TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Gue- it may just be too early, are your temps still above the cover line?

Dawn- its not fair.....:hugs:

Just got back from OB....heart rate 176 due date moved up to 11/15/11.....that makes me 9 weeks and 1 day.

All except on 4dpo now they are way high!!!:happydance:

Congrats ttctill! That is great news! :happydance:
Dawn, That sounds like a bunch of crap! Thinking of you! :hugs:

Just got back from OB....heart rate 176 due date moved up to 11/15/11.....that makes me 9 weeks and 1 day.

That is great news..... Just relax and give it a few days before you test again... maybe you will be the one to begin the next upward slope in this thread.

Thank all of you lovely ladies for your congrats......It means a lot to me to know that I have friends out there.

I am unfortunately in a very bad place right now.....my husband and I are not doing well, it appears his self interest and outright BS are far more important to him than I am. We have been fighting this for a long time but I am not so sure we are fighting for the same thing anymore. I really just wanted to pack up my things grab my kids and drive away last night. I honestly don't know why I am still here. Don't get me wrong I love him dearly but sometimes enough is enough......I know I have had enough because I didn't even cry.....sure I did later when he was sleeping but I dam sure did not let him see me.

That is great news..... Just relax and give it a few days before you test again... maybe you will be the one to begin the next upward slope in this thread.

Thank all of you lovely ladies for your congrats......It means a lot to me to know that I have friends out there.

I am unfortunately in a very bad place right now.....my husband and I are not doing well, it appears his self interest and outright BS are far more important to him than I am. We have been fighting this for a long time but I am not so sure we are fighting for the same thing anymore. I really just wanted to pack up my things grab my kids and drive away last night. I honestly don't know why I am still here. Don't get me wrong I love him dearly but sometimes enough is enough......I know I have had enough because I didn't even cry.....sure I did later when he was sleeping but I dam sure did not let him see me.

i had a temp drop today i really hope this is not gonna be a bad thing cause i also got a :bfn:

I am so sorry you're going through this, sweetheart! :hugs:

Thanks Megg.....

Gue- You may be preparing for AF how big was the drop?

Pad, I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you get some answers.

Dawn, I'm sorry sweetie, I'm a big girl too and it is frustrating. What about a lap-band? Will they pay for that?

TTCstill, sorry for the problems at home. I love my husband too but I have had my moments of walking out too but then we talk about it later and it helps to see where each person is coming from. If he's not willing to do that, maybe talk with a counselor. Sometimes for men you have to lay it out, get help or you could lose me and the kids kind of thing. I hope it gets better.

Meggs, everything is crossed for you and that embie!

MissMaternal, so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs and prayers.

TTcstill, sounds like you could use some huggs too. Hope you and your hubby manage to work things through.

Megg, glad the embie is home! Go embie go!! Hope this is your sticky bean!

Fairy x

I am so terribly sorry MissM... no consolation I know...

Ttcsil hun... I am so sorry you are having this extra stress... especially when the baby seems to be doing so well xx

Go meggy's embie!! Ixxy 2.0!!

Dawnie, I feel your frustration! Despite multiple M/Cs and a genetic condition and the NHS not bothering to diagnose my thyroid condition years ago apparently I am too old to help... with anything.... frikkin annoys me! For both of us.... and I am one angry woman lately!

Gue - you are no where near your coverline.....yet......you could continue to drop but I would say if your temps go back up you could be on your way.....:dust:

Thank you ladies for your support, we have been in counseling for almost two years both individual for his issues and couples.....it just seems like every six months or so we are right back where we started.....I just want a break from it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->