TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Dont know if you all know but we have another rainbow baby to add to our growing collection Deb had her baby girl Taliah faith Greasby born 8.26pm. 7lb 1oz of perfection yesterday :kiss: xxxx

Huge CONGRATS to Deb! She's the last of my original 3 bump buddies... We all got our BFP's and lost our bubs at just about the same time... They all have their LO's in their arms now. I guess that means I have to be next... by default!

Huge CONGRATS to Deb! She's the last of my original 3 bump buddies... We all got our BFP's and lost our bubs at just about the same time... They all have their LO's in their arms now. I guess that means I have to be next... by default!

Yes it has to be your turn now babes and you WILL get that baby in your arms my lovely Love You :kiss: xxxx

Heya Caz! Nice to see you in here! :hugs: FX'd for all of us... DEFINITELY!

Also... My apologies to coco84 on how long it took for me to put her on our front page... but she's there now!

Well I am glad to see smiling faces i here today..... Congrats to Deb. Pad good luck today hope all goes well and you get your mind put at ease.

I may have done something wrong last night, just after a roll in the hay with my amazing husband I tried to get up and The pain in my right side was so intense for a minute I was worried that I may have an eptopic and a ruptured tube.....now I know that I pulled a muscle or something cause it still hurts but mostly when I move or cough. WHEW! I was scared!

Awww yay for Deb!!!

Good luck today Pad!

Meggs, when will you have your egg retrieval done?

Dawny, two months with no cycle? If you're not PG you need to get that puppy rolling again!

Egg retrieval should be around April 8... give or take a couple days.

I hope so, Nik!

I added a ticker in my siggy for probable egg collection date. Also, for those of you who don't know what I sound like... I made a video of my injection this morning for a friend who has to start similar ones. You don't get to see me in all my 7am horror... but you can hear me! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bH-RMBqQJU

I sent the link to my cousin who is starting IVF on the 27th! Love your voice xxxxxx

awwww fabulous news for Deb... am absolutely chuffed!!

Maratobe, Ttcsil, Tiger and all you other gorgoeus ladies thank you for your thoughts for today!

So had my first scan today at 5+3 (cos I am a 30 days cycle girlie) and the saw a sac, but nothing else. Sac was measuring around 5mm according to my Hubby cos I was too scared to look. My Obs Cons was quite happy with that although I continue to worry. She says that as I OV late (18/19 day of cycle) just seeing a lovely round sac is exactly what she would want to see. Hubby says last time I was scanned with last M/C sac was a wierd shape so I am already doing better than then! LOL

I am back next Thursday for another scan. The Worrying continues .... (yay) lol!!

TTCSIL... you are one brave lady still DTD... I have banned my Hubby LOL

Megg I am wincing at the jab video. I don't do needles well. Brave lady! All the luck in the world hun! x

Padbrat, glad the scan went as well as could be expected and hope the time passes quickly for you until the next one. Seeing a lovely little heartbeat will help put your mind at rest x

Well, I am CD13 so should be ovulating in the next few days. I'm getting a bit down as I'm having twinges on the left as per usual and that is my blocked side. Poor old righty never gets a go :(

aww thanks mrphyemma... yeah a HB would be amazing... am hoping and praying I get to hear one eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->