TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

So glad all is well mara!
Congrats on 2nd tri Tiger!
Pink, welcome. Sorry for your loss, but you've come to the right place.

Megg, how Are the jabs going? And are you doing ok in yourself?

CJ, so good to see you back! Happy ttc!

AFM, first midwife appt today. Just the booking in questions. She was lovely when I blubbed my way through talking about our losses. Time is still massively dragging at the moment. 10 days til next scan.

Hope everyone else is well.

Fairy x

That's true, not many people can handle the pure cranberry juice in the glass jar, it's quite sour!

Thanks Meggs! I can't wait for April to get here for you!

Thanks, sweetie! :hugs:

So glad all is well mara!
Congrats on 2nd tri Tiger!
Pink, welcome. Sorry for your loss, but you've come to the right place.

Megg, how Are the jabs going? And are you doing ok in yourself?

CJ, so good to see you back! Happy ttc!

AFM, first midwife appt today. Just the booking in questions. She was lovely when I blubbed my way through talking about our losses. Time is still massively dragging at the moment. 10 days til next scan.

Hope everyone else is well.

Fairy x

10 days will pass in no time... I swear!

I'm fine... Jabs are quite alright. They're becoming very "normal" to me again. I marvel at how quick the process is each morning now. Only about 8 days until I'm back up to 3 a day though. Let's see how I'm coping then! LOL

How is everyone this morning ?? So i had for the first time ever Ovulation spotting !!!! Im so excited . Hopeing this is a great sign for this cycle !

Hi ladies, hope you are well.

Just got a call from the doctors - my blood count is 8 which she tells me is severely anemic!! Got to go get my prescription for iron tablets - does anyone know if it is ok to TTC I'm anemic??

Xxx

Hi ladies, hope you are well.

Just got a call from the doctors - my blood count is 8 which she tells me is severely anemic!! Got to go get my prescription for iron tablets - does anyone know if it is ok to TTC I'm anemic??

Xxx
As long as your taking iron it should be okay hun , Im mildly anemic myself

I'm anemic and its fine if you keep up with your iron! :)

YAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY Maratobe! So pleased you got good news!!

and

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYYAYAYYAYAYAY Tiger going to 2nd Tri... blazing the way for us all chick!!

and so lovely to see you back CJ!

And Meggy... well what can I say.. just have a HUGE cyber hug

Dawnie chick .... ((HUGSSSSS))

Scan tomorrow... am going from Crapping myself to trying to pour PMA all over me....

can you tell??? LOL

Oh my god fairy your 8 weeks and 2 days! I missed your bfp! I'm so happy for you hunni. Read my journal if you can. Some major stuff going on. Feedback welcome lol. I'm about 5 dpo now so in the 2ww. Nice to be back hehe.x

Scan tomorrow... am going from Crapping myself to trying to pour PMA all over me....

can you tell??? LOL

padbrat -All will be fine. I was worried as well b/c they didn't see a yolk sac last week at 5 weeks, 4 days but all for nothing. Saw the yolk sac, little one and heartbeat this morning at our ultrasound.

Try not to worry, it creates stress! Let us know all about it tomorrow :thumbup:

can you tell??? LOL

padbrat -All will be fine. I was worried as well b/c they didn't see a yolk sac last week at 5 weeks, 4 days but all for nothing. Saw the yolk sac, little one and heartbeat this morning at our ultrasound.

Try not to worry, it creates stress! Let us know all about it tomorrow :thumbup:

Thats good news hun glad you got to see a heartbeat !:hugs:

It'll be great, Pad! :hugs:

I have cramps! C'mon, witchy!

Hi Ladies I am absolutely stressed out today. I woke up to a phone call from the bank saying there was unusual activity on my account. Turns out that someone stole an envelope out of my mailbox sometime early Friday Morning they took this check and somehow either reused it or printed new ones and they spent 563 dollars out of my account on Monday at a Wal-Mart about an hour from where I live. So I spent my whole day running around closing and reopening bank accounts filing police reports and generally driving myself to the brink of insanity. I am now home with a Migraine the size of Texas and I began to have some MS today. :happydance:

Hi Ladies I am absolutely stressed out today. I woke up to a phone call from the bank saying there was unusual activity on my account. Turns out that someone stole an envelope out of my mailbox sometime early Friday Morning they took this check and somehow either reused it or printed new ones and they spent 563 dollars out of my account on Monday at a Wal-Mart about an hour from where I live. So I spent my whole day running around closing and reopening bank accounts filing police reports and generally driving myself to the brink of insanity. I am now home with a Migraine the size of Texas and I began to have some MS today. :happydance:

That sucks hun. Hopefully your bank will refund you the money . Yay for MS always a great sign :happydance:

Oh no, honey! That's awful! I hope you get it sorted soon!

GL today pad !
As for me i'm completely frustrated this cycle , My temps went down even more this morning and my cervix changed no rise opk also is negatory ! Wish my body would work right :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->