TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh no Mrphyemma! Not to give false hope, but my temp was pretty low first time i got a BFP, then rose the few days after. And in anycase, a christmas baby would be lovely.
Fairy x

Laura, my temp does dip before O. Sometimes opks DON'T have a lead in of gradually darkening pink lines, tehy can go from nothing, to positive in a day. So my advice would be that if you suspect your are near Ov, get busy with your man until AFTER your see the positive opk and it has gone negative again. Some people miss their surge cos it can happen at night etc. So don't rely on those sticks tooooo much.
Fairy x

Thanks... I BD 27th and last night will carry on BDing... Kepp you posted x :hugs:

Hi girls how is everyone?

i havnt been on much recently because of work, but im still thinking of you all. Megg i hope your doing OK :) xx

fairy - congratulations :) xx

cd25 today. not sure if iv ovulated, waiting on cd21 blds to come back. doubt this is our cycle. clomid round5 to commence soon ... xxx

I don't think I'll be testing now ladies. Temp has nose-dived this morning at 12dpo. Think AF will be here by Friday. :( Looks like I'm going to be trying for a December baby now. *sigh*

Looks like I'm also going to be trying for a Dec baby, what a great xmas pressie that would be :baby:

I've had some spotting this morning so I'm expecting my period some time in the next few days, I think it's probably only the second time I've really wanted my period :dohh:

FB - Wow, first scan in 9 days, so excited for you & hoping it gives you a bit of reassurance :hugs:

Fx & :dust: to all

Hi ladies. Computer got hit with a worm so can only post from my phone! Ugh!

Hope you are doing well.

Fairy- how are you feeling?

lynnb- f'xd for a December bean for you! How amazing would that be!?!?!

AFM- waiting to test and still praying for a BFP. Unless I am going nuts (which is entirely possible), I seem to have a few symptoms. Friday I go in to my FS for the blood test. Seems a long way off...

Have a great day ladies

good luck for friday tititimes, sometimes your not just feeling things mentally ;) FX for you xx

Good Luck Tititimes2!!

I caved and tested :bfn: using a morrisons own brand hpt at 12dpo. Bring on AF so I can get cracking on a December baby please!

Ii had mc on 7-4-08 then my dd on 8~30)9 then mc on 7 -12~0 ttc but my test was so light you can't hardly see it af is due on 6th of march is it still to early my name is brittany annd I can't wait to get my bfp and hold my little angel in my arms

Darn it Mrphyemma!! Well let's hope AF kicks in fast so you can get back on the TTC train. Don't loose hope! You WILL Get there.

Titimes2, thanks for asking. Well, i'm mostly ok. Keep having panics over each twinge, tho trying to be a calm and serene zen like being!! HAHA!!! Monday was 5wks acc to my ov date and a clearblue conception indicator said 3plus weeks since conception, so that was spot on and reassuring. What's freaked me is that most of last week i felt quite queasy, and this week apart from about 5 mins this afternoon, i don't. Still tired tho. ANd super sore boobs. ANd some quite strong cramps this afternoon. BASically nothing is going to reassure me until I see the scan on 10th March!!! SIGH.

Welcome hopeanfaith! Sorry you have to be here. Here's hoping for a quick an sticky bfp for you!

Fairy x

oooh no emma! dont give up yet hun! :dust::dust:
welcome to hopanfaith! hope your stay is short and sweet hun! and im sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Hi ladies. I got a faint :bfp: on a FRER this morning- not super dark but definitely there. Now I start the prayers that this little one is my sticky bean.

CONGRATS Tititimes2!

Sorry, I have become more of a stalker on this thread!

Congratulations Tititimes2!!!!! Hope this is a sticky one for you xxxx

Oh Tititimes that's brilliant news!! COngrats!! Hope this is your super sticky bean! Happy an healthy 9 months to you!!!

Fairy x

Ii had mc on 7-4-08 then my dd on 8~30)9 then mc on 7 -12~0 ttc but my test was so light you can't hardly see it af is due on 6th of march is it still to early my name is brittany annd I can't wait to get my bfp and hold my little angel in my arms

I'm so sorry for your losses, honey! :hugs: I'll get you added soon... but I have to ask... Can you list your most recent loss in the full name of the month and year? With me being American and using MM/DD/YY format and others being from overseas and using DD/MM/YY format... It gets confusing. I'd appreciate your help so I record it right!

Hi ladies. I got a faint :bfp: on a FRER this morning- not super dark but definitely there. Now I start the prayers that this little one is my sticky bean.

CONGRATS!!! :hugs: I have lots of changes to make. I'll do it soon! I swear! :hugs:

I'm getting by! :) I took 7 days of BCP to try and initiate a withdrawal bleed so I could start a new cycle and begin my treatment. My last pill was about 24 hours ago. So, I expect AF in 2-4 days... unless I've managed to get knocked up naturally this time. No clue yet. Too scared to even think of testing... too early too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->