TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Pad I am sure that everything is just fine.... I know its hard but I honestly have to tell you that I have made myself not worry....I have convinced myself of what I already know......I have no control over the outcome so if I worry I am robbing myself of precious bonding time with this child.

Now there are words of wisdom if ever I have heard them. Thank you Ttcsil, you are so right......

Will attempt to be more serene and glowingly pregnant for now on....

Though may have a lil wobble every now and then lol

Oooooo does this mean I have to start a journal now? Ha hahahahahaha

I sent the link to my cousin who is starting IVF on the 27th! Love your voice xxxxxx

Okay... 3rd person who likes my voice... I still continue to loathe it! LOL But, thank you! :hugs:

I hope the video is helpful to her. I videos still of my other injections if you want to link her to those too. I'm not opposed to her having my info (email or something) in case she wants someone to talk to who understands. That's the absolute worst bit is no one really "getting it"... iykwim?

awwww fabulous news for Deb... am absolutely chuffed!!

Maratobe, Ttcsil, Tiger and all you other gorgoeus ladies thank you for your thoughts for today!

So had my first scan today at 5+3 (cos I am a 30 days cycle girlie) and the saw a sac, but nothing else. Sac was measuring around 5mm according to my Hubby cos I was too scared to look. My Obs Cons was quite happy with that although I continue to worry. She says that as I OV late (18/19 day of cycle) just seeing a lovely round sac is exactly what she would want to see. Hubby says last time I was scanned with last M/C sac was a wierd shape so I am already doing better than then! LOL

I am back next Thursday for another scan. The Worrying continues .... (yay) lol!!

TTCSIL... you are one brave lady still DTD... I have banned my Hubby LOL

Sounds perfect for this stage, honey! Woohoo!

Oooooo does this mean I have to start a journal now? Ha hahahahahaha

YES! Yes, it does!

Oooo OK Meggy Moo.... will do one tomorrow. I solemly promise!

Ooooooooooooh a Pad journal I'm excited! ttcstill is EXACTLY right x

Just saw in Jasa1911's siggy that she's just re-joined the preggo side! Congrats to her!

pad your ultrasound sounded sooo good hun for where your at! :) cant wait till next weeks! :hugs:
im off to the doctor today in about 45 mins! scared shitless!!! wanting to make sure everything is ok and on track!
i was sent home early from work last night at 5.15am because i had been throwing up for an hour! and right now i feel like shit :( i didnt really have any symptoms with my other pegnancies and now BAM i am full of them and im still so early!!!
wish me luck today!

Mara relax your hormones are probably just really high......everything is gonna be fine I am sure!

soooo doctors went very well! my doctor was very happy and i had to get full bloods done including betas because he thinks im in with a chance for twins (because of clomid) but i told him not to jinx me lol scan went great! everything is on track although i didnt see much but apparently im measuring on time!
my doctor has referred me to an antenatal doctor because he said he will be more help now i see him in about 3 weeks and he will check bub again on ultrasound (my doctor kept saying 'he will check out if there are 2 heart beats') lol and we will go from there! he said if i have any bleeding or pain to come and see him but he said because of my symtpoms i seem to be doing fine! he will call me to let me know what the bloods say aswell! but that prob wont be till monday

im not too keen on twins (isaac is) lol but if it happens it happens that is the risk of fertility drugs lol ill be 1 happy girl with a gorgeous healthy bub! :) how are you going hun?

So so trying to come on here more not been around much to be honest I couldn't face it but I have to face life cant run away forever I have to get used to the fact I may never be a mum but we will see what happens xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->