TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh I see TTC, I didn't even know you could pick a humorous or a serious info with that ticker. I didn't know about the progesterone either, that completely makes sense! Thanks!

Fairy, I'm barely keeping my sanity! I either worry about gummy bear, or I'm too busy to even remember I'm PG! Of course not fitting into my clothes is a cruel reminder! I wouldn't mind except I JUST bought new work clothes not that long ago and here I am spending more money on more cloths!

I'm actually not going to go to my regular ob until 17wks. I work with an u/s tech so I have her check me to make sure things are fine. I'm just so sick of spending money on medical bills that amounted to nothing so that's why I'm waiting.

Congratulations Mara and TTC!!!!!!! :yipee: :happydance: How exciting has this past month have been with BFP!!!! Sorry for being a bit slow but are you having twins TTC!?!?!?!

Tigerlilies, how are you doing?

Hey Tiger huni! How are you? Thank you for your good wishes!
I know Svetaya's time has flown by! And i bet you are blooming!

Svetaya's time HAS flown by!

I'm good, still paranoid as crap! I'm 12wks today and I know little gummy bear was doing just fine last Wednesday but this whole time I was constipated except these past few days I'm becoming regular again which of course has my mind racing! Please someone tell me this is normal as you get close to 2nd tri!

I have been doing a lot of reading about progesterone and they say when your progesterone is high you can become constipated and have severe heartburn.....its between 8-9 weeks when the placenta starts to take over its own progesterone production and when it does your levels start to drop off....soooo I would say that it is normal for the constipation to go away.....besides I had constipation on and off with my second baby. Trust me you want it to go away completely!

OMG I had no idea about those symptoms and progesterone... I had none of those symptoms with my other pregnancies, but have had both symptoms with this one... and I had the constipation before I was taking my progesterone medication... Ooooo pleaseeeeee let this be a good sign:blush:

Ttcsil ... have you managed to get to a docs??

Maratobe - can;t wait for your scan on Friday!:happydance:

Yesterday I went in to get my bloods redrawn and my HCG has more than doubled every 48 hours was 939 but my progesterone went from 12.3 to 7. I was frantic and the nurse who gave me the results told me that my doctor was not in until Tuesday and that she had said last week that she would not give me supplements!!! I totally freaked out and started preparing for the worst. This morning I called her office first thing and the same awful nurse called me back to tell me that the doctor had called in a prescription for 100mg of progesterone supplement something called Prometrium. I will start that tonight and hopefully it will be what helps us keep our forever baby!

me too hun! ive been up since around 5am the last few mornings wide awake. having lower back pain and some stretching cramps in my uterus but im not stressing or anything im just relaxing and letting it all happy! cant wait to see the doctor on friday :happydance:
you excited for your scan padbrat?
TTC have you heard back from your doctor??
tiger congrats on 12 weeks hun!! :)

Yesterday I went in to get my bloods redrawn and my HCG has more than doubled every 48 hours was 939 but my progesterone went from 12.3 to 7. I was frantic and the nurse who gave me the results told me that my doctor was not in until Tuesday and that she had said last week that she would not give me supplements!!! I totally freaked out and started preparing for the worst. This morning I called her office first thing and the same awful nurse called me back to tell me that the doctor had called in a prescription for 100mg of progesterone supplement something called Prometrium. I will start that tonight and hopefully it will be what helps us keep our forever baby!

oooh goodo!! :) :hugs:

No Maratobe... not excited... dreading it with a passion. Never had any good news at a scan...

Yahey Ttcsil... now you can join me in the preggers progesterone club LOL!!

I am going to see her for the first time on the 30th i will be 7 weeks 2 days then so hopefully thins will be moving along nicely by then. My HCG is very good from 84 to 939 in just 5 days so I am predicting a great outcome as long as the progesterone pills do their jobs. I could have seen her sooner but decided I would rather wait til I know we can see the wee little bugger before I jump in with both feet.

THat makes 3 of us in the progesterone club then! My 7dpo reading was 27, which in the USA would read as 8.4, and on the 400mg cyclogest pessaries it went to 128, which is in the 40s in your numbers. It's good stuff! TTCstill, so glad your doc got onto it fast! That's a great HCG rise!! Fingers crossed this is it for yoU!

Good luck Mara/PAdbrat with your med/scan appts this week! Hope they go great!

I have booked a private scan for 2nd april, ill be 9wks 5days then. Totally freaked out today, think it was just hormones. Balled my eyes out over poor DH. Totally on the see-saw of it will all be great v. what if it goes wrong. I'm doing my own head in!! Hopefully the hormones will settle a bit.

Megg..how are you feeling with starting the jabs? Got fingers and toes crossed for you!

Fairy x

So much action on this thread and the good kind! love it!!!

Tigerlilies- congrats on 12 weeks! Fantastic news!!! I wouldn't worry about the constipation going away, be thankful! It's all normal. Unfortunately I'm still majorly backed up but I've always struggled with this so naturally I'll suffer worse pg. *Sigh...

I really have to back off on the deserts now and start to really watch what I am eating. I am starting to gain weight fast now. :| In the last couple days I really have grown a baby bump its super freaky!! I want to keep my weight gain to mostly baby related products and not fat! lol

Sounds like everyone is doing well. Super stoked for you all!!

I'm fine with starting the jabs... 2nd nature now really. Just about 13 hours before my first one. I'll be happy to get it done so I don't have to count down anymore, ya know?

yay not long hun! :happydance: i have everything crossed for you for this cycle!!! your gonna do great!!! :)

Woohoo for starting that first jab Megg!! You're on the baby making train! I second Mara, you're gonna do great this time around.
Fairy x

So much action on this thread and the good kind! love it!!!

Tigerlilies- congrats on 12 weeks! Fantastic news!!! I wouldn't worry about the constipation going away, be thankful! It's all normal. Unfortunately I'm still majorly backed up but I've always struggled with this so naturally I'll suffer worse pg. *Sigh...

I really have to back off on the deserts now and start to really watch what I am eating. I am starting to gain weight fast now. :| In the last couple days I really have grown a baby bump its super freaky!! I want to keep my weight gain to mostly baby related products and not fat! lol

Sounds like everyone is doing well. Super stoked for you all!!

I hear ya! I already put on 5lbs but it feels like more! I'm a big girl and I really don't need nor want to put on much more weight than what is baby either.

First jab done... Nerves didn't do me any good... But, its done!

I will be praying for you Meggs.

Another day down and I am trying very hard to just enjoy the pregnancy. I have been working out (a modified routine of course) and this causes muscle soreness so it allows me to not focus on every little twinge I feel which I have found very helpful.

Yay! Meggy Moo... it all starts from now! BTW I hate my injections with a passion...

Fairy and TTCSIL... I am praying you are right about this progesterone!

Have decided I don;t wanna go to my scan tomorrow... wanna just sit in ignorant bliss!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->