TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I bought so frer and im not gonna test till i get to hawaii so wish me luck!! I really hope that i see 2 lines when i do test

Can i join you ladies I had 3 early MMC last year i've had to stop TTC since December beacuse of invesitgation(which feels like forever) i had a HSG yesterday all clear. I have one more BT I will get my result after that my AF is due in 2 weeks so I can start TTC next mth even though i will be TTC whilst waiting for my results appt I just can't wait anymore so have made the decision to TTC next mth back to:sex:.

Can i join you ladies I had 3 early MMC last year i've had to stop TTC since December beacuse of invesitgation(which feels like forever) i had a HSG yesterday all clear. I have one more BT I will get my result after that my AF is due in 2 weeks so I can start TTC next mth even though i will be TTC whilst waiting for my results appt I just can't wait anymore so have made the decision to TTC next mth back to:sex:.

I'm sorry, honey! Sounds like its been a rough road! :hugs: I'll get you added. No problem!

I got another :bfn: this morning. Dam i need to stop testing!!! :rofl:

I'd tell you to wait 2 days and try again... but you won't! :haha:

Ok how about I absolutely love my doctor, but I called his office to schedule the scan and the girl asked me if I plan on keeping the baby???????????????? WTF? Did I say something to imply I wasn't?????????? I guess maybe they have to ask but really? That just kind of threw me back!

Wow... That's a hell of a question to ask on the phone!!! Do most people seeking an abortion actually call for prenatal care first?! WTF?

I know! I was blown away! Kind of made me feel a little sick to my stomach! Well our appt is Thursday at 230. So at that point I should be about 6.5 to 7 weeks. So hopefully our beanie will be there with a heartbeat! Please pray for us and our little beanie!
Thank you ladies and Megg...... Praying for yours to be a blastocyst today!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Ok how about I absolutely love my doctor, but I called his office to schedule the scan and the girl asked me if I plan on keeping the baby???????????????? WTF? Did I say something to imply I wasn't?????????? I guess maybe they have to ask but really? That just kind of threw me back!

Dude that's f*cked up. :growlmad:

Jonnanne3 - so sorry that happened to you! I really can't believe it actually - it kind of reminds me when I walked into planned parenthood for help in the midst of my miscarriage crying and the nurse said, "are you "continuing"? Like did I want this baby or was it a good thing I was miscarrying...I think the tears made it obvious I wanted "to continue" as she so nicely put it. Are you thinking about switching doctors or is it just this secretary that doesn't have clue for what/how to say things?

Jonnanne3 - so sorry that happened to you! I really can't believe it actually - it kind of reminds me when I walked into planned parenthood for help in the midst of my miscarriage crying and the nurse said, "are you "continuing"? Like did I want this baby or was it a good thing I was miscarrying...I think the tears made it obvious I wanted "to continue" as she so nicely put it. Are you thinking about switching doctors or is it just this secretary that doesn't have clue for what/how to say things?

I absolutely love my dr and I won't go anywhere else. But you can best believe that I will say something to him when we go. I mean, we have been trying for 4 years with 5 miscarriages. Why did she think it would be ok to just aska random question like that? I know she may be new, but why is that an ok question for anyone? That is something that the paitient should talk to the doctor about, not the receptionist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megg for you im gonna wait lol..
jonnanne what a bitch!!! I cant believe she asked that!!

Good Morning!!! I really think im at 8dpo even tho my ff says 12dpo i have a crampy feeling in my pelvic area. but all my stuff has left to hawaii!! I leave tues. but anyway my temp went up again yay i guess but at the same time im iffy about it i dont wanna test until after i get to hawaii. so i hope this is it

I think you should say something when you go in for sure, it's not right to have to go through that. What a thing to ask!!
It's like when I had my MC in 2007, I was bleeding so bad for so long, that we ended up at the ER and they put me in the area with all the babies and kids, and then the dr comes in and asks me how far along I am pregnant... HELLO!!! People can say the STUPIDEST things at times we are more vulnerable.

Some people just don't think..Id been to the docs to my midwife appointment..and a few weeks later when I'd miscarried..I rang to get a repeat prescription..and ordered codeine and folic acid (Im on prescribed 5mg cus of my epilepsy), and the receptionist said 'You do know you shouldn't be taking codiene when you're pregnant, it's extremely harmful to the baby' and I was like 'Im not actually pregnant anymore' and she just said 'Oh right'. Receptionists think they're doctors sometimes!

Megg for you im gonna wait lol..
jonnanne what a bitch!!! I cant believe she asked that!!

Good Morning!!! I really think im at 8dpo even tho my ff says 12dpo i have a crampy feeling in my pelvic area. but all my stuff has left to hawaii!! I leave tues. but anyway my temp went up again yay i guess but at the same time im iffy about it i dont wanna test until after i get to hawaii. so i hope this is it

You are driving yourself mad...... I bet your going to get your bfp and you are going to find that you did o between the 17-19th some bfp's take longer to show up......I got mine in may last year at 10dpo, the one in Jan i didnt get until 17 dpo and this one I got dead on the money 14 dpo..... Your temps going back up is a great sign I am keeping you and everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

I absolutely love my dr and I won't go anywhere else. But you can best believe that I will say something to him when we go. I mean, we have been trying for 4 years with 5 miscarriages. Why did she think it would be ok to just aska random question like that? I know she may be new, but why is that an ok question for anyone? That is something that the paitient should talk to the doctor about, not the receptionist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's amazing the lack of tact some people have with the comments they make they don't realise the hurt it causes, when i returned to work after my 3rd MC my manager took me to one side and advised I start dealing with the fact I may never have children I mean really what a thing to say. Def not want i wanted to hear on in fact her place to say I appreciate not the same but !!!!!

OMG! Why do people say that sort of shit?

Off topic here you looking forward to tomorrow? And I agree some people need to keep their mouths shut at times like that sounds like something my adopted dad said when I had a miscarriage a few yrs ago he came out wit oh well its a good job you lost it as you cant afford it he didnt like it when I said a baby needs loove aswell you know you cant buy love or a baby and thats why I hate him xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->