TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi roonsma,

Yes I miss all the girls from that thread and I was really hoping I could have joined them again but it wasn't to be.

You will get your baby one day hun. Come see us in the graduate thread if you want, we'd love to see you x

Hi there,

Would I be able to join in on your thread or is it for a group of people only? You can see from my siggy that I've lost a few now but have never had any forever babies just forever angels.

Sure, honey! I'll add you when I get everyone else added... Give me some time. I'm not quite myself these days... not yet! I'm sorry for your losses! :hugs:

Help ladies!! As per my Consultants instructions I POAS this morning... a Clearblue... and it has come up pregnant 3+ weeks!!!

I am in a total panic cos I think it means that there is still some of my Son in me and I will have to have more surgery....

Does an ERPC affect your ovulation? cos this would mean that I would have conceieved a week after my surgery on the 11th April and I have been drinking and on an Army exercise weekend...

But I have no real symptoms... apart from tired and eating more...but I assumed that was just because I was hungry from my Army exercise weekend.... though (TMI Sorry) have had a lil constipation this morning...

I have been taking folic acid and aspirin anyway since my surgery.... do you think I should start my progesterone just in case??

I am in a panic... I feel sick with shock and I have to phone my Cons... I just know this means more surgery and nothing good....

OH EM GEE!!! I'm not sure what to think! I think it could go either way... I have to admit, I'm hoping its new and girly!

Ladies thank you for all of the words and hope....

So I called my Cons, she thinks this is a new pregnancy as my surgery was 7 weeks ago and there should be no old hormones left. She said if I had some of my Son still in me I would have an infection and I would feel ill with it. She thinks I ov'd 2 weeks after the surgery and so thinks I am about 4 weeks pregnant. I am back on all of my drugs and am in for a scan and bloods tomorrow at 9am.

Am trying to follow Joannes advice and not think about it....

so shhhh ladies, but I am bricking it again.....

Will update you all tomorrow. xx

Oh wow pad. I can't imagine how you're feeling :hugs: I am also thinking girlie thoughts :)

OOOOOOOHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDD Pad!!! My heart has literally been in my mouth reading through! Oh My God!! I hope this is your forever bean hunni!!!! Please let us know how you get on. xxx

Hello there Babysimpson! I'm so sorry for your losses. They are a wonderful crowd in here.x

Good luck tomorrow Pad. Fingers crossed this is a new baby girl pregnancy!

Ladies thank you for all of the words and hope....

So I called my Cons, she thinks this is a new pregnancy as my surgery was 7 weeks ago and there should be no old hormones left. She said if I had some of my Son still in me I would have an infection and I would feel ill with it. She thinks I ov'd 2 weeks after the surgery and so thinks I am about 4 weeks pregnant. I am back on all of my drugs and am in for a scan and bloods tomorrow at 9am.

Am trying to follow Joannes advice and not think about it....

so shhhh ladies, but I am bricking it again.....

Will update you all tomorrow. xx

Good luck tomorrow and I will be praying for you! I know it's hard..... Sending you bunches of :hugs:

O.M. G. Deb....I will be thinking pink thoughts for you!! I know how nervous you must be. But wow- to not even think you could be pg and BAM....hmmmm. Let's go baby girl!!! :pink:

Pad!! Best of luck to you for tomorrow, got my fingers crossed tight for you:hugs:

Amos hunny hello! :flower: x

i got every thing crossed for you pad!! loads of :dust: for you! xxxxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats PAD!!!!!! OMG!!! YAY!!!

Well i finally got tired of waiting for my :witch: to show up so i call the dr and asked her if i could something to start it because my cycles are so crazy so she said i needed to have an ultrasound first. so they didnt have anything till the 1. well good luck for me she found one for tomorrow!!! YAY!!! i hope she can see something with just tomorrows u/s i am at the end of my cycle. i also hope she can give me something to get stuff started faster.

Padbrat,

JUst read through your post and I really hope (like the rest of the ladies) that it is a new pregnancy. I'd agree that it sounds like a new one as my friend lost one but there was some left and she was very ill with it.

Hi Rachael :flower:....how is that new baby of yours?

He's lovely thankyou, I'm so thankful i have my two boys.

How are things with you hun? Don't see you around anymore, I'm guessing you need the space from all this, big loves xx:hugs:

No news from Pad yet??

Guey...is there any chance you could be preggers or are your cycles always like this?? Sorry its delaying! Darn witch never does what she is told.

Hi Roonsma! Hope your doing well.

I am just waiting for af....bfn yesterday and af due sunday. But I am having a few dizzy spells and insomnia... and my bp is low apparently. Not sure if these are symptoms. Bit of sniffles too. But if af comes, then clomid starts monday...my first cycle!

Hi Rachael :flower:....how is that new baby of yours?

He's lovely thankyou, I'm so thankful i have my two boys.

How are things with you hun? Don't see you around anymore, I'm guessing you need the space from all this, big loves xx:hugs:

I have pretty much been taking a break since my last mc. I pop in to read everyone's news, but I feel like if I don't actually post, I don't get wrapped up in TTC and babies. (weird I know). But it has helped! We are going for ONE more round in September and that will be our last try. We go in around the first part of June for DNA testing and to re-do all my previous tests since they will be monitoring me from BEFORE I get pregnant this time. Novel idea huh? lol
Congrats to all the ladies on this thread that are pregnant and have already had their babies that I missed. I have been around here long enough to see women who were pregnant when I was pregnant the first time, already have their babies and are pregnant again!! I hope to join you all again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->