TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!! Exciting to see the number jump so high! xo

Good luck with your upcoming cycle Megg! I really hope this is it for you!! :hugs:

Bittersweet I am so sorry for you loss :cry:

Mara- Bump buddies sounds awesome! Also that taste - is it metallic? If so it is very normal!

I love seeing the number go up and up! I hope i can be added again before it gets to 200!

FB that's great news :happydance:

As for me, i have finally had a period about two weeks ago....after waiting 16 weeks for it! So i should be oving anytime now hopefully.....i want it to hurry up...want to POAS already lol....

Congrats to the BFP ladies! Good luck Megg... xxx

We saw a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!

So everything is looking good so far!! It was just a tiny flicker, they didn't measure heartrate or anything. Don't think their scanner was that advanced! Anyway, baby is a tiny blob. And the report says the Crown Rump Length of the fetal pole is 3mm. Which from what i've read online is exactly right for 6wks 3days. (I read a basic rule of thumb is take six weeks, and apprx 1mm per day into the 6th week. Dunno what the ticker is on about 7-9mm, maybe that's by the end of the week?). Everythng is in the right place too. We could see a gestational sac and a yolk sac. As well as this tiny little flicker that she said was the hb.

I asked if there was just one in there and she said..."so far!". She said sometimes this early you miss that there is a second one!! LOL.

I asked if i could have another scan 9-10wks, she said no. Not unless i am bleeding etc as tehy don't have the resources to do that and they said the waiting room would be way too full. So gonna see if we can get one paid for...i gotta set myself milestones. One of the nurses said that the other reason they don't bother is that scans only tell you how things are today, not what things will be like the next day etc. I see the logic.

So i hope i sleep tonight!! Took ages to drop off last night then i was awake from 4am tossing and turning!

One relieved Fairy here. DH was awesome. He looked sooooo happy. And has gone uber protective of me!! Like now he's seen the scan he's even more convinced i'm preggo.

Right. I don't know what to do with myslef now! I'm all a flutter!!

Fairy x

Soooo excited for you Fairy!!! What a great day.

Had my blood tests today again and they told me my numbers were perfect. Got a surprise early u/s and saw a gestational sac at 4+6. They were surprised and so was I since it's so early but FS says I sm moving in the right direction. So glad and still praying.

WOW look at that jump i could have swore it was at 160 or less a few days ago ! Congratz ladies

Lovely new number. Wish I was still a part of it.

Congrats ladies.xx

Oh god... I didn't know you weren't! :cry: I'm so sorry I've been MIA! :hugs:

its okay hunnie its understandable.

Miscarried at 7+3 two weeks ago today. Gutted didnt even get to announce it or anything :(

That's why I always announce early... I'd rather have support if things go downhill and not just deliver the bad news after the fact without the celebration in the beginning. Maybe that makes me strange though, ya know? :hugs: I'm always around if you need to chat!

Yeah hun I know what you mean, I just was too scared
To jinx it but guess doesn't matter either way :/.xx

I haven't been on here in a while, good to see the numbers so high, sad to see so many others are going through hell trying to get there also. Hoping we all get to add BFP to our names soon. :dust: :dust:

Bitter as I have said loads of times iam so sorry xxxxx

Gosh it's a long time since I read here. I read and put my name on the list near the start, when I had my m/c in January 2010.

Now, 14 months later, I'm waiting for ICSI as my hubby has the duffest sperm you can imagine, so it's hard to understand how it even managed to get me pregnant at all before the m/c!

Good luck everyone. xxxxxxxxx

I go back for another blood draw monday. Due Date is Nov 15th

Gosh it's a long time since I read here. I read and put my name on the list near the start, when I had my m/c in January 2010.

Now, 14 months later, I'm waiting for ICSI as my hubby has the duffest sperm you can imagine, so it's hard to understand how it even managed to get me pregnant at all before the m/c!

Good luck everyone. xxxxxxxxx

OMG! I always wondered what happened to you! I often checked to see if you'd updated anywhere! :hugs: I know all about ICSI! I'd love to follow your journey! I'm going through my 2nd round now! First one was successful but ended at 10 weeks! Anyway, glad to see you back, honey!

I go back for another blood draw monday. Due Date is Nov 15th

Woohoo! Can't wait!

well.. ladies I POAS and it was a BFN... then I remembered that the test was like 3 years old and probably duff so I headed down to Boots and bought another test...
and....

I have a BFP!!!!!:happydance:

Have started my progesterone immediately and have sent Hubby out for baby aspirin. Have now gotta phone my Obs and get my herparin injections sorted...

OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.... we are going for our ED next month:haha:

Please ladies as I enter this rollar coaster one last time pray this baby is healthy and stays with me:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->