TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thats great new mara ! Twins really arent that bad . I have twin brothers and i was around alot when they were born they are actually quite fun !

I am always frightened by that possibility as I too am a twin but so far not twins....its bound to happen at some point. My mother already said that she believes that is why i got pregnant unexpectedly she says my husband needs one of each....I say she is crazy and just mean! LOL

Dawny Megg Dazed- I wish I could offer some kind of reassuance but I cant - just know that we are here for you and are praying eveeryday that all of your baby dreams come true!

Thanks TTCStill. Like Dawny, thats why I don't post much. I'm truely estatic for all that have gotten their BFP's, but its just getting harder and harder with every passing month. I feel like I am getting ready to give up and just get a puppy, but at the least, I have to know why I'm not getting pregnant. I know my first one was a fluke now.

Dont give up hope hun ! Ive been trying for 10 years and know where my problem lies i still have lots of hope and i'm not giving up until the docs say your chances are 0%

Yay Mara!!!! Gratz!!! Fabby news and sickness is a great sign so I believe... and Twins a possiblility? How exciting! I have been preggers with twins!! But hopefully not this time!

Dawnie, Dazed, Meggy and Ruskie.... just..... I dunno... just ... ahhh sod it.... cyber hugs coming your way!!!! ((((((HUGS)))))

I completely understand the position of just getting tired, I myself am trying to not focus on being pregnant for I fear I may again not be able to carry my little one to term. I have been talking with my DH and I am sure that if this one fails we will probably accept the fact and not continue this journey. I have tried and tried and I cannot imagine what it must be like for those of you who cannot seem to conceive I can only assume it is just as devastating as conceiving and failing. I pray for all of us in our different journeys with our different struggles that we may all get our forever babies.

hi ladies. i hope your all ok.. im just popping into say :hi:

good luck megg on your icsi :D :hugs:

Went for my follie scan today and i have a 22mm on my left ovary so bought some ovuation tests and im going to start them tomorrow. im going on holiday sunday to turkey, so im hoping that it relaxes me over my ovulation period and I concieve this cycle.. FX

lots of love xxx

Good Luck MrsGAnderson! Catch that eggie! :dust:

Thanks girls for the thoughts and kind words. I'm going to boil today down to frustration and PMS.

Hello Megg!!
Hope all is well with u!!
I have been on here a while,around 19months and have posted on many of ur items,i posted on this 1 ages ago!!!
I wanted to let you kno i finally got my BFP!!!
Cant believe it!! Prob wont til i hold him/her in my arms!!
The 1 month i decide not to take my Clomid i hit the Jackpot!! Whats that all about??
I will be 41 in August,i lost a baby bk in Aug 09 in my 2nd Tri!! Have tried without any success til now,my FS put me on Clomid 100mg in Nov,i found my periods were horribly heavy while takin it!! So in Feb i thought it seems to b doing feck all for me so missin a month will hardly hurt!!
Just made sure me and Mr C did a whole lotta babydancing and hoped for the best really,and BANG! It happened. Maybe becus i wasnt stressing about the Clomid?Who knows y it worked?But it has!!Yay......
I hope you get ur much longed for BFP soon,i know only to well how frustrating it is watchin time go by,i didnt have much time to play with goin on 41!! Hopefully see u in 1st Tri soon!!
Good luck and Take Care
xxBabyC

GL MrsG hope you catch the eggy !
Thats great news Babycarey ! Congratz on your pregnancy hun have a healthy and happy 9 months !

Hello Megg!!
I have been on here a while,around 19months and have posted on many of ur items,i posted on this 1 ages ago!!!
The 1 month i decide not to take my Clomid i hit the Jackpot!! Whats that all about??
I will be 41 in August,i lost a baby bk in Aug 09 in my 2nd Tri!! Have tried without any success til now,my FS put me on Clomid 100mg in Nov,i found my periods were horribly heavy while takin it!! So in Feb i thought it seems to b doing feck all for me so missin a month will hardly hurt!!
Just made sure me and Mr C did a whole lotta babydancing and hoped for the best really,and BANG! It happened. Maybe becus i wasnt stressing about the Clomid?Who knows y it worked?But it has!!Yay......
I hope you get ur much longed for BFP soon,i know only to well how frustrating it is watchin time go by,i didnt have much time to play with goin on 41!! Hopefully see u in 1st Tri soon!!
Good luck and Take Care
xxBabyC

OMG! :yipee: Honestly, I've checked on you more often than you know! I always silently stalked you and hoped to see that ticker in your siggy! I couldn't be happier for you, honey! You deserve this soooooo much! :hugs:

So so trying to come on here more not been around much to be honest I couldn't face it but I have to face life cant run away forever I have to get used to the fact I may never be a mum but we will see what happens xxxx

awww darling! you will be a mummy :hugs: and you will be a great mummy!!!
Hello Megg!!
Good luck and Take Care
xxBabyC

congrats hun!!! :happydance:

Thanks girls I just wish I had the drive to believe that myself and cant even blame hormones or pmt cos i dont have either xxxx

Congrats to all the BFP Ladies. Love seeing the numbers jump. :dust:

Have a journal now... stalkers (ttcsil LOL) are welcome

I will be stalking you padbrat!!!

Hope everyone is ok. Megg i wish you all the best of luck with your ICSI :hugs:

I'm due AF on wednesday...tested last night but BFN :( It really disheartened me....i'm starting to get desperate to get pregnant again, i feel so empty :cry: xxx

I know the feeling, honey! Its so hard when you just want what you had back. I feel that ache every single day! Maybe we can both get a forever BFP in the next month! :hugs:

Had a great week and week-end until today when all of a sudden I couldnt concerntrate on anything, got frustrated the pissed, then wanted to bawl, etc........Oh and did I mention I ate a whole bag of chips??? WTH!!!! Yes I suppose I am pregnant! LOL

I am also having like a pulling sensation about four inches to the right of my belly button???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->