TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

It stays then. The other looks smaller... and the front post isn't nearly as detailed. It feels like more of a TTC group than a detailed account of how long from one loss to the successful pregnancy and how many total losses... This one is a great group, but it was meant to show all the different sorts of success for future women needing hope. The other is just a YES or NO to if they're pregnant again. I'll definitely keep this one going.

Yaaaay! Keep this thread going Meggs! I don't think anyone.could run it as well as you do anyhow!

Thanks, girls! I just didn't want to force you to keep this one if you preferred a new one! You've made my day though!

Thanks, girls! I just didn't want to force you to keep this one if you preferred a new one! You've made my day though!

No way we want to keep this one we love you babes please dont close this thread xxxx

This thread keeps me positive so glad its here to stay!

after feelin like absolute shit the past few days abt my irregular periods, what u said meg abt 13 :bfp: a month! WOW .. thats a lot of :bfp: .. if u look how many ppl have already gotten ther BFP on this thread, those still waiting have not too long to go then! :) :)

:dus: :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone still waiting! :flow: xoxoxoxoxox

You arnt going anywhere Hun, what would we do without you xx

yes yes yes Megg keep the thread!!!!! Even though i don't post much, i lurk alot!!

STILL waiting for a period...nearly 11 weeks after miscarriage...so annoying.

Okay! Okay! No leaving! LOL I promise! You're stuck with me now though... maybe forever! :haha:

Aww just had a read through the front page and is very happy for the stealth bfp on that list!x

Ha! You found it? :haha: Indeed! She posted ONE place on BnB... But, I can't out her too blatantly!

Yeah there are certain names I always look in on hoping to see some good news and hers is one of them!x

She totally deserves it... Since you know... Everything crossed, yeah?

Trying to figure out who's #160, I saw tinybutterfly's name and she hasn't posted on here in forever. How's she doing?

Oh, tinybutterfly is great! She's got a very stubborn, leg-crossed baby though! 2 scans and still won't show the goods!

Hey girls! I'm on cd13.... got a negative opk today, but thought my cycle was 28 days.. so not sure whats going on. I had a D&c on 12/7 and got AF on 1/6... is it possible I won't even ovulate this month?? uggggggg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->