TTC after BCP's

I think this is the only place you can go where strangers get excited about other strangers ewcm, because yay!! :happydance: :)

happy ladybugg.....this EWCM...cud of been leftover....well u know....haha....god all this sex is rough...haha but welcome me to 1DPO xx

I'm 2 dpo!! Have been using a clear blue fertility monitor this month as was unsure when i was ovulating!! According to my cbfm o'd sun or monday!!! Really praying and hoping we've caught the egg this month!!!!!!
x x x

I think this is the only place you can go where strangers get excited about other strangers ewcm, because yay!! :happydance: :)

How funny! And so true!!! :rofl: Def. on the top 10 lists I didn't think I would ever discuss with other people :blush:

garkat 23- Congrats!!!!! Sending lots of :dust: your way!!

XOXO

go ladies 1 and 2 dpo,thats great news hope youve done plenty for your :bfp:

I am 7 days PO and have cramps - they seem higher up than normal, boobs hurt and nips also but TBH I have no idea what my body is doing at the moment:cry: is this the :witch: / another epic cycle / or implantation (which I doubt as this has beens since ov

I am 7 days PO and have cramps - they seem higher up than normal, boobs hurt and nips also but TBH I have no idea what my body is doing at the moment:cry: is this the :witch: / another epic cycle / or implantation (which I doubt as this has beens since ov

according to ff im 8dpo and ive been having cramps today and yesterday too,i dont know what they are,idont have anyother symptoms though, im the same as you i dont know whats going on in there,(if anything).fingers crossed for you.

Hi girls :hi: can i join you?

Name: SARAH
Age(only if you want): 27
How long you were on the pill: 10 YEARS
How long have you been off the pill: 3 MONTHS
Months/cycles ttc: 2
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: 30 DAYS, 28 DAYS, 31 DAYS SO FAR
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: IT JUST FELT RIGHT ALL OF A SUDDEN

Thanks girls :)

think the :witch: is going to get me today, temp slightly down this morning and starting to see some spotting :hissy:

Oh well onto the next cycle.

Lots of :dust: to you all :hug:

Sarah - Damm that AF - looks like I need to get the rifle out again, I've got another one to shoot :rofl:

welcome sarah,sorry the :witch: caught you this time,fingers crossed for next.

im feeling a bit crappy tonite,ff have changed their mind about me ovulating last week,it hasnt been detected yet.:dohh: i put my temp in from this morning and it all changed,so currently on cd46.:cry:

beleive it or not but this is only my 2nd cycle since coming of bcp,first cycle was 300+ days.
i cant really remember what my cycles were like before going on bcp.

That sounds grim, those BCP's really did mess you up.

I'm gonna send you :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

and hope it helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back