TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

TTCsil... so understand... heal yourself mentally and physically chick! x

yeah AF witch (ho bag lol) bugger off and leave me alone!!!

Have asked Obs Con for details of the clinics abroad she recommends as Lister, great as it is, is way too expensive for us... Have persauded Hubby we should have all the facts before making a decision and so we should discount the possibility until we have looked at going aboad. He cautiously agreed lol...

So I am waiting for her to call me back...

In the meantime she wanted me to get some blood tests for FSH, Rubella etc, so I will see if I can get appt today on Day 1 (ish) lol

Hey CJ, good to see you. Been wondering where you were. Understand having a couple of months off. Hope you are feeling better from it.

TTCstill, take all the time you need. We'll be thinking of you.

Welcome to the new ladies. Sorry for your losses and my you get your sticky bfps soon!

AFM, FINALLY pinged the egg yesterday (cd21!), as had temp rise this morn, so i can now use my prog cream. I'm on the bvit complex and using the progesterone cream to try and give myself a longer LP and maximise a lil implantation going on in there. Earliest i'll test if hag bag doesn't get me on 8dpo like last month, is 10dpo, cos it's dh's birthday. If i get a positive i can start using the prescribed progesterone pessaries. So more waiting!! But at least i can give DH a night off now!! LOL.

Hope everyone is doing ok today

Fairy xx

hey girls! how is everyone?? dawny i would do what your heart says hun! :hugs: hope its all fantastic!!!

Ttcstill, I hope you're doing okay today. In a couple of weeks when things calm down, just remember you could still TTC before your 1st AF if you wanted too unless of course you're going to get some tests done. :hugs:

Oh Dawny, I hope AF doesn't show!

CJ! So missed you! I don't even know if you were around when I changed my username? So glad you're back. I hear ya on taking a couple of months off, I'm thinking of doing the same thing if this month doesn't work out.

Dawn - Can't wait for your scan! :)

Pad - I would love it if you ended up being treated in the US... but I know that's probably a long shot. Still, it would be great! I think I could probably convince Amos to road trip to you with me! :winkwink:

FB - Woohoo for OV!

Thanks for this thread, its given me so much hope seeing people getting BFP in the 1st few months, I lost this baby on my 27th birthday and i dont want to get to my 28th without being pregnant or better still having a baby in my arms ... thanks for the thread xxx

Aww! :hugs: You're welcome, honey! I understand that sense of urgency. I hope you achieve those goals... I really do! I had the same sort of thing... I lost my 1st right before Xmas 2009... I said I would have a baby in my arms before Xmas 2010... but I had a baby in my tummy by then, and that was good enough! I found out on Dec 20... So, it was quite the gift! I wish the same or even better for you!

Pad - I would love it if you ended up being treated in the US... but I know that's probably a long shot. Still, it would be great! I think I could probably convince Amos to road trip to you with me! :winkwink:

FB - Woohoo for OV!

Hmmmm you know what.... it is not such an unlikely thing.... we have a place in FL... I wonder if there are any good clinic there?... could combine the eggy thing with a hol...hmmmm now there is an idea...

Eternal- ugh!! I feel like we are in the same place right now. I just lost my baby before Christmas and feel like I am on a serious mission to get pregnant again! I hope it happens soon for both of us. I tested my hcg level with hpt about a week and a half after my D&C and it was faintly positive. I then tested 2 days later and it was negative. I got my period 30 days after D&C (1/6/11). I got pregnant on my 1st try with the baby I miscarried, so I am hoping to be as lucky this time...... Testing to make sure the hcg went down gave me some reassurance that things were getting back to normal even though it was hard to see a positive pregnancy test after a MC. I hope everything works out for you! I should be ovulating next week, so here we go again! If I do get pregnant again, I surely won't be as innocently excited as I was last time!

Meg33K- Congrats on being pregnant! Did you take a break trying after the MC in 09 or did you try the whole yr?

Thanks for this thread, its given me so much hope seeing people getting BFP in the 1st few months, I lost this baby on my 27th birthday and i dont want to get to my 28th without being pregnant or better still having a baby in my arms ... thanks for the thread xxx

Hope springs eternal....I got pregnant two weeks after my MC. And hopefully will any day be having this little bubs! IT CAN HAPPEN!

Eternal and 1baby, sorry you had to go through this too, I wish you two the best of luck!

I dont expect to see anything special on my scan just emptyness I'm used to that xxxx

Even though I have no af I just dont expect miracles, miracles never happen for me sorry I'm on a downer just preparing myself for them finding nothing in there except what they expect such as the polyp and how bad my pcos is. Do you think they will ask me when my last af was and stuff? xxxx

FB - Woohoo for OV!

Hmmmm you know what.... it is not such an unlikely thing.... we have a place in FL... I wonder if there are any good clinic there?... could combine the eggy thing with a hol...hmmmm now there is an idea...

Ooh! There definitely are fertility clinics dotted all along FL. What part of FL? I could definitely use a FL trip... and Amos is pretty close to FL (compared to me)!!! I like this idea!

Meg33K- Congrats on being pregnant! Did you take a break trying after the MC in 09 or did you try the whole yr?

Thank you! We tried the whole year... I had another in May too... But they were both lost earlier than this... They neither one ever grew a beating heart... and this bub definitely DOES have a beating heart! :) So, that gives me comfort. I'll feel even better after my next U/S a week from today. We were trying previously to the first loss too... So, we've been at this for quite a while.

Even though I have no af I just dont expect miracles, miracles never happen for me sorry I'm on a downer just preparing myself for them finding nothing in there except what they expect such as the polyp and how bad my pcos is. Do you think they will ask me when my last af was and stuff? xxxx

I'm sure they'll ask that! I hope they find something amazing, or at least something helpful! :hugs:

FB - Woohoo for OV!

Ooh! There definitely are fertility clinics dotted all along FL. What part of FL? I could definitely use a FL trip... and Amos is pretty close to FL (compared to me)!!! I like this idea!

Thank you! We tried the whole year... I had another in May too... But they were both lost earlier than this... They neither one ever grew a beating heart... and this bub definitely DOES have a beating heart! :) So, that gives me comfort. I'll feel even better after my next U/S a week from today. We were trying previously to the first loss too... So, we've been at this for quite a while.

I'm sure they'll ask that! I hope they find something amazing, or at least something helpful! :hugs:

Meggy we are over Orlando area... how does it all work over there? Don't know where or how to start...I like the idea too!! Could work:happydance:

Dawny... I know how you feel... :hugs: let us know how you do there.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->