TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Dawn - Can't wait for your scan! :)

Pad - I would love it if you ended up being treated in the US... but I know that's probably a long shot. Still, it would be great! I think I could probably convince Amos to road trip to you with me! :winkwink:

FB - Woohoo for OV!

Hmmmm you know what.... it is not such an unlikely thing.... we have a place in FL... I wonder if there are any good clinic there?... could combine the eggy thing with a hol...hmmmm now there is an idea...

Ooh! There definitely are fertility clinics dotted all along FL. What part of FL? I could definitely use a FL trip... and Amos is pretty close to FL (compared to me)!!! I like this idea!

Meg33K- Congrats on being pregnant! Did you take a break trying after the MC in 09 or did you try the whole yr?

Thank you! We tried the whole year... I had another in May too... But they were both lost earlier than this... They neither one ever grew a beating heart... and this bub definitely DOES have a beating heart! :) So, that gives me comfort. I'll feel even better after my next U/S a week from today. We were trying previously to the first loss too... So, we've been at this for quite a while.

Even though I have no af I just dont expect miracles, miracles never happen for me sorry I'm on a downer just preparing myself for them finding nothing in there except what they expect such as the polyp and how bad my pcos is. Do you think they will ask me when my last af was and stuff? xxxx

I'm sure they'll ask that! I hope they find something amazing, or at least something helpful! :hugs:

Meggy we are over Orlando area... how does it all work over there? Don't know where or how to start...I like the idea too!! Could work:happydance:

Dawny... I know how you feel... :hugs: let us know how you do there.:flower:

Google suggests that there are tons of places near Orlando. Here's the link to the search: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...hrome&ie=UTF-8&q=fertility+clinic,+orlando+fl

How does it work? Uhm... Hard to say from one clinic to the next. I'd look at that list, research a bit on each clinic, and then call around to a few (if you can). Explain your situation and ask what you'd need to do. :shrug: Its probably a bit different with you being overseas... I dunno if you'd need a special referral or maybe no referral at all... You'd just have to ask them, really. I'd love to go back to Orlando!

does anyone know if its better to BD eveyday during fertile period or every other day? I've read a lot online, but everything seems to be conflicting. Some say everyday and others say every other...... ugh!

hey girlies! how is everyone??
well i deff feel like im back into TTC now...my clomid are making me have some pains in my ovaries and im moody and all that fun stuff!!
:happydance: LOL

Happy to see you back, Mara! Now to drag you to the preggo side!!! 2 weeks till the wedding! :hugs:

I have to agree with Tigerlilies!

Pad - I would love it if you ended up being treated in the US... but I know that's probably a long shot. Still, it would be great! I think I could probably convince Amos to road trip to you with me! :winkwink:

FB - Woohoo for OV!

Hmmmm you know what.... it is not such an unlikely thing.... we have a place in FL... I wonder if there are any good clinic there?... could combine the eggy thing with a hol...hmmmm now there is an idea...

Ooh! There definitely are fertility clinics dotted all along FL. What part of FL? I could definitely use a FL trip... and Amos is pretty close to FL (compared to me)!!! I like this idea!

Meg33K- Congrats on being pregnant! Did you take a break trying after the MC in 09 or did you try the whole yr?

Thank you! We tried the whole year... I had another in May too... But they were both lost earlier than this... They neither one ever grew a beating heart... and this bub definitely DOES have a beating heart! :) So, that gives me comfort. I'll feel even better after my next U/S a week from today. We were trying previously to the first loss too... So, we've been at this for quite a while.

Even though I have no af I just dont expect miracles, miracles never happen for me sorry I'm on a downer just preparing myself for them finding nothing in there except what they expect such as the polyp and how bad my pcos is. Do you think they will ask me when my last af was and stuff? xxxx

I'm sure they'll ask that! I hope they find something amazing, or at least something helpful! :hugs:

Meggy we are over Orlando area... how does it all work over there? Don't know where or how to start...I like the idea too!! Could work:happydance:

Google suggests that there are tons of places near Orlando. Here's the link to the search: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...hrome&ie=UTF-8&q=fertility+clinic,+orlando+fl

How does it work? Uhm... Hard to say from one clinic to the next. I'd look at that list, research a bit on each clinic, and then call around to a few (if you can). Explain your situation and ask what you'd need to do. :shrug: Its probably a bit different with you being overseas... I dunno if you'd need a special referral or maybe no referral at all... You'd just have to ask them, really. I'd love to go back to Orlando!

was just talking to girl who is doing egg donation in Georgia.... it is costing her $16,000 OMG!!!!

Maybe I am not returning to the US to do it!!! LOL

Hubby has agreed we can look at Spain lol

FB - Woohoo for OV!

was just talking to girl who is doing egg donation in Georgia.... it is costing her $16,000 OMG!!!!

Maybe I am not returning to the US to do it!!! LOL

Hubby has agreed we can look at Spain lol

Eek! LOL I really think it depends on the clinic... There is a lot of variation on cost here, because we're not in a controlled medical system. So, one might do it for $16,000, but another might do it for MUCH cheaper. Its the hell of living in the US. You never know what you're going to get.

Spain sounds great though, I won't lie!

Happy to see you back, Mara! Now to drag you to the preggo side!!! 2 weeks till the wedding! :hugs:

I have to agree with Tigerlilies!

thank you hunny! i can not wait to join the preggo side!!! :happydance:
1 week and 6 days left until i am a MRS!!!! :thumbup:

Eek! 1 week and 6 days! That's so exciting!!!! Its 1 week after my 2nd scan! YAY! 2 good Fridays in a row!

Your getting married on my due date! hahaha

Hey Pad, if you need any info on Spain let me know and I can pick my friends brain on the best places. She has gone through it twice there and has a daughter and is preggo again because of it!
She actually lives there but is originally from Essex.

She says the care there is fab and half the costs of the UK!

hello ladies , just a quick question abt this Chlomid: Because my periods r so irregular since my MC in July, would i juat have to go down 2 my doctors and explain this and they give me this , or do i need tests done etc to see whats going on? ..X

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

daniele - sorry i cant really help, he may put you on it because your irregular, but it depends if theres anything else wrong, eg: i have polycystic ovaries and i am on clomid for that reason :) good luck. x

Hi girls :hi: i hope all your pregnancies are going well and those of you TTC are gettin plenty of BD in over O time :D FX for us all.

Just popping in quickly as need to take dogs out xx

Daniele - It sort of depends on where you live... What country are you in?

Enjoy your time with the dogs, MrsG!

I don't know how it works there... I think you have to go to your doctor and get referred to an gynae to get Clomid in the UK... I think...

Hey Pad, if you need any info on Spain let me know and I can pick my friends brain on the best places. She has gone through it twice there and has a daughter and is preggo again because of it!
She actually lives there but is originally from Essex.

She says the care there is fab and half the costs of the UK!

OMG that sounds fab, please can you find out some info for me? Where does she go? How many treatment did she need before she was sucessful? How much was it?... Oooo am excited now!:happydance:

Please pm me with any info.... thank you so much:hugs:

Firstly, let me say congratulations to all the new :bfp:'s and :hugs: to the losses.
Today is CD 1 for me since my loss on Dec 22nd. Af came 27 days after my loss. So I guess it was a regular cycle for me. I had taken a couple of tests last week and they were :bfn:.
So I did a fertility test as it said to do it CD 3 (They consider spotting as day one) so I have been spotting for 2 days prior to starting today and according to them, today would be CD 3. So the test came back normal! My FSH levels appear to still be good! I will be 39 next month. So that is good news. I guess that still gives me some hope.
Good luck ladies and Megg, I am SO HAPPY for you! Congratulations again! I can't wait to see your precious beanie on Friday! :hugs:

Sounds good, Anne! I wish things had gone differently... but I'm glad you're back in the game now! Good luck, sweetie!

I can add another happy story ladies, we got our :bfp: on Saturday after losing an angel in July.

Stick in there and keep it positive - you can all do it :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->