TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh my god....Pad, i am so so very sorry...i can't even put it into words, i am truly devastated for you... :cry: :hugs:

Sending huge :hug: your way hun. Stay strong. xxxxx

Ruskie good luck with your next cycle :hugs: xxx

CJ if you could also give her a good ol bitch slap as well... and make sure it is just as hard as the one she gave me!!

how is everyone doing?

Im ok i guess i had a huge temp rise yesterday and a rise again today, Can someone look at my chart and tell me waht they think?

I don't know much about charts to offer advise Gue, but I'm still FX'ed for ya.

2 mature eggs collected. Hoping both are fertilized in the morning. I'll know in less than 24 hours.

It only takes one good one Megg!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you!! Here's hoping for your forever baby!!!
Fairy x

Well it appears that #6 is down the tubes......... spotting and lower backache!!!!!!!! I am 100% DONE! I know it could be implantation or normal spotting..... whatever..... I am sorry, I am just very gloomy and in the dumps right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it appears that #6 is down the tubes......... spotting and lower backache!!!!!!!! I am 100% DONE! I know it could be implantation or normal spotting..... whatever..... I am sorry, I am just very gloomy and in the dumps right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry :hugs:

Me too but I guess after 7 total mc's you kind of can't get your hopes up and you know what the outcome has always been. It's hard to remain positive. I hope and pray I am wrong, but it is really hard!
I just don't get it! Why would God bless you with this wonderful life and then take it right back??????????? It doesn't make sense and it is totally unfucking fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I will see what happens.

That is what I don't get either. We ttc for 2 years solid and NOTHING, nothing at all, then out of the blue a BFP, we were overjoyed until our world came crashing down at 8weeks. I'd have rather not had a BFP at all. Why send it and snatch it away?

Gue it looks great to me........keep checking it.....you could test in a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->