TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

MissMaternal - So sorry hun :hugs:

Gueyilla1985 - Keeping everything crossed that your temps rise & nasty :witch: stays away

Ttcstill - Sorry your going through a difficult time, hope it get better soon :hugs:

Well i got a temp rise this moring but it still does not tell me anything lol

The more you chart the more you will get to know your cycles.

With any luck you won't have to chart after this month. :Dust:

Jonnanne3 - have you decided if you are going to get an US done?? Are you still spotting?

Jonnanne3 - have you decided if you are going to get an US done?? Are you still spotting?

I think we are going to hold off until next week to get the scan done because we want to make sure that if something can be seen, it will be seen. I am roughly between 5 and 6 weeks right now. My cycles have been shorter and I tested positive on CD 22 so I am really unsure how far I am. The spotting is still there about once a day, but now it is brown which means old blood. So I am not sure. I am HORRIBLY (TMI WARNING) constipated! I was told to take a stool softener and I am eating Activia like there is no other, but NOTHING! I want to call the doctor to schedule something, but I am afraid I am going to jinx something. I know it sounds ridiculous, but you know how it goes! I will keep everyone posted on what we do. :hugs: Thank you for thinking of us!

Sounds promising to me Jonnanne! I think I heard one girl (Grandbleu) say try flaxseed. I may have to back track that info as some other girls were having that problem, but now that you have made it known to us, I'm sure someone will help you find a solution. :hugs:

Sounds promising to me Jonnanne! I think I heard one girl (Grandbleu) say try flaxseed. I may have to back track that info as some other girls were having that problem, but now that you have made it known to us, I'm sure someone will help you find a solution. :hugs:

:blush:

Hey, its better to be embarrassed and get help, than to save you dignity and suffer! We are here for YOU!

I think we are going to hold off until next week to get the scan done because we want to make sure that if something can be seen, it will be seen. I am roughly between 5 and 6 weeks right now. My cycles have been shorter and I tested positive on CD 22 so I am really unsure how far I am. The spotting is still there about once a day, but now it is brown which means old blood. So I am not sure. I am HORRIBLY (TMI WARNING) constipated! I was told to take a stool softener and I am eating Activia like there is no other, but NOTHING! I want to call the doctor to schedule something, but I am afraid I am going to jinx something. I know it sounds ridiculous, but you know how it goes! I will keep everyone posted on what we do. :hugs: Thank you for thinking of us!

Try a spoonful or two of Golden Linseed on your cereal, that's what my Dr recommended for me & it worked so I use it anytime I get constipated now.

So i got a :bfn: this morning but i guess im not disappointed cause i think i ov on cd21 and not cd17 like ff says so i will have to wait longer

Jonnanne, I was actually told you don't want to take flaxseed in the 1st & 2nd tri so you might want to look that one up and double check that.

So i got a :bfn: this morning but i guess im not disappointed cause i think i ov on cd21 and not cd17 like ff says so i will have to wait longer

I got bfns up go 10dpo, didnt test at 11dpo....12dpo...blaring positive!!! there is still time!

I think I also read to avoid flax in the 1st and 2nd trimester... But, Colace is on the list of okay drugs... Pericolace isn't... But Colace is. The difference is that Pericolace has a laxative, which is a no-no! But, Colace is just a softener.

Opps.. Ok, I must have misread about the flax then! Sorry.

I got bfns up go 10dpo, didnt test at 11dpo....12dpo...blaring positive!!! there is still time!

I really feel that i ov on cd 21 but ff says cd17. i got my first pos on cd 17 but on cd 18 and cd19 i got extreme pos so then on cd20 i got a neg. i really thought you ov after your pos

Thanks ladies! I have talked to the dr and they told me to drink plenty of water, take stool softeners and eat plenty of fiber! So I have been doing that, so we will see. So far something is helping a little!
Gue, you are supposed to O I think they said it was 24 to 48 hours after your pos test. Good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->