TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Tater was your positive opk with fmu?? If not you probably just caught your surge. They don't always stay positive for long. ANd you could of just caught the end of it. FX you catch the egg!!

ohhh mini bus days!!!!! that's FUNNNNNY!!!!! you girls!!~just make MY DAY!!! I'm also baffled NO sympt's w/ TWEENS...wowza!!! that's AMAZING!!!

Momma, I can't believe what's going on w/ you..HOW annoyed are you?!?!? AF due in a.m huh?? what time cuz I'll be stalking!!!

Super, i gots my fx'd for a "surprise" BFP!!!! You should know pretty darn quick huh?!?!? not quite a week!!! WIll you test early?

OK, so earlier I posted that I got a +OPK and now I'm questioning that...I TOTALLY swore it was +..I even showed my 4yr old..who should be 9...and I was like hey, which line is more purple and he says, they're the same mom...and that's exactly what I THOUGHT..that was around 10:30 ish...I re-tested about 2 and it was MUCH lighter this time def NOT positive..SO, now I HAVE NOOOO clue wtheck is happening...last night was SMEP and don't really wanna do it tonight to mess up our 3 day in a row thing for O...GOSH..

I also have WAAAAAYYYY different things going on w/ me now that I've had TR..why IS that?!?!?!? It's totally different...I hate it...I'll be 30 in April so I know age DOES matter, but I can't see that being 30 can make THAT big of a diff..?
:dust: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was positive yesterday and today it's negative and I use the digital ones...sometimes the LH surge is SHORT...so that's ok. It means you might ovulate tonight even...I ovulated this morning I am sure because I had right side pain.

We're cycle sisters!

oh sag 2 more babies this trying to get preggo once is driving me nuts lol I think once I get preggo and have my baby Im just not going to use protection and if I get preggo again great and if not there was no stress involved :)
Tater Im toally going nuts and need to get my butt off of bnb lol I live on here now lol did you drink alot when you tested again? isnt it you that said drinking alot before an opk is not good ?!

reeds and sag I did'nt know that I thought they stayed + for awhile im so glad to have learned this :)

ohhh mini bus days!!!!! that's FUNNNNNY!!!!! you girls!!~just make MY DAY!!! I'm also baffled NO sympt's w/ TWEENS...wowza!!! that's AMAZING!!!

Momma, I can't believe what's going on w/ you..HOW annoyed are you?!?!? AF due in a.m huh?? what time cuz I'll be stalking!!!

Super, i gots my fx'd for a "surprise" BFP!!!! You should know pretty darn quick huh?!?!? not quite a week!!! WIll you test early?

OK, so earlier I posted that I got a +OPK and now I'm questioning that...I TOTALLY swore it was +..I even showed my 4yr old..who should be 9...and I was like hey, which line is more purple and he says, they're the same mom...and that's exactly what I THOUGHT..that was around 10:30 ish...I re-tested about 2 and it was MUCH lighter this time def NOT positive..SO, now I HAVE NOOOO clue wtheck is happening...last night was SMEP and don't really wanna do it tonight to mess up our 3 day in a row thing for O...GOSH..

I also have WAAAAAYYYY different things going on w/ me now that I've had TR..why IS that?!?!?!? It's totally different...I hate it...I'll be 30 in April so I know age DOES matter, but I can't see that being 30 can make THAT big of a diff..?
:dust: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no...being 30 won't make that much of a difference...I think it's just us in the 35+ club.

My hubby also told me last night that if we are not pregnant by May...he'll be 42 this year and I will be 36 next month...that he doesn't want to wait much longer to get preggers...he doesn't want to be a really old dad...so he wants us to undergo IVF in May... I think I am ok with that...but I REALLY hope that I get pregnant before then. It would be nice to know if I can do this on my own...you know?

how much time do you have once you get a + opk ?
say i dont get a+ tonight but I get one at 2pm tomorrow will i be good if I bd at night?

reeds and sag I did'nt know that I thought they stayed + for awhile im so glad to have learned this :)

I've had one stay positive for 3 days, but mostly mine just stay positive for one...yep, I was mystified the first time it happened to me! Haha...

whoa whoa whoa..WAIT A MINUTE...so whatchur saying is.......I could've tested +this morning but now it's already NEGATIVE!??!?!?!!?!? OH no, so I missed it????? DH Is at work..I KNEW i shoulda taken sperm sample this morning...I'm freaking out??? I thought the OPK was + 12-36 BEEEFORE O happened..that's why you have to BD 3 days in a row when you get the + so that you DON'T MISS it...and now I've missed it?!?!?! I'm freaking out...
Momma, I DID ask about the fluid intake, b/c w/ SMEP it says to NOT drink anything 4 hours before OPK test...which for me is killer...I was just wondering how imperative that "rule" is....AND, I DID drink an iced chai(a big one) between the 10:30 test and the 2 test :/

I ALSO live on BnB..I love it..but while you're in the 2WW it SUUUUUUUUUUX!!! I got my prayers going up for ya momma that all this is going to come to a head w/ a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3
:dust:
w

how much time do you have once you get a + opk ?
say i dont get a+ tonight but I get one at 2pm tomorrow will i be good if I bd at night?

Once you get a +OPK, you will usually ovulate within 12-24 hours...some say 12-36...

I'm still going to BD tonight even though I KNOW I ovulated today...one last ditch effort at catching the egg!

whoa whoa whoa..WAIT A MINUTE...so whatchur saying is.......I could've tested +this morning but now it's already NEGATIVE!??!?!?!!?!? OH no, so I missed it????? DH Is at work..I KNEW i shoulda taken sperm sample this morning...I'm freaking out??? I thought the OPK was + 12-36 BEEEFORE O happened..that's why you have to BD 3 days in a row when you get the + so that you DON'T MISS it...and now I've missed it?!?!?! I'm freaking out...
Momma, I DID ask about the fluid intake, b/c w/ SMEP it says to NOT drink anything 4 hours before OPK test...which for me is killer...I was just wondering how imperative that "rule" is....AND, I DID drink an iced chai(a big one) between the 10:30 test and the 2 test :/

I ALSO live on BnB..I love it..but while you're in the 2WW it SUUUUUUUUUUX!!! I got my prayers going up for ya momma that all this is going to come to a head w/ a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3
:dust:
w

Nonono!!! You didn't miss it! Once you get a positive, the LH surge sometimes doesn't last very long...and that's ok...your positive still means you will ovulate within 12-24 hours...and some say 12-36...so carry on as planned...hehe. It's just the hormonal surge that goes by quickly...that's all!

OK, so I DID NOT O yet??? and miss it???

I'm sooo confused right now...my surge was "short" meaning...........????

I THOUGHT for the 1st time in a long time I had EVERYTHING figured out...but now i'm back to not knowin a thing...hahahaha, OH Lord, bless us ALL this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are turning to crazy ladies....

SO OK, do you girls think I should bd 3 nights in a ROW then starting TONIGHT..?? rather than waiting for a + OPK tomorrow???
I'm definitely going to try to NOT pee for a couple of hours and take another after dinner or something...

PHHHEEWWW!!!!

Ok, NOW, I did Pee about 6:30 this morning..had to go realllly bad after temping and was TRYING TO ignore it and couldn't...so ended up peeing again around 10:30 may have been a lil before that...and that was the Pee I used for the OPK...
is that a good thing or a bad thing?

OK, so I DID NOT O yet??? and miss it???

I'm sooo confused right now...my surge was "short" meaning...........????

I THOUGHT for the 1st time in a long time I had EVERYTHING figured out...but now i'm back to not knowin a thing...hahahaha, OH Lord, bless us ALL this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are turning to crazy ladies....

SO OK, do you girls think I should bd 3 nights in a ROW then starting TONIGHT..?? rather than waiting for a + OPK tomorrow???
I'm definitely going to try to NOT pee for a couple of hours and take another after dinner or something...

It was positive this morning, so you should start tonight, Girlie! :winkwink:

Yeah, the OPKs just test for the Lutenizing (sp?) Hormone...or LH. LH tells you that you will ovulate within 12-24 or 12-36 hours. Even if your test said positive and now negative...you still got your positive, so you will be ovulating soon. It's ok if it's negative now...it just means the LH is going down...but you will still ovulate...don't worry!

You just get down to business and BD like crazy! Hehe....you're fine.

PHHHEEWWW!!!!

Ok, NOW, I did Pee about 6:30 this morning..had to go realllly bad after temping and was TRYING TO ignore it and couldn't...so ended up peeing again around 10:30 may have been a lil before that...and that was the Pee I used for the OPK...
is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I think 10:30 is fine...you can try again tonight if you want to though...but if it was positive this morning, then get busy tonight! Haha.

I'm breathing!!! phew..seriously was fa reaking out for a few there!! LOL...no need no need..I'm OOOOK!!!!hahaha

OK, then I'm starting BD tonight as the 3 in a rower nights!!! FO SHO!!!!
Hey sag, just wondering...how much CM are you seeing today??? I really though there'd be MORE (consistently) w/ the Mucinex..There was some dripping out after peeing yesterday and today, but internally there's NOT much at all:( Just thought if there was enough to drip out...then it would coat my finger...???
Also, I DID NOT think I was going to do it, still might NOT, but If i BSF...should I Do that tonight or tomorrow???
looooooove you my girls...I'd be freaking out alllll alone if it wasn't for you girls <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->