TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

And Tater, yours is sooooo cute and funny! I love that blond hair. I am Greek...so there will never be blonds in this family...sigh...hehe.

Is that your family in your ticker too??

I'm breathing!!! phew..seriously was fa reaking out for a few there!! LOL...no need no need..I'm OOOOK!!!!hahaha

OK, then I'm starting BD tonight as the 3 in a rower nights!!! FO SHO!!!!
Hey sag, just wondering...how much CM are you seeing today??? I really though there'd be MORE (consistently) w/ the Mucinex..There was some dripping out after peeing yesterday and today, but internally there's NOT much at all:( Just thought if there was enough to drip out...then it would coat my finger...???
Also, I DID NOT think I was going to do it, still might NOT, but If i BSF...should I Do that tonight or tomorrow???
looooooove you my girls...I'd be freaking out alllll alone if it wasn't for you girls <3

Mine is watery today...there doesn't have to be tons...as long as it is clear and wet. If you are going to do the BSF, I would do it tonight...I did the BSF, so I am hoping it did the trick!

And I know what you mean...if it wasn't for you guys, I have no IDEA what I would do!!!!

thanks...yeah, that pic cracks me up...we were in GA this summer and he was SOOO hot and wanted to go, so was being all dramatic under that tree!!! We are reallllly NOT sure where the blonde came from???? It's fading into brown now though:)

Yep, that's me and DH in the anniversary one..but since that pic I"ve shaved my head:) I donated 19inches of hair!!!!!!!!!!!! whoa

Hey, wanna know something..you mentioned that you felt your O pain..here's a CRAZY thing and I don't know what to make of it....At the doc on Friday...from the internal they told me I'd be O-ing from the L side...welll, I think for like 3 secs today MAYBE I felt a "pain" on my L side, BUT Truthfully, it's my R that's been giving me my O feeling...?? not sure what's up??????? could they have made a mistake???

thanks...yeah, that pic cracks me up...we were in GA this summer and he was SOOO hot and wanted to go, so was being all dramatic under that tree!!! We are reallllly NOT sure where the blonde came from???? It's fading into brown now though:)

Yep, that's me and DH in the anniversary one..but since that pic I"ve shaved my head:) I donated 19inches of hair!!!!!!!!!!!! whoa

Hey, wanna know something..you mentioned that you felt your O pain..here's a CRAZY thing and I don't know what to make of it....At the doc on Friday...from the internal they told me I'd be O-ing from the L side...welll, I think for like 3 secs today MAYBE I felt a "pain" on my L side, BUT Truthfully, it's my R that's been giving me my O feeling...?? not sure what's up??????? could they have made a mistake???

That's interesting...hmmm...MAYBE you ovulated from both???

Thanks about my pic thats me and my 2 boys and my daughter accalia is my profile pic :) Love your boys pics tater they look like lil surfer boys :) Sag your a hottie I can see why hubby doesnt mind smep with you :blush:
My ferttility dr. told me you can o from the same side more then once in a row so maybe he noticed you o from your right side and just assumed it would be left this month, you very well could be o from the right again. He said its common and no big deal

Where did you guys go in GA last year? We vacationed on Tybee Island, GA. We may do the same again this year. I loved it. It was quiet and fun for the kiddos.

Thanks about my pic thats me and my 2 boys and my daughter accalia is my profile pic :) Love your boys pics tater they look like lil surfer boys :) Sag your a hottie I can see why hubby doesnt mind smep with you :blush:
My ferttility dr. told me you can o from the same side more then once in a row so maybe he noticed you o from your right side and just assumed it would be left this month, you very well could be o from the right again. He said its common and no big deal

Hahahaha! Thanks!

And you are right about O. I had always thought that you alternated from one side to the other every month...but my doctor said the same thing yours did. And after that I was paying close attention and I do think that the past two cycles, I O'd from the left...but this time I am pretty sure it was on the right. I have more tube on the right...hopefully that will make a difference? I have no idea...we'll see, eh?

Did you really shave your head!? Wow! That is amazing! So cool that you donated your hair!

Well, I was told by the doc b/c of the internal I had on Friday that I was going to O from the left..that's why I was expecting to O from L..HAHA!!! i would ASSUME, even though I shouldn't assume EVER that that would be accurate info since they were examining my Ovary follicles...???? maybe I guess if could be both..what does that mean????? Is that normal and OK?? IDK...

We went to Jekyll Island, GA Looooved it SOOOO much..we WILL go back there every year and are hoping to buy a home there..is SOOOO gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! The very 1st hour we were there, me and Tate were swimming, petting and feeding WILD dolphins..IDK, maybe EVERYONE does that, but I hadn't ever heard of that and It was THE time of my life...If we had to leave that day, my vaca would've been MADE!!!!

Yep, shaved my head, I'll change my avatar so ya'll can see..it's like a postcard pic of my fam!!! My grammie had breast cancer and was losing her hair and I shaving w/ her was my way of standing beside her...DH also shaved his head, he donated 11 inches!!! He kept his VERY FULL beard....

OK, I'm guna have to pray about BSF...I'm just so up in the air about it..when did you notice tons of EWCM from the BS?

ohhh mini bus days!!!!! that's FUNNNNNY!!!!! you girls!!~just make MY DAY!!! I'm also baffled NO sympt's w/ TWEENS...wowza!!! that's AMAZING!!!

Momma, I can't believe what's going on w/ you..HOW annoyed are you?!?!? AF due in a.m huh?? what time cuz I'll be stalking!!!

Super, i gots my fx'd for a "surprise" BFP!!!! You should know pretty darn quick huh?!?!? not quite a week!!! WIll you test early?

OK, so earlier I posted that I got a +OPK and now I'm questioning that...I TOTALLY swore it was +..I even showed my 4yr old..who should be 9...and I was like hey, which line is more purple and he says, they're the same mom...and that's exactly what I THOUGHT..that was around 10:30 ish...I re-tested about 2 and it was MUCH lighter this time def NOT positive..SO, now I HAVE NOOOO clue wtheck is happening...last night was SMEP and don't really wanna do it tonight to mess up our 3 day in a row thing for O...GOSH..

I also have WAAAAAYYYY different things going on w/ me now that I've had TR..why IS that?!?!?!? It's totally different...I hate it...I'll be 30 in April so I know age DOES matter, but I can't see that being 30 can make THAT big of a diff..?
:dust: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With my 2 children I never knew felt anything until af was late. But I was not looking for symptoms either. So I guess every pregnancy can be different. I am not feeling it so much this month...Today I have been getting some tingly feeling in my nips left one more so than the right, but nips are not sore to touch? I will test in about a week, as I am not totally sure if I did O. I have not had af visit since my MC, All messed up! lol

thanks momma!!! they do huh!! They LOOOVED the beach..it was SOOOO hot though...99 but feels like 108...Ewwww boy..the water felt like hot tub..crazy a body of water THAT big can be that HOT!!!!
How do you say your daughters name?

Sag, you are hot!!!!!haha!!!! I miss my hair..I used to be hot too, but w/ my short hair(is longer than bald now!!!) I don't feel as sexy....

woot woot!!!! I just got a positive OPK...it's ON girls..it's ON!!!! Smep's been great, but I got bd-ing to do the next THREE nights!!! woot, then that's it, the waiting starts...:wacko:
mucinex IS working..when I :loo: CM drips out!!!
funny to me though, when I check w/ my finger it doesn't seem like a LOT AT ALL, but it must be plenty to be dripping:thumbup:

Have a fun :sex: and go catch that egg girl!!

Well, I was told by the doc b/c of the internal I had on Friday that I was going to O from the left..that's why I was expecting to O from L..HAHA!!! i would ASSUME, even though I shouldn't assume EVER that that would be accurate info since they were examining my Ovary follicles...???? maybe I guess if could be both..what does that mean????? Is that normal and OK?? IDK...

We went to Jekyll Island, GA Looooved it SOOOO much..we WILL go back there every year and are hoping to buy a home there..is SOOOO gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! The very 1st hour we were there, me and Tate were swimming, petting and feeding WILD dolphins..IDK, maybe EVERYONE does that, but I hadn't ever heard of that and It was THE time of my life...If we had to leave that day, my vaca would've been MADE!!!!

Yep, shaved my head, I'll change my avatar so ya'll can see..it's like a postcard pic of my fam!!! My grammie had breast cancer and was losing her hair and I shaving w/ her was my way of standing beside her...DH also shaved his head, he donated 11 inches!!! He kept his VERY FULL beard....

OK, I'm guna have to pray about BSF...I'm just so up in the air about it..when did you notice tons of EWCM from the BS?

OH MY GOSH! Wild dolphins!!! That is amazing! Maybe I will check out Jeckyll Island this year....my kids would be in heaven if they got to do that!

I did notice a lot of EWCM with BSF...I was amazed that it worked that well!

thanks doll!!!!
How are you feeling today preggers mama!!!??!!!!
thinking about you :)
:flower:

thanks momma!!! they do huh!! They LOOOVED the beach..it was SOOOO hot though...99 but feels like 108...Ewwww boy..the water felt like hot tub..crazy a body of water THAT big can be that HOT!!!!
How do you say your daughters name?

Sag, you are hot!!!!!haha!!!! I miss my hair..I used to be hot too, but w/ my short hair(is longer than bald now!!!) I don't feel as sexy....

You girls are too sweet! :blush:

yeah, It WAS amazing...we had seine and were fishing...and they KNEW it, was like they smelled it....A whole pod of 6 came right up to us...were actually stealing fishy's from our net...so we'd take it up on the beach and empty it then get back in the water and they just came right to us!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were SOOOOOOO amazing...so sweet and GENTLE>..everyone knows that from Seaworld..BUT I NEVER knew how AWESOME they were in the WILD!!!! They were so gentle that they wouldn't even take the fish from our hands..we had to PUT them in their mouths!!!!
Tate put his hand 1/2 way down one's throat and brushed his hand against it's teeth...his face was priceless..thought it bit him!!!
truly was AMAZING!!! we went back and spend thanksgiving there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww you can't really see it tooo tooo good...but that's me but wasn't as bald there as it was when we shaved..DH shaved down down down..never NOT had hair before..Felt weird 1st couple of days!!!! Everyone mentioned how white it was...well, yea, hello, I've had hair for 29 years!!! haha

thanks doll!!!!
How are you feeling today preggers mama!!!??!!!!
thinking about you :)
:flower:

I've been a little upset today. I'm taking baby aspirin and some people said its good to take and others says its not. I called my OB doc and he said its okay to take( he told me it was okay to take when I started TTC). Not to listen to everything on the internet and call them for any questions. I got so upset about what the internet was saying and what others was saying it had me :cry:. Other than that I'm doing good, Thanks!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->