TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Good luck 1babylost and Mrphyemma!! Here's hoping for some lovely fat BFPs for you both.

Megg, totally understand you needing a BnB break. You may not be posting much at the mo but you are not forgotten!

Maratobe, thanks for asking how everyone is? How are you doing???

AFM, well, went to see the doc this morn, my hcg result from 9dpo was "borderline" (no number, they just tell you pregnant/not preg, or in my case, not clear!!). That would worry me noramlly, but it was soooo early, and my tests have gone from barely there on 9dpo to way darker than the control, and i did a clearblue conception indicator 2 days ago...and that put me at 2-3 weeks since conception, which is spot on. Anyway, she's running another test to get it confirmed. They don't do the tests with the hcg numbers unless there is some kind of prob, eg molar preg etc. I know that's complete rubbish, but i couldn't be bothered to argue, cos i was more interested in them agreeing to run another proegerstone level test, to check my pessaries are keeping me at the correct level for first tri. So going back for bloods in an hour.

Today is a bit of a mini milestone for me, as it was on this day last time i miscarried, so the fact that everything seems ok makes me feel reassured today.

Hope everyone is well.

Fairy x

good luck with your bloods again hun! :)
im good! waiting to O! my OPKs are getting much darker so im guessing tomorrow morning which will be good!
xx

:hugs: Meggs

FX'd 1baby and Emma!!!!

Fairy, that is rubbish about not giving you a quantitative hcg, at least you have the clearblue for reassurance!

Good luck Mara!!!!

FB - I am sure everything is fine too and its great news about the lines getting darker xx

Mara - I am in the same boat i reset my CBFM and its given me high the last two days but i am sure it should be a peak. Will just have to BD the next few nights to cover our bases.

Well I'm 9dpo today and trying my hardest not to POAS. I only have one hpt in the house and it is an ic so not brilliant to use at 9dpo anyway. A BFN would only depress me. On my BFP cycle I tested at 13dpo with an ic so should ideally wait until 13dpo then I will know if it is a definite BFN.
I so want to be pregnant again, I know the odds are stacked against me though as I only have one clear tube, I'm 39 and on clomid.

Good Luck to all those testing soon and also to those about to ovulate. I hope we see lots of sticky BFP's around here soon xx

hi ladies. I had a an almost positive opk cd 14, definite positive opk cd17, and definite positive opk 22 (today). SO immediately I started looking up PCOS symptoms and I have none of them. (I have regular cycles, not overweight, no acne, no hair growth...)

This is my 2nd month ttc after MMC in December. My AF came 30 days after D&C and next period came after 30 days from that one.... I am hoping something isn't wrong... Has anyone had this happen?

hey girls well i have Od!! woohoo! i got a nice positive on CD18!! so im now almost 3 DPO! :happydance: im very excited for this cycle!!!
rozcox- hope you have Od hun! :)
emma- good luck sweety! hope we see a nice surprise in a few days :dust::dust:
1babylost- hope nothing is wrong hun and it might just be your body adjusting back to normal after you loss :hugs:

Wow ladies! A very exciting fortnight of testing coming up soon! Hope you've all caughtthe eggs!
1babylost, the first or 2nd month after my last m.c i had weird opks. THey kept darkening in then fading, then coming back stronger, drove me nuts for over a weeK! I wouldn't owrry if this just happens as a one off, as maratobe said, it could be readjusting after your loss. If it keeps happening, then get it checked out.

AFM, well 5 weeks here today based on ov. Peed on a clearblue conception indicator test today and it said 3+ weeks since ov, well today is exactly 3wks, so that is reassuring. Working hard on not being paranoid about every twinge, or absence of symptoms that have come and gone. Doing better some days than others. 10 days til the scan!!

How is everyone else doign?

Fairy x

Hope the next ten days pass by quickly for you FB and you get some reassurance at your scan x
maratobe Good Luck for this cycle, hope you caught the egg! x
I'm going to bite the bullet and test tomorrow (12dpo). I stupidly POAS on 9dpo and all I got was a confusing evap (serves me right for being a numpty). I'm really nervous!

Hi im CD11 and due to ovlaute Cd14 im opking I have cramps and did an opk and it was very faint... ( so neg) but should they be showing more on CD11? or is it still early? x

Thanks ladies. I got a negative opk today, which I'm taking as good news..

Laura, I would say neg too, wait until that line gets darker but it might be good to start bding every other day!

I don't think I'll be testing now ladies. Temp has nose-dived this morning at 12dpo. Think AF will be here by Friday. :( Looks like I'm going to be trying for a December baby now. *sigh*

Hi,
My temp gone now frm 36.9 -36.4 (36.4) this morning... is that good for ovulation my opk this mmorn is neg but faint line yesterday nothing so its a change...:wacko:
I will test 2ish tho hope it darkens as 2days to go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->