TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

aww yay!! been thinking bout you the last few days wondering when you'd post your BFP!! that is fab news hun wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!! xxxxxx

Thanks Joey....

Hubby said how on earth did this happen we never have bloomin sex.... see it is a lil miracle already! Hahaahah

lol bless ya it only takes one time:blush: i just knew your were knocked up when u were talking the other day hehe xxx

just a random one dunno why but didnt you say ur lmp was 5th feb? seems like longer than 4+4 away xx

I know... but Feb was only 28 days wasn't it? Plus I am usually a 30 day cycle girl.. Probably why it seems longer. You know I knew I was even though that stupid FRER came up BFN...the digi test I took came up pregnant in about 10 seconds lol

lol its good when you just know the test is wrong ;). ive always just counted from the lmp which 5th feb was a sat so would make you 5 weeks ;). i might be wrong but thought thats the way you counted. there are loads of calculators on line will have a try now. (only thinking 5 weeks as i started my mc on 28th feb (fri) and am now 6+1. xxx

Congratulations Padbrat, hoping for a sticky one for you hun x:happydance:

Hmmm damn tickers must be wrong then... do some investigating for me Joey! LOL

Roonsma... OMG you must be ready to pop so soon! I am praying it is a quick and as painless as possible labour for you!

just did a diff one and it came out 4+5?? im confused now. lol xx

well.. ladies I POAS and it was a BFN... then I remembered that the test was like 3 years old and probably duff so I headed down to Boots and bought another test...
and....

I have a BFP!!!!!:happydance:

Have started my progesterone immediately and have sent Hubby out for baby aspirin. Have now gotta phone my Obs and get my herparin injections sorted...

OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.... we are going for our ED next month:haha:

Please ladies as I enter this rollar coaster one last time pray this baby is healthy and stays with me:flower:

Congrats hon! Praying for you.

well.. ladies I POAS and it was a BFN... then I remembered that the test was like 3 years old and probably duff so I headed down to Boots and bought another test...
and....

I have a BFP!!!!!:happydance:

Have started my progesterone immediately and have sent Hubby out for baby aspirin. Have now gotta phone my Obs and get my herparin injections sorted...

OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.... we are going for our ED next month:haha:

Please ladies as I enter this rollar coaster one last time pray this baby is healthy and stays with me:flower:

Congrats, honey! I couldn't be happier for you!!! :yipee:

Hey Joey... I checked that link and it says I am 5 week.... wierd!! I am supposed to be getting injections by 5 weeks... so have just left a message for my Obs.

Thanks Meggy Moo and Titimes2... Come God.. smile on me this once please!! LOL

Can i be added, i got my BFP on 28th Feb after a MMC in november/2010, 1 loss so far!

Congrats to all the ladies with their recent BFP's!

Brilliant news Padbrat and Coco84!!! May you both have a super happy, healthy and very sticky 9months!!
Great to see that number go up!!!

AFM, well I'm enjoying feeling totally exhausted. Like i've run some sort of marathon (which believe me....I haven't!!). Enjoying the reassurance of feeling naff!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Fairy x

Amazing news padbrat!!!! The timing couldn't be more crazy!! I love it! I pray this is your forever baby!!!! xoxo So unbelievably happy for you!! H&H 9 mo to you Hon

Welcome coco and Congrats!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 mo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->