TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm so sorry, Pad! :cry:

My cycle isn't completely lost yet. There's hope. Follies did grow. We're waiting on blood to tell us more. I'll know today.

Im so sorry pad...
my temp went below the coveline today i guess im not gonna get preggo this time

Gue - don't count yourself out yet hun! Your ticker says your only 4dpo, way to early to tell.

Pad - I will say it again I hope you somehow find the strength to try again as I truly believe that you are destined to be a mommy......if not I understand! I am praying for you!

i hope that ff is wrong but i wont know. i thought you didnt ov until after you had a surge not before maybe im about to ov and ff is wrong

my last 3 cycle were less than 19 days but im on cd21. i have ov in month. so i finally got a + this cycle and my temps are someone regular and not all crazy like before.

Still no AF for me Dr test was negative this morning but that was only holding it for 2 hours. Hopefully either AF comes or something happens ! Ive been so nacious all morning that i was dry heaving , headache and dizzyness also

OMG!!!! Im having the worst sore crampy feeling ever also a weird fluttery feeling and creamy white cm wth...

Pink cm tonight creamy/watery not sure what to make of it cause i never have pink spotting its always red ! Stay away :witch::af:

Finally ! The :witch: is here !!!!!!!!! Now im due to start on Mother's day next time HOPEFULLY its a :bfp: instead that would be the best mother's day gift ever

Pad I am so very sorry hunni. I am giving mother nature a humongous kick up the ass. Big :hug: hunni.

Sorry the witch got you Ruskie! I hope you get a mothers day treat.

Im sorry but i think you are happy about a little....

So i had a huge temp rise!! YAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->