TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

What do you guys think of my chart ?? I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on ! I haven't had a big rise or anything and i'm pretty sure i've ovulated or at least my body tried to ! Last night when i was going to bed i had some pretty bad AF type cramps which i've never felt them like that before Af usually they are mild

Hoping for a temp spike for you tomorrow, Ruskie!

I hope not, honey... but they happen to everyone sometimes! :hugs:

Just make sure you dtd again today and lets hope there's a good temp rise tomorrow! Sometimes that temp spike can take two days to actually get up there.

unfortunately i had a blighted ovum on 5th jan :cry: aching for my :bfp:!!! good luck to everyone ttc x

So my lovely husband totally broke down in tears last night crying as a bunch of our friends kept telling him they were praying for us and the baby. This morning he woke up and told me he had a dream that we were in a new house that was completely carpeted and there was a baby crawling on the floor. :thumbup:

Ruskie- I am praying for you hun.

Thats such a cool thing your hubby had a dream about a baby! I fully believe that we can dream our futures . I have had dreams of things that happen usually it isn't anything of importance but sometimes it is !
Today was oday for me so glad i finally got stuff figured out !

Hi ladies,

Have been reading thru some of the last few pages (there are just a few :winkwink:) and though I might join. MMC in Feb 2011, TTC #1 and have just finished 1st AF post D&C so we are back trying again.

:dust: to everyone.

Hi ladies,

Have been reading thru some of the last few pages (there are just a few :winkwink:) and though I might join. MMC in Feb 2011, TTC #1 and have just finished 1st AF post D&C so we are back trying again.

Sorry about your loss hun . GL this cycle :dust:

Hi ladies,

sorry for your loss hun! good luck with your new cycle!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

Sorry for your loss, sweetie! :hugs: Good luck in this cycle!!! I'll add you now!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to know if any of you have had an AF before all of the hcg has officially cleared out? I still have a very light positive hpt at 5 weeks post d&c. I just finished what appears like AF- lasted the normal 4 days. This happened last mc as well. I just wanted to know if you guys would count that as your one AF or not? Thanks, xoxo

MsJ- I hope your first cycle back is a lucky one!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->