TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Love the Sept Sweet Peas thing too! I so wish I was due 2 days later! :hissy: I want it!

beleive me megg u wont be saying that towards the end u want it earlier haha xxx i'd giv my right leg to have a sooner due date pregnancy hurts now :( xxx

I had quite a scare this morning small amount of blood but it stopped as quickly as it got started.... I thank God for every trial as I know it makes me stronger but I would be extremely grateful for an uneventful pregnancy all the way to the end.

I had quite a scare this morning small amount of blood but it stopped as quickly as it got started.... I thank God for every trial as I know it makes me stronger but I would be extremely grateful for an uneventful pregnancy all the way to the end.

hope your feeling ok now hun...and fingers crossed that will be the last of it. You are much stronger than I am, I think if I see even a hint of blood, I will have a complete melt down!!x :hugs:

Had another spot of blood while cooking dinner this was red blood but just a few drops followed by some weird feelings in my tummy but the bleeding has stopped again... I hope and pray this does not turn out bad... this is my dear husbands 3rd attempt and we have yet to be successful.:shrug:

ttcstill- I really hope it's nothing :hugs: You're only 5 weeks so it could still be implantation bleeding. Stay positive!

Oooo meggy moo... such an amazing piccy of your baby.. and a great heartbeat...

Such good vibes for all you yummy mummys to be!

And also many thanks for everyones thoughs on my situation....believe me I have read and taken on board everything you guys have said and you have all just said everything I was thinking anyway. In the UK legally their is no claim by the donor no matter who they are or what the relationship is... though I will still have a lawyer draw up an agreement... sounds harsh, but I agree everything must be discussed and agreed on.

Have phoned the Consultant and she is happy... now have to call my Obs and get it all started... GULP..

So excited to hear you're going for it, Pad! :hugs:

Forgot to update in here... All is well! 1 perfect little blob with a heart rate of 122!

<--- Pic!

Megg!!! That's the best pic and best news ever!!!!! Sooo thrilled for you!

Padbrat, so pleased you are going ahead! Good luck! How long does it all take?

Hoping for a positive opk some point soon! Come on egg!

Fairy xx

can i join please 1st month back ttc after 6 month break following 4th loss. hoping my BFP comes very soon xxx

it is beautiful Meggy and like I said... your baby has a heart to love you with now!

Fairy I have no idea... this has all happened quickly and i have no idea what will happen... will update you all when I know more lol

Megg- that is awesome....

I had my scan today and they did not see anything..... my betas are 623 and I am 5 weeks 3 days....... I have to go in on Tuesday and get more bloods drawn and repeat the scan. I am very scared and took another dollar store test today .... I think it looks lighter.... but I am going to try and keep faith!:shrug:

Meggs! A HR of 122!!!!! That's freakin awesome!!! I'm so happy for you!

Pad, congrats on your decision! Wishing you a ton of luck!

Ttcstill, I hope everything is okay. :hugs:

TTCstill, hang in there hon, 623 is still in the normal range for your dates, the important thing is what the number does over the next few days.

Am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong, but at 5wks 3 days, it's ok not to see anything on the scan i think? Am sure i have seen that a few times on here before. My understanding that scans rarely show up anything before that stage anyway.

It's soooo hard not to worry. So sending you big hugs.

Fairy xx

I had my scan today and they did not see anything..... my betas are 623 and I am 5 weeks 3 days....... I have to go in on Tuesday and get more bloods drawn and repeat the scan. I am very scared and took another dollar store test today .... I think it looks lighter.... but I am going to try and keep faith!:shrug:

Sorry they didn't see anything - 623 is definitely in the normal range and like Fairy said I think 5 is very early to see anything on the screen. :dust: I really hope everything is OK.

Ttcstill fingers crossed for you Hun xx

ttcstill - hope everything goes OK for you, I don't think an ultrasound shows anything until your HGC is 1000 or above so fingers, toes etc crossed for next week :hugs: Excert below from American Pregnancy Association website - will hopefully stop you worrying too much.

Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) levels can have quite a bit of variance at this point. Anything from 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml is considered normal at 5 weeks. Once the levels have reached at least 2000, some type of development is expected to be seen in the uterus using high resolution vaginal ultrasound. If using a transabdominal ultrasound, some type of development should be seen when the hCG level has reached 3600 mIU/ml. Although development may be seen earlier, these levels provide a guide of when something is expected to be seen.

Meggs - What a fab photo & hb, you must be on :cloud9:

Padbrat - So happy you've come to a decision, can't wait to hear all about it :happydance:

Fairybabe - Sending you loads of sticky :dust: for when you get your +OPK

Joey - Welcome, gl & fingers crossed for your :bfp: soon

thanks lynne, congrats on ur recent BFP!;). if you dont mind me asking did you try/do anything diff this cycle? xxx

can i join please 1st month back ttc after 6 month break following 4th loss. hoping my BFP comes very soon xxx

Sure, honey! I'll get you added. When was your last loss? July? So sorry for your losses, sweetie! :hugs:

it is beautiful Meggy and like I said... your baby has a heart to love you with now!

Fairy I have no idea... this has all happened quickly and i have no idea what will happen... will update you all when I know more lol

Awwwwwww! :cry: :cloud9:

They can't usually see anything until your HCG is over 1000 or something like that. I think someone else posted an exact #. Anyway, that's totally normal! You'll probably be able to see stuff in just 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->