TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Go Tiger!!!! Catch those eggs! Those are pretty fat follicles, which must be a good sign right?
Hurrah!!!

Fairyxx

Thought I would drop and and let you all know I am fine.... Metallic taste in my mouth and BBS are sore now I have my interview appointment tomorrow but wont see the doctor for a couple of weeks.

Tiger - Have fun :sex: and catch that egg...I don't know much about follicles (or even where they are and what they do! - I'm guessing somewhere in/around the ovaries???) but it sounds good :)

TTCStill - excellent beginning preggo signs! What's the interview appt. for??? Do they examine??? Bloods???

They ask you 10,000 questions about family history, last menstrual information, and draw bloods. Then they set you up to see the OB.

TTCstill, good luck on the interview (nothing like being asked the same questions over and over again!) and better yet on your apt in two weeks!

Tiger - Have fun :sex: and catch that egg...I don't know much about follicles (or even where they are and what they do! - I'm guessing somewhere in/around the ovaries???) but it sounds good!

They're the eggs in the ovaries before "exploding" out for ovulation to meet prince spermy! I actually read that online, O being explained as the follicle "exploding" out of the ovary.....lol like some kind of canon! :haha:

Go Tiger!!!! Catch those eggs! Those are pretty fat follicles, which must be a good sign right?
Hurrah!!!

Fairyxx

Definitely good sizes! I was afraid the 34mm was too big, like something might genetically wrong with it to be so ripe but the nurse said it was fine. I was a little surprised that with 100mg of clomid there wasn't more. I did loose some from my initial scan at the start of the cycle so hopefully something good will happen with the remaining eggs. I really hope two made it out, ya know, double my chances of being able to keep one....so sad to have to think like that but I know you all know what I mean.....

I am going to scream.... I have tried to change my profile picture on here a hundred times and it will not do it... it shows the new picture in the edit profile picture screen but it has not changed it in the posts!

I am going to scream.... I have tried to change my profile picture on here a hundred times and it will not do it... it shows the new picture in the edit profile picture screen but it has not changed it in the posts!

Weird...are you changing your profile pic on your profile page or your avatar that shows up on your posts??? Maybe that's the problem. I haven't changed mine since I started (waiting for the BFP first) but I wouldn't think there would be a limit to how many times you can change it. Hmmmm...

okay sorry that is the problem thanks for your help

Good, glad you got it working...the happy parents to be...nice new pic. :winkwink:

Love the new pic, ttcstill! :) Love the Sept Sweet Peas thing too! I so wish I was due 2 days later! :hissy: I want it!

Not long to your scan Megg!!! You should run a minute by minute countdown ticker!!!

CD15 here, hope to ov in the next three days. My progesterone cream arrived today. Am very excited to see if it makes a difference.

TTCstill, lovely picture!

Grandbleu, when you gonna test.

Anyone seen CJSG?? Not seen her on here for a bit. Hope you are ok girl!
Dawny, how you doing?

Fairy xx

Fairy - testing January 10th if AF is not showing signs! :) I wait till the very end! :) You better get busy hon...to catch that egg :thumbup:

Grandbleu, I intend to!!! As soon as DH and i are both home this eve, it's game on!!! And tomorrow. And the day after that. And SUnday too if needs be!!

Dawny, am ok. Just wanna ov!! Fed up with it being cd18ish. WOuld like a day 16 and a 12-14 day LP. Sigh. Will see if this natural prog cream makes any diff. I wanna ov so i can start using it!!

Fairy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->