TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats, girls! :hugs:

I have so many updates still pending. I'm so sorry. I've been out of town all weekend, and it honestly just sort of breaks my heart every time I update these days. I want to stick with it, but I just have to wait for the day when I'm strong enough to handle it. Plus... THE MATH! You have no idea how long it takes to update when some of BFP's came many months ago without me realizing it at the time. Its not as easy as it looks. I'll get to it sooner than later though.

I had my hospital appt on Monday... just lovely sitting there with all those preggers ladies...such a treat for me.. NOT!!!

Basically they said PGD or egg donation... we said PGD too expensive and Hubby doesn't want to do egg donation anymore.

So we were told we were extremely high risk due to my crappy X chromosome, amount of M/cs, age, risk of downs etc etc. She wouldn't do the NK cell test as she is an Obs and getting pregnant is not something she can spend NHS cash on... however, she has promised to 'throw the book' at me when I do get pregnant again and give me everything she can possibly think of. She also explained that Surrey and Hampshire will not fund IVF/Fertility treatment for anyone regardless of age.

She has recommended the Lister for egg donation and the Bridge Clinic for PGD.

Gotta say there were no big shocks there.... just confirmation that we were having a Son and he died because he had my bad X.

Hubby wants to give up.

Also told her that still have not had an AF and my surgery was 11th April. She was a bit concerned and has told me to do a pregnancy test.... so tomorrow I will POAS and for the first time ever pray for a negative.

Lucy1973 It is SO good to see you hunni. Wonderful words and an even more wonderfully beautiful little girl. Congrats hunni! xx

Natural gender selection...sounds very interesting. I only got to dtd day or 2 before ov so if I'm preggers it would be interesting to see if its a girl!

Chevelle....anytime now!!!!

Wonderful news Gueyilla, no doubt I will read the update in a minute. Thats great about the metformin...scan, bloods and poss clomid! Wont be long till that sticky bfp!

OMG Sunshyn!! Congrats! Thats great and I have heard this happen to many women! Two under the age of one....good luck LOL! But very very blessed.

Go Ruskie, make this the off cycle thats on with a bfp!!!!! I hope you manage to quit smoking too with less pain.

Ah bless you ttcstill, what ever helps hunni! x

MissMaternal...I have to read on. I hope this is your bfp! Oh God....Chantal, read quicker LOL

:dance: Sparkly

Pad hunni! I just want to wrap you up and hug you. This is truly shit, I am so sorry. Do you want it to be negative because of your bad x chromosome??? Big hugs darling. I just cant find the words.

I had my FS today, not a fun experience, and all in my journal. But long and short is I have 3 rounds of clomid 50mg. Then if no joy SA and test my tubes to make sure they are not blocked. Also if I get preggers then I am to contact her about putting me on steroids to cover the possibility of immunology / nk cell issues which she wont test for.

I dtd a day before ov so not likely for my last natural cycle....but I had major dizzy spell in the clinic and then found my bp was low! Not like me at all!! Never ever low...always normal. Someone said it maybe a preggers symptom. Here's hoping. Doubtful though.

I hope everyone is hanging tough and trying to not let this ttc journey bring you down. It is hard! Heartbreaking too. But today for the first time I feel there is hope....for now! xx

Has anyone used metformin? i am having some strange symptoms... My boobs feel weird, a little crampy. but that can also be im af coming err i took a hpt 4 days ago it was a bfn but maybe im just thinking pos even tho i know im not. Can metformin start your af? thats a question i need answered lol

Help ladies!! As per my Consultants instructions I POAS this morning... a Clearblue... and it has come up pregnant 3+ weeks!!!

I am in a total panic cos I think it means that there is still some of my Son in me and I will have to have more surgery....

Does an ERPC affect your ovulation? cos this would mean that I would have conceieved a week after my surgery on the 11th April and I have been drinking and on an Army exercise weekend...

But I have no real symptoms... apart from tired and eating more...but I assumed that was just because I was hungry from my Army exercise weekend.... though (TMI Sorry) have had a lil constipation this morning...

I have been taking folic acid and aspirin anyway since my surgery.... do you think I should start my progesterone just in case??

I am in a panic... I feel sick with shock and I have to phone my Cons... I just know this means more surgery and nothing good....

Pad, is there any way you could get a scan and some bloods done? A scan would show if there was anything left behind from your previous pregnancy, or if the lining looks like you are now preg. Clearblue shows time since ov, so that would put you at 5+ weeks preg, so maybe if u are something would show? And blood work might confirm levels that a doc should know if it is likely to be a new pregnancy.
Good luck Pad, I know this must be just soooo stressful for you.
Fairy x

same as above that would indicate you are 5 week pregnant. im sorry my memory is rubbish but how far into your pregnancy were you when u lost your son? 5 weeks sounds too high to me to be from any left over tissue etc and i would think it means a new pregnancy. would def get on the phone to your consultant. let us know hunni xxxxx

I think to get a 3+ on a digi would probably mean it's a new pregnancy. Like Fairybabe said I think you need to see your consultant and get bloods and a scan done. Yes get on your progesterone.
I hope this is your forever baby girl honey. :hugs:

Hi there,

Would I be able to join in on your thread or is it for a group of people only? You can see from my siggy that I've lost a few now but have never had any forever babies just forever angels.

Babysimpson

Of course you can join, so sorry for your losses, hope your stay here is short.:flower::hugs:

Have you had any recurrent mc tests?

Oh Pad!!! How exciting/scary/confusing for you. I pray this a new pregnancy for you hun x

LynnB - I've had the recurrent miscarriage tests done and all came but clear with no hint of any abnormalities so it's just something that has happened. When my second twin died at 14wks, they sent some tissue away which came back saying that my baby was perfectly healthy but they couldn't grow it so find out the sex.

My mum sees a reiki healer who has said that he wants to see me the next time I'm visiting. Apparently, he can help me get pregnant again and keep it so it's worth a try! He has helped my mum a lot and once I've seen him, I just need to phone him to get more sessions done as he picks up my aura after the first time.

Pad, I am praying for you! I hope this is your forever baby!!!! I know you are scared! I was scared too when I found out I was pregnant this time. I tried not to think about it, (Which was nearly impossible) and I didn't obsess over it too much. I went to the doctor at 6 weeks and they did a scan (I had already known for 2.5 weeks before hand) and what do you know, the first time in 4 years we had a baby and a heartbeat! I am 39 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope and pray that it is good news for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Pad - Ive heard of stranger things happening for sure....but it sounds pretty good!

:flower: Hi Babysimpson, i've seen you about in PALs spring Babies, welcome hun :hugs:

Pad, i'm not sure what to think, i don't want to get your hopes up as you seem pretty sure its not good news but i'm hoping it's your miracale :hugs:

Megg, everyone totally understands hun :hugs:

Hi to all you girls x

Hi roonsma,

Yes I miss all the girls from that thread and I was really hoping I could have joined them again but it wasn't to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->