TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hugs: Ruskie :hugs:

Thanks ladies I stopped payment on the check so I am not worried at all. Walmart is now the victim.

GAHHHHH OPK positive again and cervix is back to fertile so is cm this is driving me insane

I know my fav lil stalker knows this already.... but...

we saw a lil twiglet with a lovely fast HB today! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!

Baby measures 4mm and cos of my late OV I have been put back to 5+5 with an EDD of 19th Nov, but I don;t care cos it is the first time I have ever seen my baby whilst it is alive... all prev ones had died by the time I saw them...

Does this mean the drugs do work????

1 lil mile stone down.... millions still to go!

ttcsil so sorry this crap has happened... at least you are not out of pocket, although have a migrane as a result...

Ruskie hang in there chick am firmly convinced this all occurs when you least expect it, or it did for me!

Meggy Moo... how goes the treatment?

titimuss... thanks for the reassurance and fab news about your good scan!!!!

:wohoo: Pad! (again) :wohoo:

I'm waiting on my blood results to know how the treatment is going! They're taking AGES! :(

Thank you Ruskie... it is such a relief... but I know we still have so far to go and life may still throw a few rocks along our road... but for now I am happy!!

Thanks Lunabean. I kinda have been yaying to myself all day... internally of course as no one knows hahahaha

Pad that is wonderful. I cant imagine how you must of felt and still feel! x

CJ... I feel an ovewheming sense of joy... but maybe still a sneaky streak of apprehension.... wierd combo lol!

The apprehension is perfectly natural, beautiful strong women like us who unfortunately know what its like to have a loss dont have the luxury of being blissfully ignorant of the what if and maybe's of what can go wrong. But enjoy, and relive every milli second of that experience hunni cause you are gonna see more of that little bean, and watch and feel him / her grow! x

Hello ladies! I don't really feel right posting it this early, but i just got my :bfp:!!!

Am super excited, but SO friggin scared it's unreal. I just hope this one goes to the end :cry:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->