TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

One is MrsCrabsticke. The other... I don't feel like I can announce it unless I'm given the green light... Sorry! I'm sure she'll pop in when she's ready. I just couldn't resist...

160! Holy liftin! I wish I could remember what number I was...maybe I will go back and have a peeky poo.

Thanks Megg! Great to see that number climbing! Hope i can add to it soon too. 6dpo here and counting!! Would so love to get a bfp on 10dpo cos it's DH's birthday adn that would be the best present ever (apart from the actual birth of a baby that is!!).

Vgibs, any sign of the kick off?

Fairy x

Fairy - There are some signs but I think she will stay put until next week. Hopefully anyways because we are moving this week :S

I was #58....unbelieveable

How can you tell what # you were, Virginia? I don't remember what # I was now either... I know it was a multiple of both 5 and 10... I wonder which one... Hmm...

We've been getting more than 9 BFP's a month on average... 160 BFP's in 12 months? That's well over 13.3! :)

One is MrsCrabsticke. The other... I don't feel like I can announce it unless I'm given the green light... Sorry! I'm sure she'll pop in when she's ready. I just couldn't resist...

So exciting! Can't wait to find out the other lucky lady :) Thanks for updating! Almost the one year anniversary on January 22nd??? right???

So exciting! Can't wait to find out the other lucky lady :) Thanks for updating! Almost the one year anniversary on January 22nd??? right???

Yes, ma'am! :) 1 year on the 22nd! I can't wait!

On further inspection, I think I was #150.

D'oh! Never was much good at maths! 13 a month is even better!!
How many so far in 2011?

Really hope to be one of the ones swelling the numbers this cycle! We starting a new thread after the year mark?

How can you tell what # you were, Virginia? I don't remember what # I was now either... I know it was a multiple of both 5 and 10... I wonder which one... Hmm...

Well I wrote it in my journal which number I was...there was 4 girls the week i got my bfp. You were 150 werent you Megg?

D'oh! Never was much good at maths! 13 a month is even better!!
How many so far in 2011?

5 so far this year! :)

Really hope to be one of the ones swelling the numbers this cycle! We starting a new thread after the year mark?

Uhm... I haven't considered ending this thread at the 1 year mark... but we can if someone else wants to do a new one instead. Its a lot of work, and I can't honestly imagine anyone else agreeing to take this on. But, if you guys want a fresh one, I won't argue. Just let me know.

Well I wrote it in my journal which number I was...there was 4 girls the week i got my bfp. You were 150 werent you Megg?

I was 150! Yes! :) I like that # quite a bit. I don't expect I'll forget that again!

No i like the thread as it is but i was sure i had read somewhere you were starting a new one at the year mark??

There is a simular one running for 2011 but it doesnt seem as friendly and as good/nice as this one xxxx

Just counting down to the 1 year mark. If a new one goes up, I certainly won't be running it! LOL I love this one and will gladly keep doing it... but its too hard to start from scratch! Waaaaaaaaay too hard! I'd love to keep up with this one though!

Didn't realize that, Dawn... Who runs it? I'll have to go look... I didn't know it existed.

Here it is hun but I'm happy to stay here with our girls and you running it if your still willing :hugs: we love you :kiss:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/498830-ttc-after-loss-2011-bfp.html

Why doesn't this one just continue anyways...at least until all the ladies in waiting get their BFPs! :)...there's no expiration date for threads ;)

I love this thread and all of the members. I hope it stays so I can cheer on all of my girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->