TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

congratualtions FB! :sticky: dust all round.xx

congratulations quietly fairy :D and a happy sticky and healthy 9months xxx :dust:

megg - i totally understand, after my MC i went quiet for quite a while whilst i collected my thoughts. hopefully your appointment will go well and give you your forever baby xxx

hey Lynne.

How you doing hun? havent seen many posts from you recently. here if you need to talk xx

hey Lynne.

How you doing hun? havent seen many posts from you recently. here if you need to talk xx

I'm not too bad thanks, having good & bad days, starting back at work next Monday & not looking forward to it at all.

How are you?

Hi Ladies, I have been terribly depressed since my mc on New Years Eve, I thought I would never surface from the doldrums again. I was wrong. I still have bad days and moments of self pity and tears of sadness for what might have been but these last few days I have started to feel like my old self is making a comeback. I have had a +opk today CD15 so hoping with all my might that my right ovary wins the egg race (my left tube is blocked) and we catch that eggy! I know it is going to be hard to see a BFN at the end of this cycle (the first proper cycle since my mc) I pray that I won't. I will keep the PMA that a BFP is just around the corner.

Babydust to you all xx

Hey Mrphyemma, i totally get what you mean. I'm glad you are beginning to feel better. It does take time. I lost my first back in Aug and my second at the end of October. I thought i was doing ok, but then had a major meltdown over christmas/new year. Getting a positive opk is a brilliant boost to helping you feel things are getting moving again and that you can start to move forward. Really hope it's on the right side and you catch the eggy this month. You are in the right place to have highs and lows on this forum. I think we all get what you mean. Let's hope the good days keep coming for you!
Fairy x

hey Lynne.

I'm not too bad thanks, having good & bad days, starting back at work next Monday & not looking forward to it at all.

How are you?

yeah same think its gonna be like that for a while. hopefully being back to work will help tho hun. thinking of u xx

That's so very normal, Em. I've bounced back well... but I still have moments the feel like my heart's gone missing from my chest. Its just how the grief works. The goal is to savor the good moments as much as you can so you survive the bad ones. And, the good ones come far more often than the bad ones do. Its just so easy to focus on the harder times. But, you WILL see a BFP again... and a sticky one, at that! Chin up, love!

Mrphyemma - Hon sorry you are so down - it took me at least 3 months to start feeling normal and I still have my moments. You will get a BFP it seems impossible right now but it will happen :dust:

Thank you ladies, it helps having support from those who sadly know exactly how I feel xx

Everyone else already said what I was going to say too... but just know you aren't alone. I was very depressed and angry for months. It's part hormones too that keep you from moving on as fast as we would like. It got better once we started TTC again. We took a two month break which turned out to be both good and bad. Sometimes just jumping back in is the best thing. Big HUGS to you!!!!! :hugs: You are never short of support on this board.
I suggest going and giving your children big hugs and take comfort from the loved ones around you. xo

We're losing 2 girls... One is the mystery girl that I never quite outted... There's no question anymore. And the other was the latest sort of mystery girl...

I'm so f*cking gutted over the way things are going right now. :cry:

FB - Please let me know when I can add you with your happy news. I will probably just make all the changes at once.

awww that sucks having to take another 2 away from the total! im soo sorry girls!! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->