TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Big Congratulations to Padbrat and Coco. Happy and Healthy pregnancies ladies! xx

Can i be added, i got my BFP on 28th Feb after a MMC in november/2010, 1 loss so far!

Congrats to all the ladies with their recent BFP's!

Congrats, honey! I'll get you added here shortly. :hugs:

well.. ladies I POAS and it was a BFN... then I remembered that the test was like 3 years old and probably duff so I headed down to Boots and bought another test...
and....

I have a BFP!!!!!:happydance:

Have started my progesterone immediately and have sent Hubby out for baby aspirin. Have now gotta phone my Obs and get my herparin injections sorted...

OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.... we are going for our ED next month:haha:

Please ladies as I enter this rollar coaster one last time pray this baby is healthy and stays with me:flower:

Can i be added, i got my BFP on 28th Feb after a MMC in november/2010, 1 loss so far!

Congrats to all the ladies with their recent BFP's!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
congrats girls!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
:) :baby:

Congrats Padbrat, i am sooo happy for you! I hope that this baby will be your forever baby :hugs: xxxx

Congrats Coco!!! xxxx

well.. ladies I POAS and it was a BFN... then I remembered that the test was like 3 years old and probably duff so I headed down to Boots and bought another test...
and....

I have a BFP!!!!!:happydance:

Have started my progesterone immediately and have sent Hubby out for baby aspirin. Have now gotta phone my Obs and get my herparin injections sorted...

OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.... we are going for our ED next month:haha:

Please ladies as I enter this rollar coaster one last time pray this baby is healthy and stays with me:flower:

Congrats, honey! I couldn't be happier for you!!! :yipee:

Meggy Moo.... your thoughts mean so much to me:hugs:

Svetya, Fairy, Cla, Blue, Meggy Moo, Mrphyemma, Maratobe, Missmaternal.... just Thank You! Your messages are making me cry... but in a good way... blame hormones already...

Ty Ty Ty Ladies!

Maratobe... beautiful wedding piccy huni!! And we are quite close together in dates as well! YAY!

awww Meggy....

Only 3 days until you start making Ixxy 2.0!! YAY!!!

If only the process was a little quicker! I only start one injection in 3 days. There's much, much more to come!

I am hoping I will start my injections tomorrow....
I need to have heperin at 5 weeks and I am 5 weeks 1 day today...
But need to get an appt with GP first... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I go away for afew days and come back to this!! Congrats!!!!! I LOVE ur wedding pix btw too!!!!!!

:dance: Congratulations Coco and Padbrat!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you, you have been through a lot Padbrat! YAAAAYYYYY for ya both!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Mara, you do look very pretty in your wedding dress!

Meggs......:hugs: for this round for your for-keeps baby!

Sveta, congrats on 17wks today!

Hey Tiger huni! How are you? Thank you for your good wishes!

I know Svetaya's time has flown by! And i bet you are blooming!

Well, the first tri didn't fly by but these last 5 weeks certainly have. I think it's because you sort of stop counting once 12 weeks hits. Plus I feel great and until recently didn't really look pregnant. It's weird, everyday now I seem to wake up a little larger than the day before, LOL Not much to show still, I posted a bump pic in my journal today if you want to check it out.

Did you get your appt. padbrat??

Awww chick! Great photos! you can really see your bumps progression as time goes on!
and your scan piccy is gorgeous!

I should probably update the front page with my more pics. I took one at 15 weeks and I should take one today.... The black slip seemed like a good idea at the time, but now it's more like a progression of my ass :haha:

I am hoping I will start my injections tomorrow....
I need to have heperin at 5 weeks and I am 5 weeks 1 day today...
But need to get an appt with GP first... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

OHHHH PAD I didnt realize now you me and Mara can be bump buddies!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->