TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks! I'm excited to be a blueberry today! Poppyseed to blueberry in 3 weeks! :happydance:

Good luck, ttcstill!

haha And from poppyseed to bloody watermelon in 40 weeks! Midwife said today that I can go at anytime and I have a big baby in there! YIKES!

Ooooo V... a big bouncing baba!!! Lovely.. watermelon... ooooo I am wincing at the thought...

I literally cringed when she said big baby. Just minutes before we discussed pain relief options and we are shooting for an unmedicated birth, then when she said big baby I kinda went "Well maybe some laughing gas" LOL

yeah and epidural and gas and air and pethadine... get it all hun... I would!! LOL

Well it looks like I will need an angel.....My levels dropped.... waiting to see if i have to get a DNC

Oh TTCstill. Sooooo sorry to hear that. Sending you thoughts and prayers and hugs.
Fairy xx

ooooo TTCsil... so sorry, have the dropped much, what did the hospital say? am hoping against hope that your baby stays and that heaven can't have baby for many years!!

they went from 633 to 281.... now to just get everything taken care of so I can move on to TTC again when the doctor permits.

TTCstill - just some extra hugs:hugs: I'm so sorry for you and your OH.

ttcstill.... I know any words are inadequete. Just know we are all here for you.

Oh so sorry ttcstill :( Its never easy and it is never fair.

So sorry ttcstill. I've been lurking and really sorry to hear. I know how hard that news is. My thoughts are with you.

I'm so sorry Hun sending you loads of hugs Hun xx

Okay so my scan showed that I have not passed the products of the pregnancy.... we are going to wait until next Tuesday and if it has not passed by then we will have a DNC on Wednesday. I have to wait 6 weeks after the DNC or after I start bleeding to begin testing.... they are going to do a genetic profile on me and the OH to be sure that there is not a genetic problem between the two of us. Plus they will do multiple tests on me to determine if there is a factor that I have that is causing the problem.... finally light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully its not a genetic problem between the two of us and whatever they find can be fixed.

Hey girls! I'm new to this sight. I had a D&C on 12/7/10 at 10w5d due to a MMC at 8w5d. I just got AF on 1/6/11 and am hoping to conceive ttc is cycle. I have read online about the "sperm meets egg" plan. Has anyone tried this and had success? Also, has anyone had a miscarriage at 26 years old? I'm feeling very discouraged that this happened to me so young. This was my 1st pregnancy. I conceived the 1st month trying after going off BC pills..... hoping to conceive quickly again but trying not to be too hopeful it will happen this month....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->