TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

congrats VGibs!!!!
how is everyone??
me- im onto cycle 23....and hating it!! getting very frustrated and impatient!!! :(

thank you hunny!! :) i keep going to change my avatar but my computer is being silly lol how are you going? almost all cooked in there :)

VGibs, your baby is gorgeous!

Mara, now that there's one less stress of getting a wedding together you'll get that BFP sooner!

chevelle - your scan picture is lovely, i bet the feeling when you saw your daughter was unbelievable! congratulations on your little woman :D xxx

VGib - a very big congratulations to you on the birth of your beautiful daughter :D she is gorgeous! :) how are you feeling? xxx

megg - i hope your doing ok and feeling better hun, much love xxx

afm - FX for this cycle. i think im finding it difficult this month and keep wanting to give up! but im not going to let this cycle of clomid go to waste! neither am i telling my husband that I am ovulating so he wont see it as arranged sex ha! follie scan tomorrow xxx

I'm feeling Pretty good...I had some internal stitches which are acting up but other than that I am up and at em.Well kind of...all this baby does is eat so I am pinned to the couch for many hours a day

i bet its totally worth it though :D how big was she when she was born? congrats again xx

She was 8 lbs 12 oz and she has gained back her birth weight and 2 more oz she loves the booby lol

I'm well... Just not online as much as I was before. I still read though! :hugs:

Very faint second line on a FRER for me today. 9dpo. I'm not calling it yet tho, not after it coming and going within a week last time. And no ticker. I;m gonna start the progesterone suppositories tonght and see if i can get the docs to confirm with a blood test asap. I am super pleased to see the line, but just super cautious/muted/numb at the mo.
Fairy

Ooh! I hope so much its a sticky one, FB! :hugs: CONGRATS!

A quiet congratulations until you get more confirmation FairyBabe! :dust: Be sticky little one!

Cautious congrats to Fairy! Sticky dust in the post :hugs:

Congrats V on the safe arrival of your little girl - gorgeous! And Chevelle and Jen on 24w and 28w respectively... Time is flying, man!

Kisses and baby dust all round xxxxxx

Thanks everyone!
Here's a question, especially for you girls in the UK: I was told today that my 7dpo progesterone was 27 (so that was only on monday). The thing is, i never thought to ask 27 what? They are giving me progesterone pessaries to use (400mg) from as soon as i get a bfp (this was decided before my progesterone was tested), so from tonight, but i was just checking on line, and 27 is either a brill result if it's measured as 27ng/ml, but bad if it's 27nmol/L. Anyone here know what the measurement usually is here in the UK?

Thanks

Fairy xx

Fairybabe, as far as I know here in the UK progesterone is measured in nmol/L. My numbers were all in the 20's and my FS said they look for anything over 30 to indicate ovulation has taken place. I was put on clomid as it was thought I wasn't ovulating alone. On 100mg clomid my numbers went up to 69 nmol/L. You aren't the first person I know to have had a number under 30 and be pregnant so not so sure how accurate these figures are!
Congratulations on your BFP and everything crossed this is your forever baby xx

Thanks mrphyemma! Well, just as well i am starting the pessaries tonight! Hope it's not too late, and that any lining hasn't started to detach (am having some cramping, but i know that's normal at start of preg too). I clearly DO ovulate tho!! As this is my 3rd bfp (first m/c at 10wks3days, second at 5wks) . My LP has always been on the short side so this would explain it. Hopefully the fact that implantation has already happened earlyish for me to get enough hcg to show up in a FRER on 9dpo has held/risen the progesterone long enough for me to start wit the pessaries tonight.
Guess if my tests keep getting darker, we'll soon find out! Flippin heck. This stuff isn't easy.
Fairy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->