TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Good luck, girls! xxx

I know, I still need to make changes... Sorry! I just haven't had the chance yet!

Well first off Hugs to you Meggs I am sooooo sorry!

I have just found out that I am pregnant......I am so confused....I avoided sex during ov because we were doing testing and now Im pregnant before we have found the problem.....afraid to get upset as I am aware of the high probability of yet another miscarriage.

ttc, can you contact your FS and tell them so they can get bloodwork done ASAP?

ttc. am sending a very cautious congrats. have you not had any previous testing? have you tried anything in previous pregnancys ie asprin etc? sorry i do nt knwo ur story. youo could try asking what you can do to help susatin this pregnancy all my blood work came back negative but am pregnant again now and am trying asprin and porgestrone to see if that helps me. Speak to the proffessionals hopefully there will be things u can try even though you dont yet no the blood results.
wishing you lots of luck hun xxx

Congrats TTCstill and Joey. I know how anxious a time it is and how you are almost scared to be pleased. TTCstill, did they already do some tests you are just awaiting the results? Got my fingers and toes crossed for you both.

I've got my scan this Thurs. Am terrified. If someone could tell me that all would be well ebfore i went in then i'd be excited! Praying so hard that it's 3rd time lucky for me.

Was watching One Born Every Minute last night, balled my eyes out over the girl who had 4 mc's and then her 5th finally stuck. All her tests had come back clear. So glad they aired how hard it had been for them as individuals and as a couple. So rare to see mc discussed so openly.

Trying my best to feel positive and not be sad....tomorrow should have been my due date for my 1st. THat combined with all my hormones make me a bit of a wreck at the mo!

Hope everyone is well and for lots of good news on here for everyone.

Fairy xx

bless you hun. will keep my fingers crossed your scan goes perfectly! thankfully not long til your scan and at 6+3 your in with a good chance of seeing a hb! ;)
everyone seems to be talking bout one born every minute ive never dared watch it for fear it would upset me but with the ladies with 4 mc having her forever baby really wish id have seen it. is it repeated at all?
xxx

ttc, can you contact your FS and tell them so they can get bloodwork done ASAP?

I had a series of tests ran to check for clotting factors that all came back negative. I was supposed to go in next for genetic testing to see if there is a problem with mine and the oh's genes mixing.

I have a call in to my obgyn and i will be going in today to get tests done I am going to insist on progesterone as last time the levels were slightly low.

I think you can get it online on Channel 4 On Demand. Yeah, i blub my way through it every week with DH. But last night, and last week's were especially poignant. I watch it, cos someone once said to me that if i dissacociate myself from babystuff, pregnant women etc then it's like telling my body I can't do it, but by being part of that stuff it's sending a strong message to my body that I'm one of those women who can have a big fat bump and a baby too. On a lighter note, i like laughing at some of the hopeless men in it!!

Fairy xx

i would def insist on the progestrone maybe ask bout the aspirn too or whatevere else they could try. fingers crossed for you xx

TTCstill, my progesterone was low on my 7dpo test, on 9dpo i found out i was pregnatn. I've been on 400mg pessaries since 9dpo and when they tested my prog again it was really lovely and high, so it can make a terrific difference. Go for it!

Congrats, ttcstill! :hugs:

I'll make changes ASAP, girls! I promise! I'm sorry I'm so behind.

Good news: I'm definitely starting my ICSI cycle. I start my shots on the 16th.

hey girls....how is everyone?? on the down low hehe i got a BFP today!!! :happydance: im in a bit of shock and disbelief but 4 tests later i would say i am!!

Congrats to ttcstill, joey300187 & maratobe, great news for all of you, hope you all have a H&H 9 months :happydance:

Megg - fab news about the ICSI :yipee::wohoo:

congrats on all the new bfps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hope they are all super sticky xxxx

Yay! COngrats Maratobe! Happy, healthy and extremely sticky 9 months to you!
And MEgg! Brill to have a date to start ICSI cycle!! Rooting for your girly!!!

Fairy xx

What great news??! Yayay!!! Congrats ttcstill, joey300187 and maratobe!!!

Megg - good luck in the ICSI!

Mrs Mara, congratulations! That is news I have been waiting for!! xx

thanx hun!!! im very very happy about it!! but still cautious haha

Congratulations maratobe, ttcstill and joey300187!!!! Fantastic news! x

All the best for round two of the ICSI Megg xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members