TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hugs: ttcstill xoxox I'm am sooo very sorry for your loss. I hope you get some answers soon!

1babylost- my mom had a mc at age 24 I believe, and my friend had one at age 19. Sometimes it's just one of those things and has nothing to do with age. It also doesn't mean you will have problems, it could be a one time thing and your next pregnancy will be perfect! :hugs: Sorry for your loss and hope you get your sticky bean soon.

I just noticed my ticker for my son says he died
2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days ago... how strange is it that I should notice this today????

TTCSTILL sorry for your loss, I hope you get your answers and quickly. I also went through genetic testing I was told the odds were low for it happening again, however its little concelation now. :hugs:

ttcstill, so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:, hope you get answers soon

1babylost - welcome & sorry you have to be here, hope you get you're BFP soon

Sorry Pad :hugs: That ho bag needs to take a flying leap!

I'm so sorry TTCStill. At least they are finally going to help you.

bbhopes - It is odd to notice precisely on all 2's!

1stbabylost - I'll get you added, hun! I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your TTCAL journey is short!

ttcstill - Oh, sweetie! I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry! You deserve so much better than to be going through this. But, I'm so happy for you to get help with the "why"... This little angel could be saving the lives of all your future little ones!

Hi Ladies, am wondering if I can join this thread. I've just had my 5th miscarriage confirmed, have had all the recurrent miscarriage tests before this pregnancy and these showed a tendency to increased clotting so I'm supposed to take 150mg aspirin.

Hopefully will be able to TTC soon, once the miscarriage is complete just wish it was over.

:hugs: to all x x x

:hugs: Carly! Welcome! I wish you didn't have to be here, but I'm happy you found us! I'll add you right away!

oh no ttcstill, I am so so sorry! my thoughts are with you at this horrible time.x:hugs:

Well I started passing today so I am at least 6 weeks out before I can begin TTC.... just want you all to know that I am rooting for you but I need a break. I will check in from time to time. :hugs:

:hugs: I understand. Everyone needs a break sometimes. If you want me to add a 4th angel to your banner, I can easily make the change for you!

Meg that would be great...... as long as it is green I dont care what it look like!

oh ttcstill I am so very sorry. It is perfectly understandable you need some time out. We are still here for you and will be whenever you pop in. :hug:

I have been rather absent and expect I have missed so much. I have been thinking of you all, and will really try to catch up more.

I am back ttc after 2 months off. Only dtd on 2 fertile days though and not sure when ov was.... so not likely this month. Will try chart better next month to improve my chances.

So how is everyone doing??? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->