TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Checking in to see if there was any word from Pad yet, sending loads of super positive girly vibes to you hun xx

:bfn: here for me today but not much of a shock as we only DTD once. On to the next cycle and a march baby :)

Ahhhhh ladies you are all so gorgeous and lovely and scrumy to me! Thanks!!

Think pink think pink think pink think pink! HAHAHA

AMOS!!! YAYAYAYYAYAYAY you are here!! Thank you for posting for me xx

So.. I went .... I was scanned... and..... it is a new pregnancy!! It is very early days... much earlier than normal, but the sac was clearly there and measuring 4mm. Had my bloods tested for thyroid (I have a dodgy thyroid), betas, glucose and progesterone... results on Monday. They are a little concerned at the strength of my pregnancy tests as I am so early and want to rule out an ectopic egg also being in my tube along with the normal one. Am back for the next scan on the 9th June.

Am back on all the lovely drugs now... it feel like I was never off them!

Oh Pad that's wonderful news! Rooting for team pink and your forever baby!!

Fairy x

awww thats fab hunni. have they said how far they think you may be. its good they know so earlier tho. FINGERS TIGHTLY CROSSED FOR PINK!!! :) xxxxx

I am totally thinking pink Pad, come on forever baby! :pink: If you don't want to change your sig, change your family status...'glimmer of hope' perhaps? Xx

Thanks for the pink vibes chicks!!

I have no idea how far I am.... but rough guess...4 weeksish....??? So early early days...

Like your idea Tulip... am gonna steal it if that is OK lol

Tulip... you always talks sense my friend!

Sparkles... I reckon we must be really close in timing...

Ruskie chick... as a mum of 2 girls I am hoping your pink vibes are really strong!!!

I dont think im preggo my cycle have been so crazy lately but im going in today and im sure she will be able to see anything their lol

I am so happy for you Pad! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:
June 9th is a good day..... That is my doctors appt too!!!!!!! :hugs:

ive got a scan june 9th too. gonna be a very lucky day for us all :) xxx

Well then I am in the very best company on the 9th June then!

Guey... hope you are wrong about this cycle...lets face it, this one is a complete surprise...so you never know!

Thanks Embs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->