TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Cycle ranges from 28-30 days usually...

May give in and test again tomorrow...

so your at least 2 days late then ;) i would def test in the morning. fingers crossed xx

Thanks Meg. how on earth did u find out the date i got my bfp! lol didnt think i'd written it you must be psychic ;) xxxx

I weeded through your posts until I found something that gave me the date or enough info to divine the date. I don't remember what exactly I found... But, I found it. I had to look up the dates of several people's BFP's... So, I can't keep straight how I found each one, ya know? LOL But, there was enough info in your posts to discern the date! :)

awww Fire she is gorgoeus! So many congratulations hun!! xx

Also, great news that we have some gorgeous BFPS!! YAY!

I have a question....

OK date of last AF was 5th Feb. Had a few mins of cramps on Friday, but have had no bleeding at all... used a First Response on Monday and was neg... still no sign of AF... any ideas ladies???

Test!!!

good luck padbrat!! :dust:
thank you FD and Meg!!! :happydance: very happy girl over here :)

Actually... I had 2 :bfp: signs on 2 people, and no :bfp: signs on 2 people... I think maybe my browser effed it up somehow. Cause, I could see adding an extra if I wasn't paying attention... but I wouldn't have deleted it from people I didn't even make changes to. WTF?

Thanks Meg ;)
SO just watched obem on channel 4od really glad i watched to to see amys story. loved how at the end she said "i'll will never forget" with references to her angels. so many people say to me when i get my forever baby this will all just be a bad dream i dont think thats true at all. obviously a forever baby would help to ease the pain and would be magic but it doesnt take away from our jouneys to get there. each one of m angels will always be a part of me. so pleased i watched it tho even if i did cry like a baby! xxxx

Lovely new number. Wish I was still a part of it.

Congrats ladies.xx

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind if i join this thread, My first m/c was march 10 and second nov 10. Still no BFP, really feeling down as it will be a year friday since i lost my first angel x looking for some hope and just to talk to others i same situation x baby dust to us all x

Its great, right?

Technically, there's another BFP... but its someone who had previously asked to be removed from the list and I don't have her loss information anymore. But, Tasha (if you remember her) is now 19 weeks pregnant after 7 MC's and 1 stillbirth in 2 years!

Wow that is awesome!

Ladies my hcg was 84 and my progesterone is 12.5 I should be 4 + 1

congrats TTC!!! :) we can be bump buddies!!
here is todays test of mine!
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/todays2.jpg
im booking into seeing a doctor this afternoon hopefully for early next week :happydance:
YAY tasha!!! thats fantastic news for her!!
welcome mandy! :hugs: sorry for your loss hun!!

Lovely new number. Wish I was still a part of it.

Congrats ladies.xx

Oh god... I didn't know you weren't! :cry: I'm so sorry I've been MIA! :hugs:

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind if i join this thread, My first m/c was march 10 and second nov 10. Still no BFP, really feeling down as it will be a year friday since i lost my first angel x looking for some hope and just to talk to others i same situation x baby dust to us all x

Welcome to the thread, honey! :hugs: I'm sorry you have to be here though! Sorry about your losses. I hope your journey here is short and sweet!

Its great, right?

Technically, there's another BFP... but its someone who had previously asked to be removed from the list and I don't have her loss information anymore. But, Tasha (if you remember her) is now 19 weeks pregnant after 7 MC's and 1 stillbirth in 2 years!

Wow that is awesome!

Ladies my hcg was 84 and my progesterone is 12.5 I should be 4 + 1

Sounds fantastic! :thumbup:

congrats TTC!!! :) we can be bump buddies!!
here is todays test of mine!
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/todays2.jpg
im booking into seeing a doctor this afternoon hopefully for early next week :happydance:
YAY tasha!!! thats fantastic news for her!!
welcome mandy! :hugs: sorry for your loss hun!!

Looking good, honey! :hugs:

thanx darling!! got some serious funky taste in my mouth tonight! :(

Sorry I've not stalked this thread for a while.:flower:

Huge congrats to all the BFP ladies....mara, ttc, joey!!:thumbup:

Big hugs to Bitter, mandy.....:hugs:

Firedancer...she is gorgeous!! Her big sisters must be delighted!:thumbup:

Megg....good luck with creating Ixxy v2.0 hunni!!:baby:

We saw a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!

So everything is looking good so far!! It was just a tiny flicker, they didn't measure heartrate or anything. Don't think their scanner was that advanced! Anyway, baby is a tiny blob. And the report says the Crown Rump Length of the fetal pole is 3mm. Which from what i've read online is exactly right for 6wks 3days. (I read a basic rule of thumb is take six weeks, and apprx 1mm per day into the 6th week. Dunno what the ticker is on about 7-9mm, maybe that's by the end of the week?). Everythng is in the right place too. We could see a gestational sac and a yolk sac. As well as this tiny little flicker that she said was the hb.

I asked if there was just one in there and she said..."so far!". She said sometimes this early you miss that there is a second one!! LOL.

I asked if i could have another scan 9-10wks, she said no. Not unless i am bleeding etc as tehy don't have the resources to do that and they said the waiting room would be way too full. So gonna see if we can get one paid for...i gotta set myself milestones. One of the nurses said that the other reason they don't bother is that scans only tell you how things are today, not what things will be like the next day etc. I see the logic.

So i hope i sleep tonight!! Took ages to drop off last night then i was awake from 4am tossing and turning!

One relieved Fairy here. DH was awesome. He looked sooooo happy. And has gone uber protective of me!! Like now he's seen the scan he's even more convinced i'm preggo.

Right. I don't know what to do with myslef now! I'm all a flutter!!

Fairy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->