TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I know how you feel, starting to think I can't do this anymore, it's just too hard.

I just told my husband last night that, if this cycle works and we have at least 1 healthy baby, I'm going to do everything in my power to be 100% content with that and never try again. I can't give up until I have 1... but I don't think I can ever try again, if I succeed. Its SO hard. :(

I know how you feel bbhopes. AF flew her ugly butt in yesterday with no warning. I'm still at my wits end with all of this. When I have doubts, it fails. When I'm staying positive and feeling positive it still fails. It doesn't help me when it only myself and another girl still trying from our month on the cover of this thread. I really feel for her.

I've changed months so often that I don't really even know which ones to check for me anymore.

3 left from my original Dec 2009, 6 left from May 2010, and none of us Feb 2011 girls have conceived again yet... Imagine that (it was last month)!

Its not entirely new... I had forgotten to add Rabbittchild's BFP from Feb 18. She never officially announced in here, but I knew about it and just hadn't added it. Funny I'd forget, because I'm SOOOOO excited for her getting good news at her scan the other day! So, CONGRATS to Carly!

Feel free to stalk me MissMaternal!

Then you can see what a grouch I have been today! LOL

My back hurts which worries me cos that is how my M/C's start.....

Hi

Can i join this thread? I m/c in Jan at 12 weeks and had a D+C on feb 3rd. Im kind of freaking out at the moment as i think im pregnant!! But im not sure!

My BBt incraased 2 weeks ago and then a week laster I started bleedig but I thought this was AF! But then my temps went back up ( theyd dropped for 2days) and have been up ever since.So i did a pregnancy test and it was positive! Im stunned. Really stunned as this is my first cycle since M/C. Im also really scared that as ive had no AF in between then this will make me more likley to m/c again?

But im also worried that im not PG as I didnt do a test after the D+C so maybe its left over hormones giving me a false positive? But then my temps are up!! I dont know what to think!

Thanks girls!

Hi

Can i join this thread? I m/c in Jan at 12 weeks and had a D+C on feb 3rd. Im kind of freaking out at the moment as i think im pregnant!! But im not sure!

My BBt incraased 2 weeks ago and then a week laster I started bleedig but I thought this was AF! But then my temps went back up ( theyd dropped for 2days) and have been up ever since.So i did a pregnancy test and it was positive! Im stunned. Really stunned as this is my first cycle since M/C. Im also really scared that as ive had no AF in between then this will make me more likley to m/c again?

But im also worried that im not PG as I didnt do a test after the D+C so maybe its left over hormones giving me a false positive? But then my temps are up!! I dont know what to think!

Thanks girls!

Sorry about your loss, honey! :hugs: I wish I had answers for you about what's going on. If you didn't test the HCG out of your system, its hard to know what positive test means now. If it gets darker, its probably new. But, you'd be best off calling your doc and getting seen soon. No, it wouldn't raise your chances of MC'ing again. I'll add you to the front page soon!

:hi:

Can I please join? We found out at our 12 week scan on the 11th that our baby hadn't survived and I had a medically managed miscarriage on the 14th. My docs told me that I had to wait a month before trying again, but I'm not sure I want to wait, just going to see how I feel when the bleeding stops.

I've read through quite a bit of the thread and you all seem like lovely ladies, don't know why this has to happen to anyone :flower:

Xxx

I feel what all you girls are saying I feel the same have done for a while now :cry: not sure how much longer I can wait for my dreams to come true to be honest :( xxxx

I feel what all you girls are saying I feel the same have done for a while now :cry: not sure how much longer I can wait for my dreams to come true to be honest :( xxxx

I feel the same too but can't give up hope yet. I think I'll probably keep trying until I hit the menopause :wacko:

Sarah12 & Pink80, :hi: & welcome, sorry for your lossed & hope your stays here are short :hugs:

I did another test this morning and still postive. Im starting to think / believe I am pregnant again! But just dont know! And the docs cant see me til next week unless its an emergency! is this am emergency??/!!

Can I please join? We found out at our 12 week scan on the 11th that our baby hadn't survived and I had a medically managed miscarriage on the 14th. My docs told me that I had to wait a month before trying again, but I'm not sure I want to wait, just going to see how I feel when the bleeding stops.

I've read through quite a bit of the thread and you all seem like lovely ladies, don't know why this has to happen to anyone :flower:

Xxx

Sure, honey! I'm sorry for your loss! :hugs: I'll get you added!

I feel the same too but can't give up hope yet. I think I'll probably keep trying until I hit the menopause :wacko:

Right? Me too! LOL

I did another test this morning and still postive. Im starting to think / believe I am pregnant again! But just dont know! And the docs cant see me til next week unless its an emergency! is this am emergency??/!!

Well... It could be, but it isn't necessarily. If the BFP is from retained tissue, its incredibly unhealthy to have it sitting around in your uterus. If its from a new pregnancy, its definitely not an emergency. That's hard to say, sweetie. I don't know how to answer that! :hugs:

Xxx

So sorry for your loss. You have joined a great group of ladies and I am sure that you will find much support and love here to help you through!

Try and relax The likelyhood that your levels are still up from the last pregnancy are slim. That was over a month ago. If you are that worried about it then demand a lab order to check your hcg levels at least with that you will know how high they are and can retest again soon to see if they are going up or down. Good luck to you!

Xxx
So sorry about your loss hun :hugs: You will find lots of support here dont ever be afraid to ask for help or someone to talk to cause thats what we are here for :thumbup:

Don't give up hope hun , I'm still going after 10 years. I know it seems like its never going to happen and you watch ladies everyday get pregnant and it makes it even harder , But think positive tell yourself i will get pregnant it just might not be when i want it to happen . I find that helps me when i get down and so do the wonderfull ladies on this site :hugs:

Sorry Pink you have suffered a loss... but truley no one else will understand as well as we all do the horror of that. WELCOME!

Dawnie and Ruskie... Please don;t be mad at me.... but I so understand what you mean. Even now I cannot believe that this will not go the same way as the others. I so admire you all for your courage and determination. It is true that a woman gains her strength the harder the going gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->