TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Wishing you all the best Meg!

Jonnanne, i know that feeling of dreading the worst....i have started bleeding today. Started spotting brown discharge yesterday, but today i have red light bleeding and have had a couple of small clots. Also some mild cramps and backache. It's over, i know it :cry: Got an emergency scan at 12 on Wednesday. I hope everything turns out ok for you :hugs:

Hope everything turns out okay MissMaternal , Think positive there is things that can cause that kind of bleeding in pregnancy and the mother ends up delivering her baby just fine :hugs:

Well done Meggy, stage one of Ixxy 2.0 complete!

Joanne and MissM I have everything crossed that you are wrong any everything goes well.

I am a bit wiped after my surgery and the baby has gone for tests. Follow up with consultant in 6 weeks and that will decide our future.

Hoping for good news from the consultant... as good as possible, at least! :hugs:

big hugs to joanne and missmaternal :hugs::hugs:
rest up deb! :hugs:
meggy YAY ! stage 2 complete cant wait for bub to come home!! :happydance:
my scan is all booked for the 6th of may! 2 days before mothers day YAY! :)

Missmaternal, I am sorry to hear this. I am thinking about you! :hugs:

Well I suppose I should update this after my very dissapointing and upsetting gynocologist appointment :cry:

Yes I do have pcos but there is nothing he can do for me due to new policies/procedures he cant give me anything to make me ovulate or go down ivf route or anything because I'm too fat your bmi has to be 35 or under and mine is over 40 so he basically says to take my metformin 3 times a day and loose 3st and if my cycles dont resume on their own to go back and then they will investigate my tubes etc and see about giving me something to force ovulation or do ivf if needs be but until then I have to go through my doctor and get help from a dietician or something to try and loose weight before they will help me how is that fair? I have pcos they know its hard for people with pcos to loose weight at this rate I'm never going to be a proper mum :cry: xxxx

Gue- it may just be too early, are your temps still above the cover line?

Dawn- its not fair.....:hugs:

Just got back from OB....heart rate 176 due date moved up to 11/15/11.....that makes me 9 weeks and 1 day.

Dawn thats not fair at all hun , I wish there was something i could say that could make it better but i know there isnt but a big :hug: should help .
ttcstill thats great news hun !!!!!!

Thanks ladies, I am fighting the urge to get super excited.

Sorry dawny about the disappointing appt. Don't give up though xo :hugs:

ttcstill- great news hon! :thumbup:

:dust: to everyone out there. After so much happy news things are turning down in this thread. I'm still rooting for each and everyone of you. I get so sad when I see the numbers go down, or read that someone got bad news etc... If only we could understand why, it's just not fair. I hope you all get your wishes this year. I really truly do. xoxo

Congrats, ttcstill! :hugs:

Dawn - That's a load of rubbish. I hate that for you! I know its different where you are, but there are doctors here who have the same policy. I don't know how I managed to find one who isn't concerned about my weight. I understand though. If he were to move on, I would be in the same exact position as you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->