TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Aw Pad, I have a good feeling about this scan for you. I felt the same about mine. Let us know how it goes.

Megg, way to go!! And we have liftoff!!!!

Fairy x

thanks Fairy... I will def let you all know...

For good or bad...

Relax Pad and you should really start a pregnancy journal so I can stalk you! :haha:

I am sure everything will be fine and all you have to do is relax.....clean the garage, the kitchen rewash the laundry...do something to take your mind off of it. You wil be fine....if you need ssomething to do I can send you my accounting assignments LOL:haha:

OK ttcsil... I will do you a deal.

If I get a good result at the scan I will start a journal just so that you can stalk me! And I will stalk you too... how's that sound?

Congrats to all the new girls I dont know where to turn girls really cold do with some advice but dont feel like I should ask when I should know :cry: :( :hugs: xxxx

I have got a feeling well be seeing alot more :bfp: in the coming weeks ! Hopefully me and megg are one of them lol

Ok seeing as you asked lol right you all know I'm now on metformin for my pcos right? Have been on it since 9th feb have only had sex a few times since though :blush: but I dont know weather it should have made my periods start to regulate or not yet, if so I haven't had one and I know this sounds completely crazy but I am getting signs that I could possibly be pregnant but surely I cant be that quick and have only had sex a few times since?? See my dilema lol thanks girls your the best xxxx

my last period was the 9th hun and isaac and i didnt do it much this month which is why it was a shock for us! could there be a serious chance that you could be hun? :) :hugs:

Ok seeing as you asked lol right you all know I'm now on metformin for my pcos right? Have been on it since 9th feb have only had sex a few times since though :blush: but I dont know weather it should have made my periods start to regulate or not yet, if so I haven't had one and I know this sounds completely crazy but I am getting signs that I could possibly be pregnant but surely I cant be that quick and have only had sex a few times since?? See my dilema lol thanks girls your the best xxxx

I can sometimes take up to 3 months to bring your period back, honey. Whilst you could be pregnant... Its not impossible... Its also very possible that it hasn't done its job yet. I'd test, and then just wait if its BFN. Keep taking the Met and do what you're doing. It'll work out in the end! :hugs:

Pad - Good luck today, will be thinking of you & keeping fx for a good scan :hugs:

Ruskie - Hope you're right :thumbup: Sending loads of :dust: your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->