TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Nothing is more heart breaking then losing more for our total...it makes me realize how truly lucky i am. I hope with all of my heart that with all the bad news we get just as much good news around the corner...if I didn't believe that I would go crazy with greif. My heart bleeds...

Dazed, lucy,Fairy, Sveta, Tiger, Padbrat- Thanks for all the kind words and wishes. Its nice to hear from you guys too! We have thought of you guys too.

Sveta- As far as work, I was working like 17 hrs a day and thats not including officework. Just killing myself, not worth it. Luckily I just sold one of my expensive work trucks so that should by me 6 months to fugure something out.

Lucy- I hope they dont cost extra LOL. We were in the last scan at thehigh risk doctors and she was like "Im going to do one in 3d is that ok?" We said sure. So hopefully it doesnt cost more, or we wouldnt of done it. Guess we'll see.

Tiger, Your never out of the woods. Im not going to tell you to relax :D but I hope everything turns out just perfect for you!

Last but not least....FAIRY. COME ON STICKY BEAN! :D

I updated everything but FB's BFP... I'm waiting for her to be okay with it.

I'm ok with it MEGG! I've been away thsi weekend, hence my silence! And my tests have got LOTS darker between 9dpo and today 13dpo. Still terrified and praying so hard. But yeah, go on then.

So sad to hear of the 2 losses. My heart goes out to them. It truly sucks.

Fairy xx

I'm ok with it MEGG! I've been away thsi weekend, hence my silence! And my tests have got LOTS darker between 9dpo and today 13dpo. Still terrified and praying so hard. But yeah, go on then.

So sad to hear of the 2 losses. My heart goes out to them. It truly sucks.

Fairy xx

Happy for you hon! :flower: I totally understand how you feel and am praying for you too.

Hi Megg,

May I please be added to your list? I just had my second miscarriage. Hoping for some answers and a successful pregnancy soon!

Thanks!

So sorry to the mystery girls. But YAY fairy!

Welcome Hopeful, I hope your stay in TTCAL is short xx

I can't believe our one girl is going through the exact same thing as last time....:cry:

Hopeful, I'm sorry for your losses, I wish you a healthy PG soon!

Fairy, congratulations! :dust: for the sticky bean!

Hi Megg,

May I please be added to your list? I just had my second miscarriage. Hoping for some answers and a successful pregnancy soon!

Thanks!

So sorry your going through this again :hugs:

& sorry for the other losses, can't believe it's happening again for our mystery girl, she deserves a forever baby (as do we all)

:hug: & :dust: for all

hopeful - so sorry honey. It is such a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Hoping you get your BFP soon.

AFM ladies - I am trying not to go crazy in thus TWW. I just feel like I am running in a marathon trying to make to the next checkpoint. Ovulate ~ check. BD ~ check. Wait ~ check. Test ~ next. I just won't allow myself to get excited about TTC. I think those days are gone and now I am just living with the reality of it all. I think it happens a lot of us. Even my friend who is 6 months now is struggling - still worrying. It's all abunch of ups and downs. But still worth it in my opinion for that forever baby.

I'll get the list updated soon! When was your BFP, FB? I want to get the date right!

Welcome, hopeful! :hugs: I wish we could have met under better circumstances. I'm so sorry, honey!

Thanks Tititimes2!! Yeah, wasn't sure whether to put one up yet, but I thought i might as well try and think positive! Just praying praying praying this one sticks!
Fairyxx

I hate to see the numbers go down :cry: My heart just breaks for the poor girls :cry:

Congrats Fairybabe, hope this one is sticky for you :hugs:

xx

Thanks everyone. I guess it's not exactly a list you want to be on, but it's nice to know so many others are/have gone through the same thing and are still pushing through.:hugs:

Good luck Fairy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->