TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Sag & Tater...getting really excited for you both:happydance: temps look good! (at least in my "one month" of expertise:haha:)

Fluter: When is DH arriving? :flower: I hope the days aren't draaaaging for you:winkwink:

Saga, I peek at your chart!!! LOOKS GREAT!!!

Not sure how accurate my temp is today....It was a pretty restless night last night :( BUT I checked it right after I got such a high reading and then like 5-7 min later and it was about the same..OH well, I made a note of it!!!

:hugs:

Yeah, not sure how accurate mine is today either. I slept, but I was awake a lot, off and on, last night....I went ahead and recorded it as a regular night's sleep...it wasn't like I had insomnia or anything...just awake off and on...who knows, hopefully I will have more sound rest tonight. I think I am okay...I've noticed that after I get up and let the the dogs on most days, that my temp is still the same as when I first woke up...mine takes a while to start going up, so I THINK I am good...confusing...so confusing...haha...

I am about to go get on my treadmill...my chart looks so much better than last month...so obviously, everything that I am doing is GOOD for me...and I do FEEL good...I think being able to exercise again and taking these vitamins and supplements is something I will make a permanent part of my life...makes sense, eh? In my family, we have no history whatsoever of cancer...my family either lives to be 90+ and sharp as a tack...OR they have heart trouble starting in their 40's and die early...yikes. After taking this fish oil and feeling REALLY good...I am sure that is part of why I am feeling so sprightly lately...and my skin is looking pretty good too...I am going to keep taking it forever because it supposedly reduces the risk of heart disease...and with my family history and not knowing which set of genes I got...I feel good taking it...you know?

How are you feeling? All the vitamins and supplements making you feel good??? How's the progesterone going?

I was thinking...if and when I get a BFP, I was thinking maybe I would start the progesterone then...couldn't hurt, right??? They say the placenta takes over making the progesterone at about 12 weeks...so maybe I will take it up until then, just for a little extra added help...because I am almost 36...and they say the older you are, the more likely you are to miscarry...what do you think? I think it is pretty much like the aspiring while TTC...It can't hurt, right?

I was pretty much in that same boat:( Tate was up nearly ALL night coughing :( I took the 1st half and DH took the 2nd half so I could temp..I remember waking DH up at like 2 something then was tossing and hearing what was going on at like 5 something..temped at 6..so not sure if it's trusted today...AND, you know, my temps do the SAME thing....I'm not sure if it's ME, or me thermo?!?!? Hate not really trusting this thermo throughout this VERY important cycle....
ANYway,you chart does look GReat!!!! I was talking to a buddy today and said maybe It spiked so much today b/c there's implant..haha, she tells me there's a dip w/ implant...Goes to show I'm still ignorant about all of this chart stuff!!!!:dohh:
I don't know that I feel TOO different since starting the vitamins...The aspirins are so teeny that most days I wonder if I back washed them it my cup b/c i can't feel it going down...haha, and I've only eaten FO for like a weekish now...and not noticing much change...but I'm sure it's a good thing to be taking them...W/ the heart issues, it's very smart that you continue those Sag...and the added benefits ~why nOT!!!!

I don't think the Progesterone could hurt..it's something our bodies make naturally anyway..Probably Reeds is the girl to answer that question though..
I'm also NOT noticing any differences w/ that EITHER...gosh...BUT I've only applied it since Monday...and usually 1/8tsp in the am and then 1/2 tsp in the evening before bed...I don't have "symptoms" though like MOST people when they start it, so not sure I'd notice anything but the fact that I'LL STOP mC-ing and start carrying!!!:happydance:
All in all I feel pa-retty darn normal...I feel tired, and irritable...UGH, I HATE feeling that way..charting it is great, so I can see when and maybe WHY I feel this way...
:dust:

Not sure how accurate my temp is today....It was a pretty restless night last night :( BUT I checked it right after I got such a high reading and then like 5-7 min later and it was about the same..OH well, I made a note of it!!!

I just looked at yours too, Girlie!!!!!! Yours just keeps going up and up and up! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!

And baby :dust: to ALL the TR ladies. We sure need a :bfp: in here...some GOOD news.

I am going to :test: on Sunday (11dpo) and then again on Monday (12dpo) if it's negative on Sunday. We are having a big Super Bowl party at my house on Sunday...so I am trying to decide on whether to take it BEFORE or AFTER the party...I guess I will have to before, because doesn't it start at a weird time...like 6:30 (I have no idea because I hate football...I will be busy chatting with my girlfriends while my husband actually watches with the guys)? And I am running by Dollar General today to pick up some tests!

Have you decided when you are testing, Tater?

Are you serious GF~?!?!? HAhaha, I would definitely be POAS as soon as I woke up on day 11 since that's the day you wanna start....wait til after the game..NO WAY>..and plus, do it early then most likely you'll have SUPER fabulous, awesome wonderful news for all your friends when they come over in the evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:
I also couldn't care less about FB..and really can't wait until the games OVER so that we can turn our TV off..we only have TV through FB season and then get it shut off...we are out doing stuff when it's summer anyway, it's a waste to pay for it...all the kids shows are BASICALLY repeats anyway...
I will probably start testing on SUnday too..that'll be 10DPO and I can't helo myself~I had the urge to POAS today, but didn't, !!!!!!!:nope:

Sag & Tater...getting really excited for you both:happydance: temps look good! (at least in my "one month" of expertise:haha:)

Fluter: When is DH arriving? :flower: I hope the days aren't draaaaging for you:winkwink:

Hiya Faith!!!!!!!! lil sunshine babe !!! (jealous)
Getting excited too....My temp was sooo high today, just trusting in the Lord to keep it up...NO plummeting...I'm trying to stay +..that even though it IS high, it'll stay up or drop for implant but go right back up...
we'll see...I'm a praying!!!!!

:hugs2:

Hiya Faith!!!!!!!! lil sunshine babe !!! (jealous)
Getting excited too....My temp was sooo high today, just trusting in the Lord to keep it up...NO plummeting...I'm trying to stay +..that even though it IS high, it'll stay up or drop for implant but go right back up...
we'll see...I'm a praying!!!!!

Yep, a lot of women DO have a dip when implantation occurs...but a lot of women don't...so no worries either way! I would like to see a dip on my chart...but I am okay if it doesn't...I just don't want my temps to plummet on day AF is due...I am crossing my fingers they stay UP for me and you both, girlie!!!! That would be wonderful!!!!

I just looked at yours too, Girlie!!!!!! Yours just keeps going up and up and up! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!

And baby :dust: to ALL the TR ladies. We sure need a :bfp: in here...some GOOD news.

I am going to :test: on Sunday (11dpo) and then again on Monday (12dpo) if it's negative on Sunday. We are having a big Super Bowl party at my house on Sunday...so I am trying to decide on whether to take it BEFORE or AFTER the party...I guess I will have to before, because doesn't it start at a weird time...like 6:30 (I have no idea because I hate football...I will be busy chatting with my girlfriends while my husband actually watches with the guys)? And I am running by Dollar General today to pick up some tests!

Have you decided when you are testing, Tater?

Are you serious GF~?!?!? HAhaha, I would definitely be POAS as soon as I woke up on day 11 since that's the day you wanna start....wait til after the game..NO WAY>..and plus, do it early then most likely you'll have SUPER fabulous, awesome wonderful news for all your friends when they come over in the evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:
I also couldn't care less about FB..and really can't wait until the games OVER so that we can turn our TV off..we only have TV through FB season and then get it shut off...we are out doing stuff when it's summer anyway, it's a waste to pay for it...all the kids shows are BASICALLY repeats anyway...
I will probably start testing on SUnday too..that'll be 10DPO and I can't helo myself~I had the urge to POAS today, but didn't, !!!!!!!:nope:

Yeah, I guess I HAVE to do it with FMU....you would think I would know the drill by now, eh?

Faith, I hope you are having FUN in the sunshine!!!! <3

FMU is best, early on anyway...HOw suuuuuuuuper great, wonderful, awesome, fabulous, fantastic, miraculous etc etc etc would it BE to get BFP's ON the same day!?!??!??!!?

You really don't have to answer that b/c I can probably guess you'd be all about it!!!!!
Can't wait till Sunday and it's NEARLY here!!!!!

FMU is best, early on anyway...HOw suuuuuuuuper great, wonderful, awesome, fabulous, fantastic, miraculous etc etc etc would it BE to get BFP's ON the same day!?!??!??!!?

You really don't have to answer that b/c I can probably guess you'd be all about it!!!!!
Can't wait till Sunday and it's NEARLY here!!!!!

I know, I know! I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope we both get our BFPs!!! How wonderful would that be!!!

Well the suspense is killing me and I'm not even trying yet! Ha :)

Hey girls just popin in tater and sag your month is looking very promising FX for you ladies Faith hope your having a blast smpeing it up in the hotel :) Dash I give you lots of props for waiting i was totally unable to wait even though Im sure I should have. Im sick as a dog just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing :)

Hey girls just popin in tater and sag your month is looking very promising FX for you ladies Faith hope your having a blast smpeing it up in the hotel :) Dash I give you lots of props for waiting i was totally unable to wait even though Im sure I should have. Im sick as a dog just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing :)

I hope you feel better soon! I had to go get my daughter today from school. She had a temp of 101. Crazy, because she was absolutely FINE at breakfast this morning. It just hit her like a ton of bricks...poor thing. It's going around...so I hope you are feeling like your old self soon!

I know! I went to the Dollar Store today and bought 3 boxes of their version of FRERs. Each box has two in it...so I am set...hahahaha...

I know! I went to the Dollar Store today and bought 3 boxes of their version of FRERs. Each box has two in it...so I am set...hahahaha...

You must have Ghandi-like self control!

We'll see about that...hahaha.

I don't know how long I can resist...I am TRYING to hold out til Sunday...we'll see how much self control I actually have...haha.

Well, Ladies...I LOVE each and every one of you... I, for one, will not leave this thread. I like questions...that's how we learn.

You ladies that are here are wonderful and could not have been more supportive during a time when I really need it most. You could not BE more warm and I so appreciate it.

Love you girls...and thanks for listening...to me venting right now...and if I ever asked too many questions...hehe.

Oh, and any newbies who come to this board will be welcomed with open arms...no matter how many questions they ask or if they happen to disagree with the opinion of another from time to time...I promise to be KIND to all new girls who may find us in the near future...because this journey IS HARD and we all need support...

I love you ladies.

Well, Ladies...I LOVE each and every one of you... I, for one, will not leave this thread. I like questions...that's how we learn.

You ladies that are here are wonderful and could not have been more supportive during a time when I really need it most. You could not BE more warm and I so appreciate it.

Love you girls...and thanks for listening...to me venting right now...and if I ever asked too many questions...hehe.

Oh, and any newbies who come to this board will be welcomed with open arms...no matter how many questions they ask or if they happen to disagree with the opinion of another from time to time...I promise to be KIND to all new girls who may find us in the near future...because this journey IS HARD and we all need support...

I love you ladies.

GOOOOOOD WORDS there Sagapo!!!! my lil Greek friend!!!!

I don't know how I would have made it through the last 1/5 cycles WITHOUT everyone on here, b/c I'm pretty darn ignorant when it comes to conceiving b/c it's always been just natural for us...Not so much after TR..well, not so natural sticky beans anyway....
I won't ever leave either and if I ever offend anyone I want to be sure they let me know right away, b/c sometimes through EMAILS~ b/c you can't hear tone the words~ make it hard to REALLY know what is really being said..I love ALL you TR ladies and am praying for each of us!!!! :hugs:
Friends til the end!!!!!

Hiya dasharooskie..sorry I made that up..just can't out!!!

I must have missed all the posts about you waiting and think it was MY question..IDK I confuse easily..but YES...YOU are the one w/ Ghandi-like self control..I mean, I wanted it to happen RIGHT now after my TR and you are all waiting, getting to know your bod..I mean, HELLO...that's like THE smartest thing ever ever!!! You go girl..YOU WILL be blessed!!!!

How many more does everyone want?!?!? We want as many as the Lord wanna bless us with!!! ALthough I'm NOT so sure I could be like the Duggar lady...Kudos to YOU Mrs. Duggar!!!!!

Hiya dasharooskie..sorry I made that up..just can't out!!!

I must have missed all the posts about you waiting and think it was MY question..IDK I confuse easily..but YES...YOU are the one w/ Ghandi-like self control..I mean, I wanted it to happen RIGHT now after my TR and you are all waiting, getting to know your bod..I mean, HELLO...that's like THE smartest thing ever ever!!! You go girl..YOU WILL be blessed!!!!

How many more does everyone want?!?!? We want as many as the Lord wanna bless us with!!! ALthough I'm NOT so sure I could be like the Duggar lady...Kudos to YOU Mrs. Duggar!!!!!

Hahahaha...me either, although, God bless her...Mrs. Duggar.

Two at the most...but I will go on BC...and I will NEVER have another TL...

How many do you want, Tater?

I love you ladies.

GOOOOOOD WORDS there Sagapo!!!! my lil Greek friend!!!!

I don't know how I would have made it through the last 1/5 cycles WITHOUT everyone on here, b/c I'm pretty darn ignorant when it comes to conceiving b/c it's always been just natural for us...Not so much after TR..well, not so natural sticky beans anyway....
I won't ever leave either and if I ever offend anyone I want to be sure they let me know right away, b/c sometimes through EMAILS~ b/c you can't hear tone the words~ make it hard to REALLY know what is really being said..I love ALL you TR ladies and am praying for each of us!!!! :hugs:
Friends til the end!!!!!

Exactly. I would rather be here with you ladies than anywhere else. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back