TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I vowed only to spot things I couldn't ignore! I didn't look for stuff... ya know? Now I look for stuff and can't find it anyway! :rofl: So, obviously, symptom spotting is kind of pointless anyway... I know I'm pregnant and still feel normal most of the time!

With my first I had NO symptoms to really speak of. At least nothing that was worth taking note.

oh dazed, I hope you will too! I think you lost your angel around the same time as me and so I'm sure you have been feeling the same as I have.

thinking of you hun.xx

x

Awwwww Megg has a sweetpea! I loved that ticker the first few months but then it gets slower like you stay a banana for three weeks or something.

Yeah, I hate when it sticks on one fruit forever!

Wooo hoo... all the new BFP's!! Yay!

meggy... waiting for scan piccy...

Well my Sister confirmed she will donate her eggs for us if we want... got up the courage to phone stupid consultant and she isn't in... GRRRR...

orginally I was supposed to go on a form of IVF where they check your eggs to see if there are any genetic defects and only put in non defective ones..but apparently I am too old and the chances of it working for me are too small... and it is mega expensive to fund yourself and there are only 2 places in the whole country that do it....and there are no guarentees my eggs are even good enough to be implanted anymore cos they are sooo messed up gentically...

Ho hum... never simple...

But I have so appreciated reading everyones thoughts and opinons... Thank you all.. please feel free to comment any that haven't. It is so important to get others opinons cos you may have thought of something I haven't..

ahhh Amos.... my fellow sassy whiner... so miss her.... xx

Still tough decisions hon -

I would probably use your sister's eggs then if they are very sound. I would like the idea that they came from within the same family...and you know her completely...rather than an anonymous donor. Just my opinion. I wouldn't want to have to go through egg retrieval myself if there were only a very slim chance that my eggs would be good enough. I would want to have the best chance possible the 1st time around and especially if funding were an issue.

HTH

congratulations on all your bfp's very jelous (but in the best possible way) i hope its me next xx :D

congratulations on all your bfp's very jelous (but in the best possible way) i hope its me next xx :D

Ditto - Not jealous in a bad way at all...so happy for everyone...just don't want to be left in the dust. I would love to join you. FXed for you as well hon!

I'd do it, pad... If I needed to and had any biological relatives who could help (I have zero biological relatives, as I'm adopted), I think I would do it without much hesitation!

Hi girls! Hope everyone is doing well!

padbrat- I think that is really amazing of your sister to donate her eggs to you. You've obviously given it alot of thought and if you both are totally comfortable with it then you should definitely proceed. My only advice would be to get a lawyer and make everything very business like and in writing. Sounds horrible, but even though it's your sister, you still have to proceed with caution. I saw an episode of 16 and pregnant where the girls aunt and uncle wanted to adopt her baby. They proceeded like a regular legal adoption the whole bit. You have to, especially when dealing with family. You don't want any shades of grey with this transaction. I think it has to be black and white because this ultimately is going to be your baby. :hugs:
I hope I wasn't out of line, just giving you my opinion.

Congrats on all the new bfps! :)

Pad, I think it's a great decision and I agree that I'd rather have an egg from my sister than anonymous. FX for you.

Congratulations Doddy!

Meggs, 6wks! Yaaaayyyyy!

Pad, I second Chris on the legal documents, it would put you at ease later down the road.

Tiger
- is is trigger time??? Hope so :)

I did get scanned and had a 34mm, 26mm, 21mm, and a 17mm. Did my ovidrel at 6pm and been a bit busy since! :winkwink: I had strict dr orders that we need to :sex: tomorrow and Thursday night....I think DH is worn out just by the thought of it! ::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->