TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

thanks lynne, congrats on ur recent BFP!;). if you dont mind me asking did you try/do anything diff this cycle? xxx

Hubby & I talked to our Dr about fertility treatment the week before we conceived so I think I was a little more realxed than usual, but I had flu at the time so we only :sex: once & I thought it was probably too late in my cycle. It was a total shock to find out we're pregnant :shock: Apart from that I didn't do anything I haven't tried before, big 'O' after hubby, legs in air for 20 mins after etc.

Have you had any tests done?

yeah had quite a few unsure of all the names firstly my local hospital tried running bloods and doing an internal scan to measure inside, that was 10 pots of blood the first time then 4 repeated all came back normal then i got referred to st marys where they did 8 then 2 (i think some they need 2 results the same to be certain that is whats wrong) also had the dye procedure? to check all my tubes are clear (seemed pretty pointless after 4 mc's cos quite obv my eggs where getting to right place. also with the dye thing they wanted to check as on their original internal scan they thought i had a tiny dip in my uterus aften referred to as "heart shaped" but they now dont believe this is the case. and again all bloods normal. got our final results on 22nd dec and just told to try again when we feel ready so started right away ov'd 24th dec, af was due yesterday no sign yet but have to say i dont really feel "preg" so not sure. gonna test 2morra unless the witch shows before then.

Maybe you ov later than you first thought then. sorry the message got so long lol just wanted to give u all the info ;) congrats again is lovely to hear success stories xxxxx

awww Meggy didn't mean to make ya cry hun... it is a good thing that baby loves you as much as you love baby xxx

I am feeling better ..... still a bit nervous about the lower levels and such but now that i think of it they are saying I am 2 days behind where FF put me..... could be!

ok ladies here goes.

woke up this morning 2 days late and plucked up the courage to do a test, the result......... BFP!!!!!! am in absolute total shock and over the moon. This baby WILL stick (already had my other half laid beside my belly instructing the baby to do so!! hehe). please send lots of sticky thoughts my way. Wishing you all a BFP very soon! xxxxxxx

:dust:
ok ladies here goes.

woke up this morning 2 days late and plucked up the courage to do a test, the result......... BFP!!!!!! am in absolute total shock and over the moon. This baby WILL stick (already had my other half laid beside my belly instructing the baby to do so!! hehe). please send lots of sticky thoughts my way. Wishing you all a BFP very soon! xxxxxxx

Fantastic news, congratulations, sending loads of sticky :dust: your way :happydance:

ok ladies here goes.

congrats hun...sticky thoughts on their way!!x

Nice one Joey! Congrats and sticky dust to you and the LO!
Fairy xx

Congrats to the new BFP's, and congrats to Megg with a tiny little heartbeat! :happydance::happydance::happydance: So amazing isn't it when you hear it the first time! :hugs:

Congrats Joey!!

.... pad's update... have spoken to Obs consultant and been referred to the Lister Hospital in London... anyone know anything about it other than it is mega expensive??

Congrats Joey!!

.... pad's update... have spoken to Obs consultant and been referred to the Lister Hospital in London... anyone know anything about it other than it is mega expensive??

That is the clinic my Dr was going to refer me to & he has 2 children by IVF through that clinic, so it should be good :thumbup:. He also said it usually takes 2 or 3 attempts at about £4k each time to have a baby.

Fingers crossed it works quickly for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->