TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Mara, Joey and TTC, Big congrats to you all and hoping for sticky beans for you all xxx

OMG! So much good news in here!!! :wohoo:

CONGRATS to all the new BFP's!

And... HUGE CONGRATS to my girl, Mara! You SO deserve it, honey! :hugs:

P.S. When did you get your BFP, Joey? - Never mind... Found it... You got your BFP on my birthday!!! :)

Hey everyone. Thought I'd pop by and say hi :wave:

Congrats to all the bfp's.

Nice to "see" you meggy. Good to see you're on for a new icsi. Been thinking bout you lots :)

Thanks, Em! I've missed you, honey! :hugs:

I think I made all the appropriate changes... That took ages. I suppose that's why I put it off for so bloody long!

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!! Lovely new number...thanks Megg for figuring it all out and good luck with next week's shots starting! :dust:

I'm loving the new number xxxxxx

Its great, right?

Technically, there's another BFP... but its someone who had previously asked to be removed from the list and I don't have her loss information anymore. But, Tasha (if you remember her) is now 19 weeks pregnant after 7 MC's and 1 stillbirth in 2 years!

Wow look at all these BFP's on here :happydance: congrates to all xx

Ok so my bloody CBFM is going out the window!!! It keeps asking me to POAS and i am not doing it anymore and pissing my money away . . . I reset it and now its saying high EVERYDAY! I didnt get a peak even though the 2nd line was really dark about a week an a 1/2 ago and it would normally have said it was a peak. Getting so POed with it!!

I cant believe there are so many bfp it's a good luck thred xxxxxxx

LOVING the new number! We'll be at 200 soon :D

wow it's just shot up!! Congratulations on the BFPs, and it's obviously a lucky thread xx

Woohoo!!
Its going goood1!
Im 6dpo and Having cramps and had light pink wen I wiped (tmi) :wacko:

Thanks Meg. how on earth did u find out the date i got my bfp! lol didnt think i'd written it you must be psychic ;) xxxx

Wow that number jump is terrific!!! Hoping everyone has v v sticky beans!!!!

Fairy x

Such great news in this thread! Congrats to Joey, and Mara (honeymoon baby?? heehee) and Tammy-fxed for you all for a h&h 9 months! Meggles, good luck and baby vibes for this month for you :) :hugs:

awww Fire she is gorgoeus! So many congratulations hun!! xx

Also, great news that we have some gorgeous BFPS!! YAY!

I have a question....

OK date of last AF was 5th Feb. Had a few mins of cramps on Friday, but have had no bleeding at all... used a First Response on Monday and was neg... still no sign of AF... any ideas ladies???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->