TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

2 mature eggs collected. Hoping both are fertilized in the morning. I'll know in less than 24 hours.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
YAY!!!! cant wait meg! i still have my everything crossed for you!

Well it appears that #6 is down the tubes......... spotting and lower backache!!!!!!!! I am 100% DONE! I know it could be implantation or normal spotting..... whatever..... I am sorry, I am just very gloomy and in the dumps right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: oh no hun! i hope its something else! :hugs::hugs:

I agree! I don't understand why I had to have such success my last cycle and then have it snatched away (for no apparent reason) at 10 weeks. That's beyond unfair! Makes me very angry!

Its just seems so unfair to so many people. :( You've been through worse than any of us can really imagine, honey... And, my heart goes out to you!

Gue it looks great to me........keep checking it.....you could test in a few days!

i keep thinking maybe i didnt ov on cd 17 but on cd 21 err lol ill just wait and see what happens

I think it was the 17th and my last pregnancy chart looked just like that with a rise then a slight dropp followed bu another rise....FX'D for you!

Heya :)
Not sure if my names down LOL theres sooo many x

I had a silent miscarriage Novemeber 2010 and got my bfp yippppie March 2011 xx

Thank you ladies! I just really get down when that stuff happens. It has happened so many times with a bad result. It is hard to try and be positive. But I have changed my ticker and I will keep it up until I know different. I may try and go to the doctor Thursday or next Monday for a scan. I should be right about 6 weeks and hopefully everything will be ok and they can see something. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you ladies!
Megg, I hope you get GREAT news this morning! :hugs:

Gue it looks great to me........keep checking it.....you could test in a few days!

i keep thinking maybe i didnt ov on cd 17 but on cd 21 err lol ill just wait and see what happens

I think it was the 17th and my last pregnancy chart looked just like that with a rise then a slight dropp followed bu another rise....FX'D for you!
I really hope youre right lol... thank you for looking at my chart cause im so confused i thought i ov on the 21 but i guess i might be wrong

Thank you ladies! I just really get down when that stuff happens. It has happened so many times with a bad result. It is hard to try and be positive. But I have changed my ticker and I will keep it up until I know different. I may try and go to the doctor Thursday or next Monday for a scan. I should be right about 6 weeks and hopefully everything will be ok and they can see something. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you ladies!

you should not feel down we all hope that all gos well with you

Megg.. good luck!!

Heya :)
Not sure if my names down LOL theres sooo many x

I had a silent miscarriage Novemeber 2010 and got my bfp yippppie March 2011 xx

Congrats! I'll get you added or updated, whichever is appropriate! :hugs:

EDIT: I already had your new BFP posted! I'm good at this! LOL

You're definitely in my thoughts, honey! xxx

I got the call this morning that 1 of my 2 eggs fertilized normally. So, I'm set up for transfer at 10:30am on Wed. Just hoping that it keeps growing strong between now and then!

I got the call this morning that 1 of my 2 eggs fertilized normally. So, I'm set up for transfer at 10:30am on Wed. Just hoping that it keeps growing strong between now and then!

Well as this egg is going against all the odds - I'm really hoping that it's a good sign and will be the miracle you deserve x

Well as this egg is going against all the odds - I'm really hoping that it's a good sign and will be the miracle you deserve x

Agreed! Its fought thus far... I just hope it keeps fighting throughout the rest of the year and makes a timely arrival around Xmas or NYE!

That is GREAT news Megg! I will be praying that your little bean continues to grow and stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :happydance:

Fantastic news Meggs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->