TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

woke up this morning at 6 weeks and i had a tiny weeny bit of brown blood when i wiped....well it wasnt even like blood it was more like watery CM....im thinking of heading up to the hospital to see if its ok!

woke up this morning at 6 weeks and i had a tiny weeny bit of brown blood when i wiped....well it wasnt even like blood it was more like watery CM....im thinking of heading up to the hospital to see if its ok!

Better to be safe hun ! Can be normal tho in pregnancy hope everythings okay hun :hugs:

I am OK.... tired, sore boobs .... the usual.... just feel a lil doubtful that these drugs they got me on are gonna make a damn of difference to the outcome. Especially when they keep telling me how duff my eggs are.... so I am kinda hoping for the best... but expecting the worse IYKWIM

Maratobe... hope you get the best news when you get there and see a lovely lil bean!!

Why would I be mad at you Pad hun? Thanks for the words of encouragement means alot to me xxxx

:hi:

Can I please join? We found out at our 12 week scan on the 11th that our baby hadn't survived and I had a medically managed miscarriage on the 14th. My docs told me that I had to wait a month before trying again, but I'm not sure I want to wait, just going to see how I feel when the bleeding stops.

I've read through quite a bit of the thread and you all seem like lovely ladies, don't know why this has to happen to anyone :flower:

Xxx

Oh no, Pink80. So sad to read this. You're always welcome back on early 30's ttc #1. Several of us have unfortunately had mmc recently. :hugs:

Hope everything turned out ok! I had pink cm at 6 weeks and thought the worst but look at me now! I also have brown cm on and off at 5 weeks and again around 7 weeks. For some this is just normal. xo Fx'd for ya!

If it wasn't for this thread and all these amazing girls I'm not sure how I would have got through last year. For all of those still waiting I wish you all your BFP's this year with a H&H 9 mo to follow :hugs:

Hello girls. Its been such a long time, couple of months I think. I really have missed you all, and have thought about your journeys. I will try catch up on the bfps but congrats!! And the biggest of hugs to those still facing struggles.

After a teeny break due to being waaaay to busy we are now back ttc! Yay!!! Missed the closeness as well as the trying tbh cause work has been priority,

I hope to see all your updates very soon. :hug:

thank you girls sorry i havent updated sooner!!
well i went down there expecting the worst!
but because i have had no blood, red, pink or clots and no pain what so ever.....they didnt do an ultrasound.....but the doctor came and saw me and said it might be a urine infection and they are very common and can some times cause brown streaks of old blood in your urine....so they did some tests and they said not only was there blood in my urine but there were also ALL of the bacteria that makes up a bad case of a urine infection and she put me on antibiotics and told me to drink lots of water! she said she doesnt normally tell alot of pregnant women good news when they come in from a bit of bleeding but she said she was delighted to be telling me that all looks great!
I CRIED! i was soooo happy and i have been checking the paper everytime i go to the toilet today and not 1 bit of brown/red/pink blood!!!

Thats great mara ! At least you caught it soon too so it doesn't put you in pain :thumbup:

thank you! i was seriously worries for a while there this morning! :(

Pink, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Chris, I might have missed this but have you had a gender scan yet?

CJ, so glad to see you back and ready to go! Good Luck!

Mara, glad things are better! Get some 100% cranberry juice too!

Actually, they say its best to take the cranberry tablets... The juice often has sugar added, which is bad for the process!

And, HAPPY 2ND TRI, Tiger!!!!

That's true, not many people can handle the pure cranberry juice in the glass jar, it's quite sour!

Thanks Meggs! I can't wait for April to get here for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->