TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

HEY GUYS! well. girls actually.
Im feeling sooooo guilty for not getting on in what? A month or so? maybe a bit more? Life has been stressful. And work has been slow, so Ive been busy trying not to feel sorry for myself.
First of all....Megg and TTCstill. While logging on I was just hoping almost praying (Im not religous) that I would se nice long tickers for you guys. Im so so so sorry . WTH you know??? What can I say, you already know and have heard anything I can say. But lots of you guys are a part of my wifes and I's life now. As best as friends can be without ever meeting anyway. I mean think about it. I know that you guys know more about our miscartrages and stuff than most of my family and closest friends. I mean seriously, we think about you guys all the time. Its amazing how tragity can bring strangers together. Anyways...Im rambeling. But We are with you guys!!! Stay strong.

Well...for a lighter note now.... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Almost 24 weeks!!!!
Despite the fact I cant find work and am barley scaping by. My little girl is so far appearing perfectly healthy. And I wouldnt trade it for the universe. I will find a way, somehow, to give her everything I can. Cant imagine these people thinking otherwise. Not in my wildest greams. Well without further rambeling.... meet "JUNE" or at least thats what were thinking. :)

Aww, she's gorgeous, Chevelle! I've been thinking about you guys. I hoped everything was still going well! And, its even better than well... Its perfect! June is a lovely name!

Thank you so much for your kind words! :hugs: I'm coming to terms with it! I'm hoping to be back on the preggo side pretty soon. Its all that keeps me going.

P.S. everyone that knows me please, if you wouldnt mind, would you take a few moments to fill me in on what happening in your chase for the prize. Im affraid, I may have let to much time slip to do it by reading alone. Thanks.

NEW pic megg! Its fitting Im sure. :(
I know hwta you mean, It was the only thing keeping us going through the MCs too.

Missed you Chevelle! Glad to hear everything is going well and that its a GIRL!

Hi just popping in quick, too much to catch up on. Meg how are you doing? Good you sound hopeful and are looking forward to trying again, big hugs to you..:hugs:

Chevelle great pic, I can't afford 3D scan, but baby fine, getting scan at 32 weeks to make sure the exit is clear so to speak. The number has gone up recently :hugs: have to go see who.......:dust: to everyone

Hey Chevelle! Great to see you! Lovely scan pic. Glad all is going so well! Happy Viablility day tomorrow!!!
AFM, well 4dpo...so hoping for something wonderful this month. This is the 3rd month since my 2nd mc. Sigh. Due date for my first baby would have been in the second week of march, so trying not to dwell on that. But easier said than done. Great to see you guys doing so well. It brings hope!

Cheerio

Fairy xx

just wondering has anyone here tried baby asprin afetr a loss. i had tests done pre pregnancys which came back with no clotting disorder and once when pregnant with same result altho i have been told it can be hard to detect. ive heard lots of success stories with using baby asprin and am thinking about trying again with asprin from bfp date. Any advice would be really appreciated xx

I take baby aspirin when pregnant because I'm positive for one copy of the MTHFR gene mutation... Its not highly likely for the single copy to cause clotting issues, but the possible reward greatly outweighs any risk (not that I've found any risk). Sometimes its easier to just give it a try than not, unless you have a condition that would make blood thinners dangerous to your health.

P.S. everyone that knows me please, if you wouldnt mind, would you take a few moments to fill me in on what happening in your chase for the prize. Im affraid, I may have let to much time slip to do it by reading alone. Thanks.

Nice to see you back chevelle! I was thinking about you the other day and then here you are! Congrats on almost 24 wks! Sorry to hear about the job. What happened? Last you wrote you were working so much you had no time to be online...
AFM- well, I got my BFP on Dec 12th! Nearing 13 weeks. Had our first ultrasound a few days ago and it was the most incredible thing ever to see our baby. xo

Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Friday.

thansk Meg, no i dont have any medical issues so thinking we will try this. i have to give it one last shot xxx

Chevelle, nice to see you! I was just thinking about how you and the wife might be doing a few days ago. Sorry about the job, that really sucks, I hope something will pop up soon! Definitely on a happier note.....Happy 24wks!

I'm pg again, 7wks 4days. Not even close to out of the woods, hence no ticker. It's just easier that way.

Lucy, 32wks already! So happy for you!

Joey, I don't have any marker for a clotting disorder, in fact I even have a hereditary anemia and my fertility doctor still recommended baby aspirin. There's no harm in it and it's a good just in case thing to do.

Joey, I am taking baby aspirin until 36 weeks. I also had to take an injectable blood thinner, but I finally get to stop that on Monday (28 weeks)! I was put on these meds due to early losses, enlarged ovaries with cysts, and a history of clotting during AF, although I was never diagnosed with an actual clotting disorder.

hey Chev! Gratz on 24 weeks! Oooo how time flies!
Many more tests later and we have been told my eggs are duff and Hubby's sperm keep swimming the wrong way LMAO!
So we are off to a clinic in Spain for 1 last chance... if it works then yay we are gonna be parents... if it doesn't ... boo I am gonna be an old cat woman! LOL
Joey - I have been told to take baby aspirin as soon as I get a BFP...

Joey - I took aspirin for the first 20 weeks just in case....my midwife told me its not a bad idea as it even helps you to absorb some of the prenatal vitamin and it helps your B12 somehow. And a severe B12 defiency is what caused my last miscarriage so...

Oh wow Vgibs!!! Soooo many congrats on the safe arrival of your daughter! Lovely pic.
Fairy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->