TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hello ladies! I don't really feel right posting it this early, but i just got my :bfp:!!!

Am super excited, but SO friggin scared it's unreal. I just hope this one goes to the end :cry:
xxx

Congratulations :happydance:

Hello ladies! I don't really feel right posting it this early, but i just got my :bfp:!!!

Am super excited, but SO friggin scared it's unreal. I just hope this one goes to the end :cry:
xxx

That's freaking spectacular, honey! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!! Sending the stickiest of thoughts your way. I'll update the first post later tonight! :hugs:

Oh... About how my treatment is going and having to wait on my bloods to find out:

It came back at 34!!! :wohoo: I was so happy, you'd think it was a BFP! LOL But, its a VERY smooth start to my cycle. And, I hope that it being a better level will lead to a much better outcome for this cycle over last! Its supposed to be under 70 and it was 72 last time, which was considered "good enough." So, maybe last time was doomed before it started. But, this is very hopeful for me! (Sorry, I'm babbling! Excited! LOL) There's a (possibly crazy) theory in my journal about it too! We'll see!

Great number Megg - read your journal theory sounds plausible to me :thumbup: - and well done on 21lbs :D xx

CJ you are a lil love... makes me cry...:cry: I truely hope so xx

MM huge congrats huni!!:hugs:

Meggy Moo..... OMG OMG OMG That IS GREAT!!!! Am so pleased for you chick:happydance::cloud9:

Megg sorry I have missed so much what was that level for? And MissMaternal congrats xxxx

congrats missmaternal!! :happydance:
YAY MEG!!!! fantastic levels!!!!! come on baby!!!!!!!!

Megg sorry I have missed so much what was that level for? And MissMaternal congrats xxxx

Its basically to make sure that my natural hormone production has been suppressed enough for me to start stimulation meds and verify I don't have any ovarian cysts or anything. So, seeing it that low is VERY good!

xxx

Oh my I am super excited for you.....You can join me Pad and Mara in the Winter 2011 Babies thread if you'd like. Also I know what you mean about worrying I still haven't let myself get overly excited about the baby but!!!! I am full of MS although it does not contain itself to the mornings and I am getting headaches again. They really suck bad.

Megg - I am very happy for you and I really hope you get your forever miracle very soon.

I hope that for all of you who are still waiting.!

Congratulations Miss Maternal!!!!!!

Meggs, what awesome news! HUGE FX'd for you....it's just gotta work this time, I DEMAND that it does!

Pad, congrats on the HB! :cloud9:

TTC, those symptoms sound good!!!!

Thank you so much everyone :hugs:

ttcstill, i am now on my way over to the winter babies 2011 thread...i'll come and join you!

xx

AF showed tonight... finally... ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO! :baby:

Yay Meg! Still on schedule! I too demand this one works and sticks xxxx

Nice one megg! Now it's time to get cracking!! I predict good things happening for you.
Fairy x

Thanks Tiger! x

Wahey Meggy Moo.... go Ixxy 2.0!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back