TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Glad you are ok Megg. I guess you've got a lot coming up to keep you busy! Don't be a stranger on your bad days Megg, we're here for you too! Hope things go smoothly for you soon!
Fairy x

Thanks, FB! I hope so too! I can't handle much more of the bad stuff. I just wish I had a crystal ball!

Oh me too!!! Crystal ball is precisely what i could do with right now!
Fairy x

Indeed! I don't think any of us would turn one down... And, I could definitely do with a glance into what will be!

Ok, ladies, especially those who undersatnd sciency stuff!!!
I just found out that my hcg levels on 18dpo were 1912 iu/l. Most of the stuff i can find talks about mIU/ml. How do i convert? I found one site that said the conversion is just divide by 1. So i,.e it's the same number for both measurements???
My hcg on 9dpo was borderline, but i don't know the number! Trying to work out if this is good news or not!! Help!
Fairy x

Its a straight 1 to 1 conversion... both are the same. So, that's EXCELLENT! 1912 is great! CONGRATS!

Oh my god! Megg, am i right in thinking that for my first hcg blood test to be classed as borderline/unclear as to preg or not, that it would have been somewhere between 5-25?? If that's the case, then my doubling time works out as anywhere between 1 and 1.5 days???? DOes that sound right?

Fairy x

Sounds right to me. The first test probably caught the very beginning of it... and it could rise pretty quickly at first. So, that's probably correct. Don't expect it to keep rising at that speed though.

thanks Megg, much appreciated. Never realised i needed a science degree to be preggers!! LOL!
Fairy x

im really glad your hcg levels are on the rise fairy. :) lots of sticky :dust: xx

fairys right megg, although sometimes i feel even though its hard to come on, im fixated back into the swing of it quite fast! :lol: xx

i think im 11dpo, but dont think weve caught this month. im still praying but iv gotten lots of bfn over the past few days xx

congrats tititimes2!!! :happydance:
nice to see you megg, missing ya hun! :hugs:
fairy those are brilliant numbers!! :happydance:
how is everyone?
im plotting along waiting to test!! soooo wanna lol
xoxoxox

lol go for it if you have a stash of tests and feed the addiction lol..

im bfn 12dpo so starting my 5th cycle of clomid as soon as af comes. Hope your all ok xxx

lol go for it if you have a stash of tests and feed the addiction lol..

im bfn 12dpo so starting my 5th cycle of clomid as soon as af comes. Hope your all ok xxx

ooh i do have a stash!! might have to have a go tomorrow morning :happydance: hope your BFP comes soon hun!:flower:

good luck to those awaiting to test!!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!

BFN.....but its ok! im only 8DPO plus i wouldnt call it FMU as i been working over night shifts (11.30pm until 8am) so ill see in a couple of days!
:)

good luck maratobe.. im 14dpo today and bfn so im just waiting on AF now.. roll onto cycle 16... 5th cycle of clomid soon.. FX i catch that eggy next month xxx

CD1 for me....TTC cycle 25......Clomid cycle 9.......Last shot at a 2011 baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->