TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

thank you tigerlilly!!! :)

yay ttc and padbrat we can be bump buddies..... :happydance:

how is everyone?? im feeling sooo tired today! had a 3 hour snooze on the couch haha

OMG that is sooo fab! We can all be bump buds! Yay!

My injections have arrived... booooooo.... am scared, though Hubby finds it hysterically funny....

Scan on Thursday .... pray for me ladies.. am scared. All my scans have been bad.

This has bee a frightful day for me......got up at 6 am to take hubby to work because its raining and he cant take his motorcycle! Got the kids off to school and headed to the social security office to drop off paper work, they told me I would have to see a worker as it is a new policy so they sat me down to wait. After about 30 minutes I went up and asked if I could just leave the paperwork as I had to go get my lab work done and get to the other hospital where my sister was having here surgery to have her endo removed (this was 10:00 am) at 11 am they told me I would have to wait, so I sat back down and at 10:30 I again went to the front and was informed that I had never been put on the list to be seen!!!! WTF???? I told them to take copies or I was leaving without them getting what they needed... I was pissed!
At the lab I was poked ...nothing blown vessel......poked again ...... nothing.....poked again.....she got the blood needed but blew the vein when she took the needle out and she cut my had with the needle.

Thanks for letting me vent...... I am still waiting for results on tests will let you know ASAP.

Ooooo ttcsil... that was a day from hell... how is your Sister? Your results had better be amazing after a day like that!

Well... if it is any consolation Hubby has just jabbed me with the heperin... OMG it hurts like hell!!

My sister is still in surgery they ran into some unexpected things they are having to remove her right ovary and both her Fallopian tubes should be out in the next hour or so.

OMG huni... that is awful. sending lots of ((hugs)) across the Atlantic..

oooh ttc i am so sorry about your horrible day and also about your sister!!! :hugs::hugs:
padbrat, im sorry those damn needles hurt and i have everything crossed for your scan!! :hugs:

Oh goodness, ttcstill! What a day! :hugs: I'm so sorry about your sister too! :(

I understand, Pad... I'm a pro at injections! :hugs:

oooh ttc i am so sorry about your horrible day and also about your sister!!! :hugs::hugs:
padbrat, im sorry those damn needles hurt and i have everything crossed for your scan!! :hugs:

Thanks Maratobe... am scared to death... am wishing it never comes and I could just sit in ignorant bliss:haha:

when is yours hun?

Okay lasies I am totally freaking out right now.... my hcg last week was 84 today they are 939 which is good but my progesterone was 12.3 last week and is 7 today and this dam doctor is not in til tomorrow and the nurse is telling me that the doctor said last week that a supplement is not an option "this time around" WTF? What do I do now?

7 is low... but progesterone rises and falls throughout a day. I hope you get info from the doctor tomorrow when he's back in! :hugs:

:dust: :hugs: Stopping by with love and hugs! So happy to see all the new bfps. Congrats gals.

Thanks Maratobe... am scared to death... am wishing it never comes and I could just sit in ignorant bliss:haha:

when is yours hun?
im hoping that the doctor will send me friday when i see him! it will proberly be too early to see anything but thats ok i dont mind!

Okay lasies I am totally freaking out right now.... my hcg last week was 84 today they are 939 which is good but my progesterone was 12.3 last week and is 7 today and this dam doctor is not in til tomorrow and the nurse is telling me that the doctor said last week that a supplement is not an option "this time around" WTF? What do I do now?

ooh hun i hope you can talk to the doctor asap! let us know!! :hugs:

afm- my work is F@#$ing me around!! :nope: they have put me on days i cant work and they are not willing to change them! my mum does not want me working looong night shifts any more because of bub and i go to school studying all day fulltime aswell....not happy!!!

Congratulations Mara and TTC!!!!!!! :yipee: :happydance: How exciting has this past month have been with BFP!!!! Sorry for being a bit slow but are you having twins TTC!?!?!?!

Tigerlilies, how are you doing?

Hey Tiger huni! How are you? Thank you for your good wishes!
I know Svetaya's time has flown by! And i bet you are blooming!

Svetaya's time HAS flown by!

I'm good, still paranoid as crap! I'm 12wks today and I know little gummy bear was doing just fine last Wednesday but this whole time I was constipated except these past few days I'm becoming regular again which of course has my mind racing! Please someone tell me this is normal as you get close to 2nd tri!

Hey Tiger! COngrats on getting to the end of first tri!! Are you still sane?? I might not be by then! LOL. Have you had the 12 week scan etc?
Fairy x

OHHHHH LOL ok well I just couldn't decided if I wanted humor or serious

Congratulations Mara and TTC!!!!!!! :yipee: :happydance: How exciting has this past month have been with BFP!!!! Sorry for being a bit slow but are you having twins TTC!?!?!?!

Tigerlilies, how are you doing?

Hey Tiger huni! How are you? Thank you for your good wishes!
I know Svetaya's time has flown by! And i bet you are blooming!

Svetaya's time HAS flown by!

I'm good, still paranoid as crap! I'm 12wks today and I know little gummy bear was doing just fine last Wednesday but this whole time I was constipated except these past few days I'm becoming regular again which of course has my mind racing! Please someone tell me this is normal as you get close to 2nd tri!

I have been doing a lot of reading about progesterone and they say when your progesterone is high you can become constipated and have severe heartburn.....its between 8-9 weeks when the placenta starts to take over its own progesterone production and when it does your levels start to drop off....soooo I would say that it is normal for the constipation to go away.....besides I had constipation on and off with my second baby. Trust me you want it to go away completely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->