TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

hey ladies. I got an + opk on cd 14, neg cd 15, neg cd16, and positive cd 17.... does anyone know what this could mean?

sorry hun no idea :hugs: fiarybabe love your new ticker :)xx

1babylost, you could just be having a really strong surge. Just keep testing until its negative again.

Huge congrates FB and i love the ticker hun

Sorry for the losses to the unknown ladies xxx

Hey, i've got an early scan date for thurs 10th march!!! So that's two weeks tomorrow!! Hurry up time!!!!
Fairy xx

please update my stat. I got a few faint BFP's this morning, so now we're just praying that this one gets to live. Thanks!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/545249-15-days-after-peak-14dpo.html

Oooh that's wonderful Fides. Wishing you a happy and healthy adn sticky 9 months!

Fairy x

Congrats Fides - Here's some extra sticky dust :dust: it's definitely an exciting but scary time.

please update my stat. I got a few faint BFP's this morning, so now we're just praying that this one gets to live. Thanks!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/545249-15-days-after-peak-14dpo.html

Yay! Happy & Healthy hon.

Congrats Fides - Here's some extra sticky dust :dust: it's definitely an exciting but scary time.

thanks, and back at ya! yeah, i just have a huge knot in my stomach and don't know how i'm going to remain calm during the next few months!

I'm of course nervous as most of us are when we finally get a BFP after a loss.

BUT

I made a promise to this baby to be as happy and confident and worry free as possible. I am not going to freak out at every twinge...I will accept everything as normal until proven otherwise. It has worked wonders to make this promise and to just hope for the best.

In the end my philosophy is that we aren't able to control the future and it is a big unknown but I can control my present and I will be as hopeful and happy as possible whatever may be.

X :hugs:

grandbleu, i love it!

i think i will try to be the same.

Congrats to the new BFP's... I'm sort of on a BnB break.. but I'll update soon. Love to all.

ahhhh... just entering the 2ww... I feel like this is the worst part of the cycle. you're in limbo and no drinks just in case.

I'm 8dpo and getting increasingly nervous for testing day. This is my first proper cycle after my loss so its going to be extra tough seeing a BFN.

Grandbleu that is a lovely way to think, I wish I could embrace it - am trying though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->